GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she is just living in a deluded world that her imagination has created. She believes her own lies. Even after hearing Jack's letter she was still talking about how the children had now lost both parent. They had lost both parents the night her and her father murdered Jason.

Scary to think she was planning to get the kids back after her acquittal! Can't wait to see the interviews on ABC's 20/20, Friday night.

IMHO

You are an amazing woman. I am grateful during the darkest of time our paths crossed. I consider you a friend. Jason brought many people together. Jason's love for life, family, friends, and his children changed so many people. Keep in touch my friend.
I fully intend to!
In fact I have wanted to return to states for a visit.. In my mind I just wanted to visit Ny and have strong espresso in Queens (i dont know anybody in Queens, not a soul, but I wanted to buy my favourite newspaper, ( which I shall refrain from mentioning) in paper form and read it, people watch and skull espresso. No I want to take in NC too.. I want to see this allegedly small place, with mega people.. You'll be here next year, I will travel year after, sooner if can make near impossible arrangements) Thanks for inspiring me, keeping me sane and getting it so so right.. the whole way. You have amazing insight and a beautiful soul and you are an even more amazing mother!
Wow.

Is there any sympathy at all for the Martens (excluding Molly)?

I feel like I inhabit a different planet to the other posters. I respect peoples viewpoint but mine is fundamentally different.

JC suffered an awful death but TM and SM will pay an extraordinary price - I would say their fate is almost worse than death.

Good luck and god bless to all.

I think I can understand where you're coming from, but personally, I am on a different planet I suppose.

The Martens Family (excluding MM) had choices, lots of choices. IMO, they CHOSE to:
Not call 911 before/while/after the attack on JC
Lie about how the attack happened
Refuse to contact JC's family for 10 hrs after his death
Inform his twin in a 50 second phone call
Attempt to have him cremated without their knowledge
Impugn his character, accuse him of DV
Support MM with her delusional custody battle
Lie about M F's death and call her father 'uneducated'
Say that JC 'didn't measure up'
and the list goes on and on...

And TM CHOSE to say that he hit JC with a bat. His choice. Let him live with it.
SM CHOSE to become invisible, silent. Let her live with that.

JC doesn't have a choice to live with anything.
His children, family and friends have no choice but to live without him
So my sympathy is minimal. The M & E families had a viper at their breast and chose to cosset it - IMO

God bless you too - I think you have a good heart

stephanddoodie- "I just want to say thanks to each and every poster here . I said it before but I will say it again now . I enjoyed this experience something I have never done before and doubt I will ever do again ."

... and if you never have to read another of Harmony's rules you will be all the happier. lol I want to jump off of your post to also thank everyone who joined in the discussion and those who stood by reading in the sidelines. You are loving, passionate folks who kept vigil in the quest to learn the truth about the tragic events of that horrific fateful night. Thanks for the updates, insights, research, loyalty, time and effort.

animal-rights1.png

link

I feel like I inhabit a different planet to the other posters. I respect peoples viewpoint but mine is fundamentally different.

JC suffered an awful death but TM and SM will pay an extraordinary price - I would say their fate is almost worse than death.

I understand where you are coming from, so many lives destroyed. Now the Corbett family can move forward. Your feelings are similar to how I felt when I watched the movie 'Last Dance'. I had to keep reminding myself that Sharon Stone (the actress in the movie) was a murderer. You have a right to express your opinion. Justice was served today for Jason and his family.

RIP Jason

Tom and Sharon Martens participated in all aspects of this crime, for many years were after JC let MM adopt his two children, for several years knowing it was so that she could actually legally take his children from him after advice from divorce lawyer she had met with. <modsnip> Then they all traipsed off to Family Court seeking custody of Jason's kids for Molly, knowing that this same Molly had murdered the children's father in a most heinous brutal way. Then when that wasn't enough they have spent the last couple years endangering the Corbett children with public postings of pictures of minors, spreading falsehoods, outright lies and doing all they could to cause more pain to Corbett family.

There might be one maybe one member of the Martens family deserved of some sympathy when he looks around his family and sees murderers and accomplices but that member hasn't made themselves known to anyone. So no - not a lot of sympathy for the Martens - they haven't acted in a manner deserved of sympathy. Their fate isn't worse than death - they're alive - it may not be much of a life herein out, but they are alive.

