GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If MM said "I did not murder my husband" and "my father is not a murderer" as the media report, what the hell do they think murder is??

Their delusion is that they occupy a rarified place. Their sense of entitlement is phenomenal as well as outrageous..

They are deceivers..as well as bigots.

I remember may years ago living in Greece, On an island.
One of the restaurant owners was a known snob..

He dismissed many as being unworthy.

Some millionaires came to the island and he served them in his restaurant.
But he would poke his finger up his nose at them and throw his eyes up to heaven- openly. He never tried to hide his contempt for these valuable customers.
I asked him why?
He just snorted his reply, preceeded by a greek curse word... NEW MONEY!

whaaaa????nEW MONEY!!!
Its money, dude, you are running a business?
Its NEW MONEY!
Tearing hair out asked again- he finally explained, their families were only one generation or two generations rich. They had come from poverty several generations ago.
He knew this.
He was different.
His family was OLD money.
He could tell by looking at them, he could see their entire genetic line through the centuries..
#FixedIdeas
I heard he is still there.. still the same..
I think Dumbfounded may have referred to it in a post recently.
I call it reptilian energy.
When I'm in a good space, I send it Light.
It detests the Light with a vehemence.
But send it anyway, or prayer or whatever people do.. Because if we do not, we become sucked into the lair and the tentacles remain for a very long time. I do not underestimate its power, but if I go there, I pay for my ego-trip, a very high price.

That quote seems to be changing, ABC are reporting it as

When the verdict was announced, Molly Corbett was heard saying, “I'm really sorry to my mom, he should have just killed me.”

Ben Coley reported it as the following...
attachment.php

Attachments

• Molly Martens Ben Coley Tweet MM comment in court.JPG
    Molly Martens Ben Coley Tweet MM comment in court.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 156
That quote seems to be changing, ABC are reporting it as

Ben Coley reported it as the following...
attachment.php
Alex Rose was tagging him in all his posts.He was just repeating parrot style.

Don't think so with this one Kitty, Axel had only caught 'Sorry Mom'...he took the rest of the quote from Ben.

*EDIT...he has just clarified for us!

[video=twitter;895401799645057025]https://twitter.com/AlexRoseNews/status/895401799645057025[/video]

[FONT=&quot]She actually said "I wish he would have just killed me." After talking to folks, this sounds more accurate. Hard to hear through tears.[/FONT]

Alex Rose has clarified this on twitter a few minutes ago.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Molly Martens Alex Rose quote of MM in court.JPG
    Molly Martens Alex Rose quote of MM in court.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 149
Is the "he" referring to JC? Her father? Is she trying to lay the grounds for an appeal? The thick plottens!
Don't think so with this one Kitty, Axel had only caught 'Sorry Mom'...he took the rest of the quote from Ben.

*EDIT...he has just clarified for us!

[video=twitter;895401799645057025]https://twitter.com/AlexRoseNews/status/895401799645057025[/video]

[FONT=&amp]She actually said "I wish he would have just killed me." After talking to folks, this sounds more accurate. Hard to hear through tears.[/FONT]

[video=twitter;895404038036094976]https://twitter.com/AlexRoseNews/status/895404038036094976[/video]

I think she is just living in a deluded world that her imagination has created. She believes her own lies. Even after hearing Jack's letter she was still talking about how the children had now lost both parent. They had lost both parents the night her and her father murdered Jason.

[video=twitter;895404038036094976]https://twitter.com/AlexRoseNews/status/895404038036094976[/video]

Can they request to be transferred to Tennessee or will they have to serve out their sentences in NC?

I really believe she though the trial was an inconvenience and after that she was off to Limerick to recover what she believes is hers.

Well said. Don't know how apoeal process works but she better not try to have the children testify. After jacks statement it would be a serious own goal.. hopefully if it ever comes to that he will be old enough to cope, poor little lad.

Is the "he" referring to JC? Her father? Is she trying to lay the grounds for an appeal? The thick plottens!

some folks, love it.
which folks exactly? Her lawyer folks?
This whole farce calling itself journalism needs to be reviewed.

Well said. Don't know how apoeal process works but she better not try to have the children testify. After jacks statement it would be a serious own goal.. hopefully if it ever comes to that he will be old enough to cope, poor little lad.

Jack and Sarah are minor children who are citizens of Ireland. I do not believe the Irish government would allow them to testify.

Just wondering, considering that TM is ex FBI, will he get sent to any special prison or unit or will he be in general population?
It is at the discretion of the NCDPS. Generally, yes he would be in a special population unit due to his having been an LE agent but that is not a privilege. Also he is elderly, may also have health issues, and has no previous criminal record or gang affiliations. It is not special accomodations but segregation, separate unit at the prison, created in about the same size as any other unit but consisting of former LE, or just elderly people, or some mix like that. They do the same for any vulnerable prisoners like GBTQ, infirm, disabled, and so on, and they try to keep rival gang members separated by units, too. The prisons do not want any offender murdered in a retaliation by some other offender for any reason, including former LE officers.

MM is the one who will be tossed into general population to mingle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl