GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mm claims she will tell why brick was on nightstand in interview.
This will be interesting because I'm sure someone somewhere will have screengrabs of the earliest posts suggesting it was there for school project.

Makes it worse for kids
Their school project that killed j
SM waking up caused it,
Jack lied on retraction of statement,

Their spin not mine and so do sick. It looks more likely the kids were planted all over their story because they know they won't testify and so can't contradict claims, just like MF father.

Jmo

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

What are the chances of 2 non biological children writing their I like an upside down T, gap, line
d25666e0208c1131a237a9b6ef5306bd.jpg
fbcefbe4dbbaae772e77e6b89c57f571.jpg

Well spotted. I also think the M's are very similar to her own writing and the t's are the same in all three written pieces. Molly is using joined writing but the 'kids' shapes are the very same IMO.

We have stones outside our apartment area that are similar to the ones shown in the pictures. I went and picked one up today. I could lift it with one hand, but no way could I successfully swing it w one hand at someone and I was standing above it lifting up. If I was pinned down or choked it would be even harder to grab it with one hand and get leverage. I held it with 2 hands then and tried swinging it.(I am sure my neighbors think I have went totally nuts). I could swing it, but still my force would be limited because it was so heavy in my hands. I tried to imagine hitting my husband(similar in size to JC) with it. The only way I could get a swing on him with that is if he were asleep or already incapacitated. It would require so much focus for me to move it if he were fighting back it would knock me down trying to move it, using my own force against me. There is no way I could overpower him with the paver in a fight were we both were at full capacity so to speak. Nevermind if he was angry and full of adrenaline. Her story is so ridiculous and the more I try to find any bit of possibility in a jury buying it if it went to a retrial it sounds absurd. It is so absolutely implausible.

I agree 100% with you don’t believe the brick was the originating weapon, as I have so often posted here and you found out how difficult to yield and to inflict a series of crippling blows unless someone already unconscious. Forensics stated scalp matter in MM clothing was spatter from the brick injury on a prone/ crumpled guy while MM was on her knees. This was used by the dissenting jurors to convict her of Murder 2. The initial blows to back of head was on a sleeping guy in bed were fast and furious from a baton type weapon that disabled JC from effectively defending himself. Don’t think MM had the force and know how to best affect this. For MM to hit J with brick while sleeping it would be one belt and J would be up and out of bed ready to defend himself from whoever came.

This will be interesting because I'm sure someone somewhere will have screengrabs of the earliest posts suggesting it was there for school project.

Makes it worse for kids
SM waking up caused it,

Their spin not mine and so do sick. It looks more likely the kids were planted all over their story because they know they won't testify and so can't contradict claims, just like MF father.

Jmo

If she explains why the brick was there in the ABC interview.. Was this explanation given in trial? It didn't seem like it was from following on twitter and listening to the Jury Foreman. If not, why not! Seems like a fairly crucial detail. Unless her lawyer thought it was a lie?

No ss allowed on ABC page either ye all are killing me with these rules ��

I don't know tbh but they couldn't really show the murder weapon to the poor little guy in fairness , maybe just a photo of a similar one i suppose. But there has to be two physical bats for TM story. In reflection I'm sure LE accounted for both otherwise it would have come Up at trial. I'm gonna be watching out for SWT though in light of the new info that young Jc was allegedly close to him. Maybe I'm reading too much into it though, but his silence and absence from the trial is out of character for that "holier than thou" family.
I don't see any problem for J seeing a picture without knowing it was used as a weapon. Warrants stated J id it as his, the suspect murder weapon when shown a pic of it. Don't think they would put trial at risk of stating this if not factual.

If she explains why the brick was there in the ABC interview.. Was this explanation given in trial? It didn't seem like it was from following on twitter and listening to the Jury Foreman. If not, why not! Seems like a fairly crucial detail. Unless her lawyer thought it was a lie?
No prosecution couldn't question it because cowardly she wouldn't get on stand.

But can't wait to hear it from the horse's mouth. (Irish saying[emoji6])

That childish scrawl is so impersonal. It's literally 'I love you' bulked up with some waffle. Nothing actually insightful. No examples of her being a 'super mom' within the body of the text, just empty platitudes and certainly no mention of their dad. You'd expect some mention of their dad so soon after his death. Unless this was written by or dictated by MC

Surely they'd have the motor control to draw a heart better than that.

The spelling mistakes either show JC jr didn't care about the subject or it wasn't written by him. SC has an excuse because of her age.

What young boy would draw hearts all over a page or even want to write such cute sounding stuff on the same page as his sister?

Why date it? Oh wait, JC was murdered on the 2nd of August 2015. So date it 18th of August 2015 to make it look like the children want to stay with MM. She must have been so proud of herself when she thought of that.

Now compare to J's more recent letter read out in court.

It was insightful and even included a PS.

