GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow what a morning I'm just catching up on. I'm pleased the corbett family can try rest easy now, they have got justice for jason and can concentrate on the future of themselves and most importantly J and S. I'm sure they will have many questions later in life to be answered. Sharon is now without her husband and daughter to cope with cancer. I doubt she will be around long enough to deal with the civil case. This will likely finish her off. Karma perhaps!

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

[FONT=&quot]https://twitter.com/rtenews/status/895332082561372160[/FONT]

I'm sure she did not testify on advice of her counsel. See my earlier post, I think it was a big mistake for her not to. Oh well.

I really think it was very sound advice. MM is a loose cannon and the DA would have pushed every button showing her true demeanor to the jury. I think along with being bi-polar she may also be a narcissist with sociopath traits. They don't do well when they are being exposed for the wretched person they really are. Everything had to be her way or no way. I think for a long time she was extremely emotionally abusive to Jason and I also believe she was the main instigator/aggressor when he was murdered.

It didn't really matter if she testified or didn't testify in the end. The jury looked at the evidence entered that showed she had struck Jason several times with the brick paver that (cough cough) just conveniently happened to be handy in the bedroom the night she and TM murdered Jason.

I knew the jury wasn't going to fall for any of the defense because none of it lined up with the evidence.

I am sure the jury is wondering like many of us have wondered why in the heck wasn't this a first degree murder instead of M2. The DA presented so much evidence that pointed to this being premeditated. Imo, if they had gone for M1 on both of them that is what they would have been found guilty of today.

The self defense argument didn't hold water...........not even close.

When TM entered that bedroom that night and shut the bedroom door his motive was to hem Jason up so he would be trapped inside of his own bedroom unable to get away so that they both could cruelly murder him, and he had no chance to escape their evil and they both knew it. IMO

I am so glad the verdict was totally correct on both and came much swifter than even I expected. It is a bright day for justice.

Prayers for the Corbett family for all of their lives will never be the same.:(

IMO

The twitter journalists did not cover the judge's adjournment in much detail. I do believe that both MM and TM were "remanded to the custody of the Davidson County Sheriff for transfer to the North Carolina Dept. of Corrections to serve their sentences at a facility determined by the North Carolina Dept. of Corrections" or words to that effect. I believe they were led away in handcuffs, will be changed into jail inmate clothes, and will be spending every night for at least 20 years in jail and prison cells beginning tonight. If they make the media during their appeals, they will be pictured in prison jumpsuits and shackled while sitting in court.

[FONT=&quot]https://twitter.com/AlexRoseNews/status/895338822866800640

[/FONT]

[video=twitter;895338822866800640]https://twitter.com/alexrosenews/status/895338822866800640[/video]

[video=twitter;895339971665645568]https://twitter.com/AlexRoseNews/status/895339971665645568[/video]

I just realized MM will now not get the $600k life insurance because she cannot benefit financially from crime.

That phrase.... now the children will lose both parents... she still was convinced that she was their mother and intended to pursue them again as soon as she was acquitted... thank god her plans went awry! They are safe from her for 20 yrs.
I really believe she though the trial was an inconvenience and after that she was off to Limerick to recover what she believes is hers.

Wow, just wow. I never expected a verdict and sentencing so quickly!

There is still so much I would like to know, but will satisfy myself that justice for Jason has been served.

Thank you to all the active posters for bringing so much to this case.

And I have no doubt they will appeal. And hopefully have a snowball's chance in you-know-what!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just think Molly how easy getting dressed will be each day!!!

She will have a fan club like Jodi because she is attractive but no more fancy clothes, hair styles, department store make-up, vacations etc.

Who is Uncle Mike??? TIA.

I really believe she taught the trial was an inconvenience and after that she was off to Limerick to recover what she believes is hers.

You are so right. MM never respected Mags Corbett as the children's real mother. MM was never their mother. Jason received Justice. Mags and Jason's children have 20 years of safety from MM.

Just think Molly how easy getting dressed will be each day!!!

She will have a fan club like Jodi because she is attractive but no more fancy clothes, hair styles, vacations etc.

Who is Uncle Mike??? TIA.

She is going to have to learn to eat gluten too. ��

Wow, Wow, Wow!!!

#JusticeforJason

I just logged on to read a verdict had been reached. Before I read the juries decision, I felt it had to be guilty, because of the brief deliberation. And there it was---MM and TM both found guilty of murder in the second degree.

It has been a long two years, but kudos to Davidson county, and the state of NC for doing an excellent job of prosecuting this case.

God bless the extended Corbett family, and especially to Jack and Sarah. Their wonderful father has received the justice he so deserved.

IMHO

Must give a shout out to that brave little boy Jack who did his part for the C family and for his Dad's memory. He can walk tall

The defence strategy that completely failed #justiceforjasonhasbeenserved

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5106.JPG
    IMG_5106.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 187
And thanks at this time to HARMONY for her vigilance, and most of all her patience [emoji171]

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members