Tom and Sharon Martens participated in all aspects of this crime, for many years were after JC let MM adopt his two children, for several years knowing it was so that she could actually legally take his children from him after advice from divorce lawyer she had met with. <modsnip> Then they all traipsed off to Family Court seeking custody of Jason's kids for Molly, knowing that this same Molly had murdered the children's father in a most heinous brutal way. Then when that wasn't enough they have spent the last couple years endangering the Corbett children with public postings of pictures of minors, spreading falsehoods, outright lies and doing all they could to cause more pain to Corbett family.

There might be one maybe one member of the Martens family deserved of some sympathy when he looks around his family and sees murderers and accomplices but that member hasn't made themselves known to anyone. So no - not a lot of sympathy for the Martens - they haven't acted in a manner deserved of sympathy. Their fate isn't worse than death - they're alive - it may not be much of a life herein out, but they are alive.
Jason never allowed MM to adopt his children. Mags will always be their mother.

Its over, its done.
All the talking , analysing, snarking and fighting would never have done it.
It needed something I no longer believed existed.
Real warriors, real strength and real integrity from those that live it, not talk it.

Thank you Tricia Websleuths. Massive thanks for an education I would never have received elsewhere.
Harmony, you are a beautiful light.
This is a special place. May it thrive.

I learnt a lot here.
Hard lessons. Good lessons, new skills. I learnt I have choices.
I learnt to trust.
Today that lesson was massively amplified.
I never thought it would come to pass.
I learnt too that I am not hanging on to a love for America based on a delusion. A memory of the best time of my life.
It was really there. It is still.
I am very emotional, crying all day.. but its cathartic.
Miracles happen. Because some people choose to live with integrity and believe in justice and fight for it.
That prosecutor threw his own body on the sword.
He squared up to one of the most profound darknesses I ever experienced.
He was not afraid of it. He had earned the skills he used to fight it.
Overwhelming respect to him, his team and all the people of NC.
Overwhelming respect to all who contributed here.
Thank you for teaching me. Love to you.
I hope we all do it again, with all the same people.
As a gesture of respect to those warriors , I will let the Martens go now, (hopefully).
They were bigger than me and I was out of my depth, emotionally, psychically and spiritually.. I would have drowned in a sea of sheer hatred and become their victim too.
Love and Peace.

Before you go kitty... I know I resemble that first remark of yours, and I just want to say that I have felt your presence in this world since the day I met you on here, even when we were gone from posting, I would think about you. Like cat warriors at large under Boulder Irish skies. IMO. And I have to say I am grateful for this experience. It hit home in so many ways for me. But I think I might be done talking about Molly for awhile. She has rights but I must admit she has problems. It's your all y'alls time tonite. IMO

I am happy for your justice and I wish you, and Jason's family, and all the other posters on here (that see me as a troll) all the very best in putting this behind you. I'm sure that handsome man Jason would want that for JC and SC, and I just know he is still the man to them. But, speaking of their Dad, how about their Mom? I came across this lyric of yours when reading a previous thread last week; it was from a year or so ago. To this day it's the best post on websleuths for me ever, and I'm so hoping you someday will meet Jack and Sarah and read them this story about their mother ... and many more because I'm sure they would love it. Thank you.

Jason's wife was a woman named Mags . She was an extraordinarily successful and well regarded business woman.
She ran wonderful creche facilities, people were queuing to place their children in one of her creches.
She was dynamic, she had a brilliant mind, she was witty and she was bright.
She was known to be a genius at child care, ahead of her time.
People still speak of her work.
She was the kind of woman who would know your soul just be looking at you. I knew her to see and we shared many smiles (I had a massive dog and my mother hated to see me coming to visit with dog in tow he was huge but an eternal puppy, which was awkward, for many/most people)
Mags would often be in the garden when I would arrive with trepidition, with his nibs and she would just throw back her head and roar laughing.
She was a beautiful light.
My big dog died the same night Mags Corbett died. I was devastated and the local community were stricken and grief struck for a very long time afterwards.
That is not usual in rural Ireland.

Trepidation is kind of a hard name to call at night?
God Bless...

I do have some sympathy for them.. at a stretch I see them as powerless to thwart whatever entity they have permitted to occupy their psyches and souls. I see them as spiritually possessed.
That is tragic.
What is more tragic is that their delusion/ possession is so complete that when offered an opportunity today, they were unable to say 'Sorry'

They missed the whole point.
They witheld a simple apology.
There is no better than or worse than.

More than once, much more than I liked, I was reminded of Hannibal Lectar
'the silence of the lambs'
Sympathy is not appropriate, empathy even less so and rapport is out of the question.
All are a means to entrapment.
Sure, there but for the grace of REAL God, am I too.
But a fundamental disregard for life itself is both antithetical to catharsis and flies in the face of resolution, human and Divine.
All three violated to such a massive extent, showed no remorse and sadly society has quite enough to bear.
The streets are safer.
Life counts.
Prayers to you. Love and Light.