I went to school in Ireland. I remember being taught letter writing in primary school, aged 9 and onwards. We were taught to put the important stuff in the body of the text, then if there was anything relevant we wanted to add, to include it in the post script - the ps. I doubt much has changed in 30 years or even 60 - my dad was taught much the same when he was roughtly that age too.

In the body of his letter, he mentioned the hurt his family has felt, with her as the cause. In the post script, he adds that his cousins are his brothers.

Exactly as he would've been taught in school.

Also keep in mind, he would've had to catch up a lot, starting an Irish school. To stop using American English and start using British English. He might have also missed a few years of the mandatory subject of Gaeilge - Irish Gaelic. Do you think the Lynches and the school would've let him flounder in language and literature? Or spent some time helping him adjust?

Is it normal for someone to hand write their own statement? In Ireland I've made a few statements to police (Gardaí) and on each occasion the officer wrote the statement and I signed it at the end

Edit: statements were as victim of crime like when my car was stolen

Makes it worse for kids
SM waking up caused it,

Jmo

Isn't it so daft I mean she should have told her trial why brick was on the nightstand, not a TV station!!!! Or at least her lawyer should have! It's presence in the room immediately made jurors suspicious.

That childish scrawl is so impersonal. It's literally 'I love you' bulked up with some waffle. Nothing actually insightful. No examples of her being a 'super mom' within the body of the text, just empty platitudes and certainly no mention of their dad. You'd expect some mention of their dad so soon after his death. Unless this was written by or dictated by MC

Surely they'd have the motor control to draw a heart better than that.

The spelling mistakes either show JC jr didn't care about the subject or it wasn't written by him. SC has an excuse because of her age.

What young boy would draw hearts all over a page or even want to write such cute sounding stuff on the same page as his sister?

Why date it? Oh wait, JC was murdered on the 2nd of August 2015. So date it 18th of August 2015 to make it look like the children want to stay with MM. She must have been so proud of herself when she thought of that.

Now compare to Jack's more recent letter read out in court.

It was insightful and even included a PS.

I went to school in Ireland. I remember being taught letter writing in primary school, aged 9 and onwards. We were taught to put the important stuff in the body of the text, then if there was anything relevant we wanted to add, to include it in the post script - the ps. I doubt much has changed in 30 years or even 60 - my dad was taught much the same when he was roughtly that age too.

In the body of his letter, he mentioned the hurt his family has felt, with her as the cause. In the post script, he adds that his cousins are his brothers.

Exactly as he would've been taught in school.

Also keep in mind, he would've had to catch up a lot, starting an Irish school. To stop using American English and start using British English. He might have also missed a few years of the mandatory subject of Gaeilge - Irish Gaelic. Do you think the Lynches and the school would've let him flounder in language and literature? Or spent some time helping him adjust?

How old was Jack when he was first sent to school in Ireland? If he was older than nine he'd be allowed to opt out of Irish, Sarah would definitely have to learn it though.

The brick is the main reason she was rightfully convicted. Tom sold her down the river a bit when he said he didnt use it. So to not try and explain its presence is baffling in the extreme.

Reading MMs statement and watching the interview snippet on ABC....It is very telling. She remembers lots of very fine detail about the night up till the point where the violence began and then "I don't remember much after that". It is such a load of poppycock.. You would definitely remember bashing your husbands head repeatedly with a paving slab.. The same with TM.. In that interview he admits to hitting JC maybe three times and then apparently they wrestled over the bat a little bit and then he was dead. As simple as that! oops!

I don't see any problem for J seeing a picture without knowing it was used as a weapon. Warrants stated J id it as his, the suspect murder weapon when shown a pic of it. Don't think they would put trial at risk of stating this if not factual.

If it was definitely id as JC bat then why was TM allowed state on
The stand that it was his son's SM bat, without being challenged? Or maybe he was challenged and we just didn't hear about it? Thought this would have been crucial.?

Nope it's 11

Sent from my Hol-U19 using Tapatalk

So they'd both definitely be learning Irish then. I know this sounds like an irrelevant aside, but Jason's work mates said he was fluent in Irish and enthusiastic about the language, he'd be pleased I think that both his children were being taught to speak it. He may even have taught them a bit when they were younger.

So they'd both definitely be learning Irish then. I know this sounds like an irrelevant aside, but Jason's work mates said he was fluent in Irish and enthusiastic about the language, he'd be pleased I think that both his children were being taught to speak it. He may even have taught them a bit when they were younger.
Yes. The rule is that in order to be exempt the child must have been educated outside Ireland up to the age of 11. If he or she enrols in a primary school in Ireland before that age Gaeilge is obligatory. This would mean that at ages 8 and 10, SC and JC Jr would both be learning Irish.

Ok harmony sorry - I mean MM brother SM not her mom SM.
he is ME ..... SM brother
No I think this refers to MM's brother SM. ME is MM's mother's brother.

- [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I'm confused most days but you guys just made my day sm, me, mm, stw. .. I can think of a few other initials for them too but trying to avoid TO [emoji6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member