GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does any USA friends know if their is a transcript of the show the same as with Nancy Grace show last year? I'm willing to ask or request one if not

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

Sometimes on WS, we are allowed to have multiple discussion threads. I wonder if we might be allowed to do something like that here.

We could discuss and parse different areas of the case: blood spatter; SM strange actions; the weapons; MM's "history", the strange change of plans and trip by TM.

We might be able to concentrate information more effectively. But perhaps we do not have enough information yet to ask WS to do that?

A couple of things from the video...

1. So Jason 'woke up angry' and got out of bed naked so he could stand and choke MM? (as they were standing when her Dad got to the door) Does that seem like a natural response if someone is annoyed already that their sleep has been disturbed, that they would then get out of bed to argue about it?

2. 'Having her parents in the house gave MM the courage to stand up for herself'...the defense of self defense cannot be used where a person can be considered the instigator of the altercation.

Sometimes on WS, we are allowed to have multiple discussion threads. I wonder if we might be allowed to do something like that here.

We could discuss and parse different areas of the case: blood spatter; SM strange actions; the weapons; MM's "history", the strange change of plans and trip by TM.

We might be able to concentrate information more effectively. But perhaps we do not have enough information yet to ask WS to do that?
Really good idea, will help focus.

MM's disregard for JC's children is horrible. Real mothers pretect their children. Real mothers do not use their children to explain a murder. MM bringing up SC should tell the courts, that she is a threat to the Corbett children.

http://ncrdepo.com/attorney-resources/order-transcript/
Found this, but it may just be for attorneys. I'm going to send an email anyway. I know defence are waiting on transcripts at the moment they aren't prepared yet.

Think the link above is for Davidson County, Tennessee, not Davidson County, North Carolina. Found the link below I hope is helpful.
http://www.nccourts.org/County/Davidson/Default.asp

I'm now questioning everything we have discussed previously...we finally have a sample of Molly's handwriting -

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/cri...-tried-to-hit-him-i-do-not-remember-1.3183619

To my untrained eye, the handwritten note she 'received' from the kids is forged.

attachment.php

Attachments

• MMC Letter.jpg
    MMC Letter.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 128
attachment.php

Another discreapancy in Mollys story . She says she was shouting Tom says it was a silent fight

Attachments

• IMG_5192.jpg
    IMG_5192.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 108
A couple of things from the video...

1. So Jason 'woke up angry' and got out of bed naked so he could stand and choke MM? (as they were standing when her Dad got to the door) Does that seem like a natural response if someone is annoyed already that their sleep has been disturbed, that they would then get out of bed to argue about it?

2. 'Having her parents in the house gave MM the courage to stand up for herself'...the defense of self defense cannot be used where a person can be considered the instigator of the altercation.

Anyone mind if I add a third and fourth point?

3. TM claims he woke up when he heard the argument/MM screaming, yet for some reason got fully dressed first before intervening.

4. in MM's interview, she claims she comforted SC first, then argument. HOW did SC fall back to sleep so quickly with an alleged argument going on, an argument that somehow woke up TM?

On point but sherrif says
Corporal Dagenhardt went into Sarah’s room where she was asleep,” he said. “He said she was undisturbed, so he woke her.”
“He explained to her that there had been an incident, that he was an officer and that he was going to take her out of the room and down the stairs.”
“He said he would lift her and he told her to close her eyes as he took her down the stairs in his arms because he knew that there was a trail of blood leading from the hallway to the door where her father’s body had been taken to the ambulance.”

https://www.todayfm.com/News/Corbet...Protected-Children-From-Gruesome-Murder-Scene

Mr Corbett's two children, Jack and Sarah, both aged under 10 years, were asleep in separate bedrooms upstairs.
He went into Sarah's bedroom. "She was asleep - she had not been disturbed in any way," he said.
His colleague woke the little girl's brother, Jack.
"She was startled when I woke her. I said I wanted her to close her eyes (when he brought her downstairs)."
The little girl agreed with the policeman's suggestion that he carry her downstairs.
"I told her to turn her face into my neck and I told her to close her eyes," he said." "I then walked backwards so she didn't open her eyes and she wouldn't be exposed to anything."
https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.ind...-pathologist-tells-murder-trial-35972393.html

Awful, awful, awful that MM and TM had no regard for those 2 children in the house when they butchered J.but then again we now suspect it was MM who flipped and lost the plot.

Mr Corbett's two children, Jack and Sarah, both aged under 10 years, were asleep in separate bedrooms upstairs.
He went into Sarah's bedroom. "She was asleep - she had not been disturbed in any way," he said.
His colleague woke the little girl's brother, Jack.
"She was startled when I woke her. I said I wanted her to close her eyes (when he brought her downstairs)."
The little girl agreed with the policeman's suggestion that he carry her downstairs.
"I told her to turn her face into my neck and I told her to close her eyes," he said." "I then walked backwards so she didn't open her eyes and she wouldn't be exposed to anything."
https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.ind...-pathologist-tells-murder-trial-35972393.html

Share your sentiment but its not over for me until shes quietly serving her time. You would think her and her family would actually realise the hurt and pain they have caused Jasons children and family and Mags family by this trial and the stunts they tried to pull they are despicable and its only the half of it really ....

I agree. After the verdict and sentencing I decided it would be a good idea for me to take a break from this thread for a day or so. It's been 1 and 1/2 days and I seriously can't believe what's transpired. The level of disgust I have for her, her family and their supporters is at an all time high. I didn't even know my disgust level could go this high. This is unreal, how much lower can these people go? And to think TM had the audacity to say or JC didn't measure up to his daughter and that JC's father was uneducated. WOW!!!! Right now it's impossible for me to say what I'm truly thinking without going against TOS. So, for now I'm going to clear my thoughts and leave it be.

We have stones outside our apartment area that are similar to the ones shown in the pictures. I went and picked one up today. I could lift it with one hand, but no way could I successfully swing it w one hand at someone and I was standing above it lifting up. If I was pinned down or choked it would be even harder to grab it with one hand and get leverage. I held it with 2 hands then and tried swinging it.(I am sure my neighbors think I have went totally nuts). I could swing it, but still my force would be limited because it was so heavy in my hands. I tried to imagine hitting my husband(similar in size to JC) with it. The only way I could get a swing on him with that is if he were asleep or already incapacitated. It would require so much focus for me to move it if he were fighting back it would knock me down trying to move it, using my own force against me. There is no way I could overpower him with the paver in a fight were we both were at full capacity so to speak. Nevermind if he was angry and full of adrenaline. Her story is so ridiculous and the more I try to find any bit of possibility in a jury buying it if it went to a retrial it sounds absurd. It is so absolutely implausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member