Did they need the money to fund their defense or were they so confident they would get off that they happily gave interviews in advance?

Interesting to see Friday, both TM and MM as well as SM facing DL wrongful death civil action, so they might have already moved on to the next "fight". Now that would be truly delusional.

Before you go kitty... I know I resemble that first remark of yours, and I just want to say that I have felt your presence in this world since the day I met you on here, even when we were gone from posting, I would think about you. Like cat warriors at large under Boulder Irish skies. IMO. And I have to say I am grateful for this experience. It hit home in so many ways for me. But I think I might be done talking about Molly for awhile. She has rights but I must admit she has problems. It's your all y'alls time tonite. IMO

I am happy for your justice and I wish you, and Jason's family, and all the other posters on here (that see me as a troll) all the very best in putting this behind you. I'm sure that handsome man Jason would want that for Jack and Sarah, and I just know he is still the man to them. But, speaking of their Dad, how about their Mom? I came across this lyric of yours when reading a previous thread last week; it was from a year or so ago. To this day it's the best post on websleuths for me ever, and I'm so hoping you someday will meet Jack and Sarah and read them this story about their mother ... and many more because I'm sure they would love it. Thank you.

God Bless...

A gracious post, Searchin Girl, you kept us on our toes, kept us thinking and examining why our feelings ran so deep. A belated thanks to you as well.

Harmony, will we be able to follow the civil suit on WS? And will you please be with us if we can!

I am happy for your justice and I wish you, and Jason's family, and all the other posters on here (that see me as a troll) all the very best in putting this behind you. I'm sure that handsome man Jason would want that for Jack and Sarah, and I just know he is still the man to them. But, speaking of their Dad, how about their Mom? I came across this lyric of yours when reading a previous thread last week; it was from a year or so ago. To this day it's the best post on websleuths for me ever, and I'm so hoping you someday will meet Jack and Sarah and read them this story about their mother ... and many more because I'm sure they would love it. Thank you.

God Bless...
searchin, I love you for that.
I would work with you again, anytime.
Find me a case and I'll work it.
i spent most of my life fighting for the underdog, as an activist, human and animal .
now, not so much.
now my search is more for truth.. accuracy..
I think we arrived at the same point at the same time.
I am glad to know you.
I hope we work together again.
My love to you and I salute your courage.
Namaste.

I wonder when SM was diagnosed with cancer? Is this why they both protected her?

I understand the lawyer said she was diagnosed in the last year with cancer, didn't give details. And I have to agree with the ADA, it was too many people trying to remember and keep the concocted story straight, so Sharon had to "stay in basement". Which made no sense, no reasonably sane human being wouldn't have called 911, or gone up to see all okay or at the very least yell up, are you okay to their husband and daughter. She even asked the policeman when he came to the door, is everyone okay, trying to play all innocent, oh-my-gosh... and both Tom and Molly kept to that story-line that Sharon knew or saw nothing.

Harmony, will we be able to follow the civil suit on WS? And will you please be with us if we can!

I believe you can. I think the OJ Simpson civil trial was discussed here. I can double check with admin. As for me being with you if you can, absolutely!

I love sweet sweet justice!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

:justice:
Wow, father and daughter found guilty of second degree murder, wow.

Does anyone know the stats on father/daughter, father/son or mother/daughter/son guilty for the same murder?

Justice for Jason and his two beautiful, precious children, family, loved ones and friends.

Too bad this will not bring this father, son, uncle, nephew, friend and businessman back.

I wish I could give the wonderful and strong Corbett family a hug, they are all so deserving of all things just and good.

I pray they are able to find peace and comfort now.

searchin, I love you for that.
I would work with you again, anytime.
Find me a case and I'll work it.
i spent most of my life fighting for the underdog, as an activist, human and animal .
now, not so much.
now my search is more for truth.. accuracy..
I think we arrived at the same point at the same time.
I am glad to know you.
I hope we work together again.
My love to you and I salute your courage.
Namaste.

Well, there is that unsolved murder of the innocent little girl JonBenet just down the road and up the hill. But it's gotten so complicated, maybe it's not worth trying to solve anymore? A DNA hit would solve it, but, as I said, it's complicated. Wish I had any sort of inkling it might be solved in my lifetime. It's at the miracle stage. It needs a Hail Mary. IMO
Namaste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member