GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea but it's not the small landscape brick for bedding planters that I thought it was. No wonder the injuries were so severe. It's uneven edges would make for a sharp weapon.

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

Yes, I thought that too.

"SC woke up, had a nightmare"

The first words we hear from that clip and all I can take from it is MM trying to paint anyone but herself as the catalyst for the crime. JC, his kids, anyone. Shift the blame.
To be a victim of DV, there has to be some actual DV. Instead, we get signs that JC was constantly being verbally abused over his weight by MM, that he was taking pills for stress and a heart condition, MM overspending, while he's trying to arrange to go back home, permanently, with his kids and without her.

Trying to arrange a move overseas is extremely stressful. I know, I've done it. Tryng to arrange a move overseas so you can flee with your children away from an increasingly toxic environment? Yeah. It's not difficult to come to the conclusion that maybe, just maybe poor JC was under a lot of pressure. That maybe he was angry at potentially having to go through a huge move yet again in just four years, giving up a good job, a nice house, new friends, fear over the disruption and impact this would cause for his children, etc. If the appeal believes his stress is a sign of him being abusive towards MM, then why did she never show any signs of it, while instead he showed the signs of being a victim of DV, not her?

DV is often about control. An abuser doesn't want to give up that control.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-new...made-life-for-them-after-murder-36018645.html
Quote:
Wayne added: "I remember when my sister Tracy, her husband David and a few friends went to North Carolina after Jason's death and Molly had his body moved to different funeral homes a few times.

"She wouldn't tell them where he was at first."

^ Control. Even over his corpse.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/breaki...-killers-in-hours-after-his-death-801502.html
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1115.JPG
    IMG_1115.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_1117.jpg
    IMG_1117.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_1118.jpg
    IMG_1118.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_1120.JPG
    IMG_1120.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_1121.JPG
    IMG_1121.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 130
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...qX9azGAWYKsAx2myHcZdeOTsiFF--nSR20e3jugXB1XL1

first pictures of MM and TM on the night of the murder. Will much of this information come out now? Is this common that these would be released?

Isn't it interesting after the bat was used by... who ever... not sure we still know the truth... it is found upright, propped against the dresser? What does that mean? TM said he didn't know about the brick until after Molly told him but the bat he claimed to use was leaned against the dresser right by the brick?

Yes, I thought that too.
To answer the size see the new photo, it has an a4 sheet of paper lay across one side and it seems to match lenght, whereas other side looks little wider.

Actually to me it actually looks like other side is as wide as an a4 sheet on its side

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

I must be completely deluded to think it was over at the sentencing.
These photos, ABC article and most of what I read today feel like an assault on my brain..I had heard descriptions of the rock used, seeing it is disturbing.. so much larger than it was presented.

The murder was overkill, post verdict defense publicity is nauseating

Kitty you have read my mind...we discussed it, we debated about size, amount of blood etc etc etc. Seeing it in reality makes me feel every blow. Two people standing in that room with the door closed, that poor man had no chance. Why would they put up the picture of him in the ambulance after he had died, it is just so disrespectful. He was a father, his children deserve better.

Wow, she is trying to pin the blame on an 8 year old girl.

She is and she is not.
She is opening with eye-rolls, inferred is (you guys have no idea what a brute he was, my poor children were forced to whimper outside the bedroom door because they were not permitted entrance to disturb the monster)
Start by painting him as an unfeeling brute.. saying and demonstrating wordlessly..
BUT, if the child sees this, a child who quite possibly slept well all night, having returned from a party very late that night, it could well damage her.

Thats the danger with this thrash.
We can read it with adult eyes.. a child cannot.

Molly's props.
Molly's failed acting career suggest she was too lazy to work.
She's a brilliant actress.
Perhaps she will join a drama group in prison..
Yesterday I was prepared to feel sorry for her defence lawyers who must have had such a whacking job keeping her quiet that they were inwardly relieved when she went away in that prison vehicle.

For ABC to produce a defence testimony implicating a minor is about as low as any media source can reach.
Their arranged pre-trial publicity would and should be reported to The American Bar Association.

Also, and I have said it before, but if anybody has energy share holders of all these media companies need to be investigated, along with ME and his previous depositions-to-media justifying the slaughter of JC.
#MiscarriageOfJustice.. where are the oaths he signed and what does it say for a govt employee who has acted as he chose while still being employed

Isn't it interesting after the bat was used by... who ever... not sure we still know the truth... it is found upright, propped against the dresser? What does that mean? TM said he didn't know about the brick until after Molly told him but the bat he claimed to use was leaned against the dresser right by the brick?

TM idea of denying or not recalling anything that he does not wish to be questioned on, like the phone calls that MM made to both him & SM while they were driving.

Like I said before, she had her chance to tell her side in court where it could be questioned. She didn't take that chance and therefore this interview that is unquestioned should no be allowed to be shown. There are young children to consider.

To be honest I'm now sick . By even looking at that Abc interview you can see her confidence . She is not a victim . No wonder Jason wanted to get away . 20/25 years behind bars and she still manages to torment Jason's family now bringing SC into her stupid story . Mollys middle name should be relentless. She has no care for those children if she did she wouldn't have given those pictures to ABC . She really lives up to the evil stepmother stereotype . I felt sorrow for her now she makes me sick

MM can't even look the reporter in the eye, sure sign that a person is not telling the truth. Designer suit and professional hair and makeup. Transformed herself into a TV personality now.

Jason was more likely to get up and check his daughter if she was not well.IMO

I agree. Everything I've read and heard about Jason, from everyone other than his killers, paints a picture of a man who grew up in a large and happy family himself and was in his element being a husband and father with a family of his own - until tragedy struck and his wife died, and he made the fatal error of marrying the nanny from hell.

To be honest I'm now sick . By even looking at that Abc interview you can see her confidence . She is not a victim . No wonder Jason wanted to get away . 20/25 years behind bars and she still manages to torment Jason's family now bringing Sarah into her stupid story . Mollys middle name should be relentless. She has no care for those children if she did she wouldn't have given those pictures to ABC . She really lives up to the evil stepmother stereotype . I felt sorrow for her now she makes me sick

I couldn't agree more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member