GUILTY NC - Jordyn Dumont, 3, Gaston County, 15 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154355459679757&set=gm.1088900934536303&type=3&theater

In this photo it looks like a mattress on the floor without a frame. I wonder if this is her bed. (With little kids in the house I hate to see the uncovered elec outlet)
She's a little cutie!

View attachment 99869

Was wondering her sleeping arrangements. And yikes to the outlet. Especially with a 1yr old, too.

ETA - What a cutie pie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe that picture was taken when they first moved in. Or at someone else's house. I'd like to think the kids don't sleep on the floor next to a bare electrical outlet. :(

This is local for me. When I saw on the news that she was last seen in bed with her mom's boyfriend, I got a sinking feeling in my stomach. It was hot and muggy here today. It's getting dark now. Hope she's found soon. :frown:

So she was napping with him?
Not blaming or anything (I have napped with mine ) just making sure I am understanding correctly.
Waiting impatiently for updates

I don't have as much as a problem with the mattress being on the floor as I do the electrical outlet right there. Beds can be a bit pricey, but outlet covers are cheap.

She looks well-groomed and well-nourished in that photo. If it's recent, that's a good sign.

Maybe that picture was taken when they first moved in. Or at someone else's house. I'd like to think the kids don't sleep on the floor next to a bare electrical outlet. :(

The mattress on the floor is a fairly common practice when transitioning from a crib to a bed. No rolling off, etc. (Not saying that's the case here.) The outlet is a bit scary to me, though.

Morgan FogartyVerified account ‏@MorganFogarty 3m3 minutes ago
1/2: Search for missing Jordan Dumont is focused around her Bessemer City home, backyard near a barn & wooded area.

Morgan Fogarty ‏@MorganFogarty 4m4 minutes ago
2/2: The street is taped off. Dozens of volunteers have shown up to assist.

https://twitter.com/MorganFogarty

I would have assumed they searched the nearby barns and sheds YESTERDAY. Why is this just being done?

And they aren't searching farther out?! This is really making me angry. (Unless LE knows something we don't.)

Interviews underway in case of missing 3-year-old Gaston Co. girl

GASTON COUNTY, NC (WBTV) -
People associated with the family of a missing 3-year-old girl are being interviewed, Gaston County Police Chief Joseph Ramey said Tuesday morning.

Gaston County 911 got the call just after 3:30 p.m. Monday that Jordan Ann Dumont was missing. An official search for Dumont resumed Tuesday morning, after being called off Monday night

Ramey says they are working several leads, and are conducting interviews to follow up on the leads. Police are not calling the case suspicious, "at the moment," Ramey says.

Gina Esposito ‏@GinaWSOC9 [video=twitter;765538228472610816]https://twitter.com/GinaWSOC9/status/765538228472610816[/video]
Officials tell me they have 96 volunteers helping with the search for Jordan Dumont. The list is growing. @wsoctv

#BreakingNews Gaston Co police chief says search called off for 3 yr old Jordan Dumont, remains of toddler found by search crews in woods

Is the sound on that video working for anyone? I can't hear it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back