GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@AlexRoseNews 2 hours ago for myfox8 "Molly Martens Corbett and Thomas Martens in handcuffs after being convicted of 2nd degree murder in killing of Jason Corbett."

Attachments

• Molly.jpg
    Molly.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Martens.jpg
    Martens.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 30
Its over, its done.
All the talking , analysing, snarking and fighting would never have done it.
It needed something I no longer believed existed.
Real warriors, real strength and real integrity from those that live it, not talk it.

Thank you Tricia Websleuths. Massive thanks for an education I would never have received elsewhere.
Harmony, you are a beautiful light.
This is a special place. May it thrive.

I learnt a lot here.
Hard lessons. Good lessons, new skills. I learnt I have choices.
I learnt to trust.
Today that lesson was massively amplified.
I never thought it would come to pass.
I learnt too that I am not hanging on to a love for America based on a delusion. A memory of the best time of my life.
It was really there. It is still.
I am very emotional, crying all day.. but its cathartic.
Miracles happen. Because some people choose to live with integrity and believe in justice and fight for it.
That prosecutor threw his own body on the sword.
He squared up to one of the most profound darknesses I ever experienced.
He was not afraid of it. He had earned the skills he used to fight it.
Overwhelming respect to him, his team and all the people of NC.
Overwhelming respect to all who contributed here.
Thank you for teaching me. Love to you.
I hope we all do it again, with all the same people.
As a gesture of respect to those warriors , I will let the Martens go now, (hopefully).
They were bigger than me and I was out of my depth, emotionally, psychically and spiritually.. I would have drowned in a sea of sheer hatred and become their victim too.
Love and Peace.

MM has no claim to any of JC estate whatever her mention in the property title deeds. She has no financial input to any of his life and the Trust Law would trump that. As well as that the perpetrator of crime should not benefit from their crime.

I should express my satisfaction at the trial; the DA and Prosecution which put their body and soul into to it and the jury’s verdict. At least the C and F family can put that part behind them that “justice was done”. And that won’t be easy as what they witnessed at the trial what the M did to their very special larger than life gentle humorous brother. There I had the feeling that we had being denied the finale seeing both of these heinous criminals being cuffed and led away to the prison van. But alas we haven’t tks to Alex Rose tweet. That’s all Jack and Sarah need to see for the immediate future these two criminals that made their way into their life off to the clink cuffed and chained for a very very long time.

WXII Mallory Lane is a hero gives us a good insight to the behind the scene.
https://www.facebook.com/wxiimallor...TJpcAHuoxAH4yRzocsJJRARjVLKTqRuoLJLXo&fref=nf

Was really impressed at the jury foreman interview. He did everything to the letter in his circumspect and how they took notice of so much of the unknown of the Ms’ but what was the major influence was the overkill. I just wonder is it a good idea having a juror give insight to their decision making if there was another not as circumspect it could give grounds for appeal.

I hope the moderator gives me leniency as I report 1 of the general FB comments with one that stands out

“May god bless the judge and jury and may he guide the prison van carrying the 2 animals straight to the penn where they belong”

RTE (Irish state Broadcasting Service) 9pm main news report wait till 11minto see his Limerick colleagues interviewed.

Interviews his former work colleagues at the Limerick subsidiary he comes across as a likable rogue who doesn’t take life too serious. One guy tells of meeting him while as a17yrs old working in a takeaway and invited him to suit up and come for interview and he didn’t have a suit and came in his older brother too big suit and how they laughed at it as he made him parade in the big suit.

https://www.rte.ie/player/ie/show/rte-news-nine-oclock-30003250/10761169/

Its over, its done.
All the talking , analysing, snarking and fighting would never have done it.
It needed something I no longer believed existed.
Real warriors, real strength and real integrity from those that live it, not talk it.

Thank you Tricia Websleuths. Massive thanks for an education I would never have received elsewhere.
Harmony, you are a beautiful light.
This is a special place. May it thrive.

