GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when you think it can't get any worse it does. They are all deluded I thought it was just the original martens trio... outraged really..

Guys I know we've discussed before but I am back at the bat.. does anyone know if the corbetts asked for Jc bat to be returned to him? Did they just get an empty sleeve? Wouldn't that have told us something i.e. That there were two bats. I'm just thinking the bat was allegedly SW Ms right?TM said young JC idolised STW and they were quite close. But STW the alleged original owner of bat didn't appear at all at the trial unless I missed it. Was he not prepared to back up the story re the bat being his?? Is he joining in the FB campaign or staying quiet?

Just when you think it can't get any worse it does. They are all deluded I though it was just the original martens trio... outraged really..

Guys I know we've discussed before but I am back at the bat.. does anyone know if the corbetts asked for Jc bat to be returned to him? Did they just get an empty sleeve? Wouldn't that have told us something i.e. That there were two bats. I'm just thinking the bat was allegedly SW Ms right?TM said young JC idolised STW and they were quite close. But STW the alleged original owner of bat didn't appear at all at the trial unless I missed it. Was he not prepared to back up the story re the bat being his?? Is he joining in the FB campaign or staying quiet?

Never heard anything from him . He's quite entitled to support his family but didn't berate Jc or his family either he might have but I didn't see it

I'm now questioning everything we have discussed previously...we finally have a sample of Molly's handwriting -

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/cri...-tried-to-hit-him-i-do-not-remember-1.3183619

To my untrained eye, the handwritten note she 'received' from the kids is forged.

attachment.php
What are the chances of 2 non biological children writing their I like an upside down T, gap, line
d25666e0208c1131a237a9b6ef5306bd.jpg
fbcefbe4dbbaae772e77e6b89c57f571.jpg

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

Would young JC not be able to say if the murder weapon bat was the one from the garage? Are all bats the same?
Just when you think it can't get any worse it does. They are all deluded I thought it was just the original martens trio... outraged really..

Would young JC not be able to say if the murder weapon bat was the one from the garage? Are all bats the same?

I don't know tbh but they couldn't really show the murder weapon to the poor little guy in fairness , maybe just a photo of a similar one i suppose. But there has to be two physical bats for TM story. In reflection I'm sure LE accounted for both otherwise it would have come Up at trial. I'm gonna be watching out for SWT though in light of the new info that young Jc was allegedly close to him. Maybe I'm reading too much into it though, but his silence and absence from the trial is out of character for that "holier than thou" family.

Who is SWT?

I don't know tbh but they couldn't really show the murder weapon to the poor little guy in fairness , maybe just a photo of a similar one i suppose. But there has to be two physical bats for TM story. In reflection I'm sure LE accounted for both otherwise it would have come Up at trial. I'm gonna be watching out for SWT though in light of the new info that young Jc was allegedly close to him. Maybe I'm reading too much into it though, but his silence and absence from the trial is out of character for that "holier than thou" family.

The pictures of the minors on her and co. Pages need to go!!!!!!!!
Has to be a law, she is not blood relative and has no custody, and now convicted murderer

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

I stared at that handwriting for a good ten minutes.. It looks very similar to me. The I is defintely the give away. Well spotted! If that was her handwriting. It doesn't mean much by itself but it shows the kind of fantasist character she is in a nutshell..

Please thank my post if you are planning to view the 20/20 show tonight and would like for me to create a separate thread specifically for discussion of the show.

On point but sherrif says
Corporal Dagenhardt went into Sarah’s room where she was asleep,” he said. “He said she was undisturbed, so he woke her.”
“He explained to her that there had been an incident, that he was an officer and that he was going to take her out of the room and down the stairs.”
“He said he would lift her and he told her to close her eyes as he took her down the stairs in his arms because he knew that there was a trail of blood leading from the hallway to the door where her father’s body had been taken to the ambulance.”

https://www.todayfm.com/News/Corbet...Protected-Children-From-Gruesome-Murder-Scene

So incredibly sad. This memory will always be with her. How does a so called "mother" do this to a child she supposedly loves? One who doesn't have a conscience can, because she has no empathy.

IMHO

Please thank my post if you are planning to view the 20/20 show tonight and would like for me to create a separate thread specifically for discussion of the show.

Thank you, Harmony2! What a great idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members