I learnt a lot here.
Hard lessons. Good lessons, new skills. I learnt I have choices.
I learnt to trust.
Today that lesson was massively amplified.
I never thought it would come to pass.
I learnt too that I am not hanging on to a love for America based on a delusion. A memory of the best time of my life.
It was really there. It is still.
I am very emotional, crying all day.. but its cathartic.
Miracles happen. Because some people choose to live with integrity and believe in justice and fight for it.
That prosecutor threw his own body on the sword.
He squared up to one of the most profound darknesses I ever experienced.
He was not afraid of it. He had earned the skills he used to fight it.
Overwhelming respect to him, his team and all the people of NC.
Overwhelming respect to all who contributed here.
Thank you for teaching me. Love to you.
I hope we all do it again, with all the same people.
As a gesture of respect to those warriors , I will let the Martens go now, (hopefully).
They were bigger than me and I was out of my depth, emotionally, psychically and spiritually.. I would have drowned in a sea of sheer hatred and become their victim too.
Love and Peace.

You are an amazing woman. I am grateful during the darkest of time our paths crossed. I consider you a friend. Jason brought many people together. Jason's love for life, family, friends, and his children changed so many people. Keep in touch my friend.

Jack and Sarah are minor children who are citizens of Ireland. I do not believe the Irish government would allow them to testify.
Irish government have nothing to do with it as the trial judge pointed out during this trial. International witness subpoenas have no effect and can’t be served on any external body to enforce.

Thank you! I had some trouble with that link opening, so if anyone missed it:

"Watch exclusive interviews with Thomas Martens and Molly Corbett on ABC News 20/20, Friday, August 11 at 10:00 PM ET"

I wonder when the interviews were done? Before the trial, after the verdict? I bet the jurors are going to watch - they still want to see MM in flesh speaking for themselves.

I just want to say thanks to each and every poster here . I said it before but I will say it again now . I enjoyed this experience something I have never done before and doubt I will ever do again . I think we all poured our heart and soul into this stayed up late , checked here when we shouldn't have done , ignored our home lives . I know I did and for Jason , his children , his family and his friends I would do it all again. I thought I would feel hate but I don't I know Kitty will be glad to hear that . I feel sorrow for what Molly could have been had she not been an embarrassment to her family their shameful secret . There is nothing shameful about mental health . I feel her parents abandoned her when she needed them most but came running when disaster struck . Not for her but for them . Maybe thats where she learned the selfishness from. I could never forgive the total disregard for Jason , his children or his family and friends . It was like they were dirt on their shoes . Although the jurors made their decision solely based on the evidence of that tragic night on August 2nd 2015 when they look up this case I hope they see the decision they made was absolutely the right one . With the sentencing the judge gave Im sure he agreed . Molly had no regard for Jasons life he wasn't good enough for her she felt or good enough for her family . Jason and Jasons family have more class in their baby finger than they can ever dream of , they can love and be loved . Its been a long two years for us never mind Jasons family . I cried today more than I ever did for a man I didn't know. It was such an emotional rollercoaster . I pray that Jasons children and family finally get some closure. I hope Jason Mags and Mr Fitzpatrick RIP knowing that Jack and Sarah are safe and protected in the arms of those who love them for them . Just want to say Tracey Lynch is a superhero her strength amazes me Molly Martens did not count on that

It is at the discretion of the NCDPS. Generally, yes he would be in a special population unit due to his having been an LE agent but that is not a privilege. Also he is elderly, may also have health issues, and has no previous criminal record or gang affiliations. It is not special accomodations but segregation, separate unit at the prison, created in about the same size as any other unit but consisting of former LE, or just elderly people, or some mix like that. They do the same for any vulnerable prisoners like GBTQ, infirm, disabled, and so on, and they try to keep rival gang members separated by units, too. The prisons do not want any offender murdered in a retaliation by some other offender for any reason, including former LE officers.

MM is the one who will be tossed into general population to mingle.

What I understand the prison population is divided into two categories that of the General and the Special. The latter is off former LE, snitches and sex offenders. <modsnip>

Is there any sympathy at all for the Martens (excluding Molly)?

I feel like I inhabit a different planet to the other posters. I respect peoples viewpoint but mine is fundamentally different.

JC suffered an awful death but TM and SM will pay an extraordinary price - I would say their fate is almost worse than death.

Good luck and god bless to all.

Perhaps TM or SM should have called 911. Perhaps TM shouldn't have beaten JC to death and beyond. If he didn't do it then he shouldn't have admitted to doing it.

^^^response to a350^^^

I just want to say thanks to each and every poster here . I said it before but I will say it again now . I enjoyed this experience something I have never done before and doubt I will ever do again . I think we all poured or heart and soul into this stayed up late , checked here when we shouldn't have done , ignored our home lives . I know I did and for Jason , his children , his family and his friends I would do it all again. I thought I would feel hate but I don't I know Kitty will be glad to hear that . I feel sorrow for what Molly could have been had she not been an embarrassment to her family their shameful secret . There is nothing shameful about mental health . I feel her parents abandoned her when she needed them most but came running when disaster struck . Not for her but for them . Maybe thats where she learned the selfishness from. I could never forgive the total disregard for Jason , his children or his family and friends . It was like they were dirt on their shoes . Although the jurors made their decision solely based on the evidence of that tragic night on August 2nd 2015 when they look up this case I hope they see they the decision they made was absolutely the right one . With the sentencing the judge gave Im sure he agreed . Molly had no regard for Jasons life he wasn't good enough for her she felt or good enough for her family . Jason and Jasons family have more class in their baby finger than they can ever dream of , they can love and be loved . Its been a long two years for us never mind Jasons family . I cried today more than I ever did for a man I didn't know. It was such an emotional rollercoaster . I pray that Jasons children and family finally get some closure. I hope Jason Mags and Mr Fitzpatrick RIP knowing that Jack and Sarah are safe and protected in the arms of those who love them for them . Just want to say Tracey Lynch is a superhero her strength amazes me Molly Martens did not count on that

Well said, it was lovely to get to know you. I am glad that we can now return to our lives.

I feel like I inhabit a different planet to the other posters. I respect peoples viewpoint but mine is fundamentally different.

JC suffered an awful death but TM and SM will pay an extraordinary price - I would say their fate is almost worse than death.

I'm afraid my sympathies tend to lie with JC(Jr) & SC who will have to deal with the extraordinary price of growing up without a father, and JC's father and mother who have to live the rest of their lives without their son. They didn't deserve that.
Thank you to all the posters here... Your hard work and vigilance was hugely appreciated [emoji106]

Sent from my Hol-U19 using Tapatalk

I'm afraid I don't understand your sentiments at all and honestly just can't fathom why you would have any sympathy for these people. Their "extraordinary price" is NOTHING compared to the price JC paid due to their reprehensible and violent actions. Plus, the price JC's children are paying: they are without their loving father. Molly and her father deserve their fate, they chose to take the life of another human being. JMO.

Your post leads me to believe you were not in the courtroom. You did not witness the photos of Jason after MM and TM beat him to death. You are not an advocate for Jason's children, who lost their last living parent that horrible night. Before you ask for sympathy for TM, SM, or MM please think of the pain their actions caused two innocent children. You are in the strange universe if you think overkill is okay. Prayers to you.

I just want to say thanks to each and every poster here . I said it before but I will say it again now . I enjoyed this experience something I have never done before and doubt I will ever do again . I think we all poured or heart and soul into this stayed up late , checked here when we shouldn't have done , ignored our home lives . I know I did and for Jason , his children , his family and his friends I would do it all again. I thought I would feel hate but I don't I know Kitty will be glad to hear that . I feel sorrow for what Molly could have been had she not been an embarrassment to her family their shameful secret . There is nothing shameful about mental health . I feel her parents abandoned her when she needed them most but came running when disaster struck . Not for her but for them . Maybe thats where she learned the selfishness from. I could never forgive the total disregard for Jason , his children or his family and friends . It was like they were dirt on their shoes . Although the jurors made their decision solely based on the evidence of that tragic night on August 2nd 2015 when they look up this case I hope they see they the decision they made was absolutely the right one . With the sentencing the judge gave Im sure he agreed . Molly had no regard for Jasons life he wasn't good enough for her she felt or good enough for her family . Jason and Jasons family have more class in their baby finger than they can ever dream of , they can love and be loved . Its been a long two years for us never mind Jasons family . I cried today more than I ever did for a man I didn't know. It was such an emotional rollercoaster . I pray that Jasons children and family finally get some closure. I hope Jason Mags and Mr Fitzpatrick RIP knowing that Jack and Sarah are safe and protected in the arms of those who love them for them . Just want to say Tracey Lynch is a superhero her strength amazes me Molly Martens did not count on that

Just when I recovered from that lump in my throat that was there during the events of today, there you go and put it right back. It was a pleasure getting to know you, your diligence, persistence and updates have been amazing, the past two years has sure been a roller-coaster.

If you all have not watched the full jury foreman interview, I highly recommend it. What an impressive, thoughtful man.

One tidbit he mentioned from Molly's statement was that she said Jason "woke mad". Hmpf. Give that the credence you will.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member