GUILTY NC - Jordyn Dumont, 3, Gaston County, 15 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hate the very idea of dismemberment myself. It seems like the final indignity.

Dismembering is something that has always struck me as perhaps the ultimate horror. Of course it horrifies me that humans can murder other humans, and especially children, but to be able to look on that sweet angel and then be able to perform that final destruction on her tiny body... No words.

Speculation at this point as we don't know yet, of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, you didn't miss anything. Was just rank speculation by some medical examiner on Nancy Grace due to the fact that LE said "remains" vs. "body."
Thank you. I was hoping that's all it was.

Here's hoping that is not the case.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

I know, call anonymously!!!! Sheesh

Hi Ghostl8y,

The neighbors did not want to even be identified!! :gaah: OMG! I am so upset! Can you imagine seeing a child several times with injuries and not reporting it regardless???? Just sick! :(

Thanks

jmo :moo:

Amen :(

You took the words right out of my mouth. I saw this thread early, had that "feeling," and asked myself did I want to pursue this one - as we all did, I'm betting - and I stayed with it. Again, we are her silent witnesses -- we were all around her. She had many prayers from us who did not know her, but we've known other angels like her, oh yes, so many.

If it does turn out to be murder, as it appears officially at this time, we will not understand why, why, why, And we are glad we do not. It's just evil, or arrogance, or inadequacy, or jealousy, or just plain meanness, or frustration, or anger, or hate, etc.,etc., etc. And a little girl was there...

Once in a while it turns out differently, but we all know this crooked path so well. The little ones just don't stand a chance.

:grouphug:

:justice:

Thank you. I was hoping that's all it was.

Here's hoping that is not the case.

You're welcome. He also played up a potential sexual assault angle, despite the fact that they know nothing more than we do. Par for the course.

So a 6 month old died in the house 4 years ago. And in 2008, another baby (8 months old) in this family died per an online obituary?

So a 6 month old died in the house 4 years ago. And in 2008, another baby (8 months old) in this family died per an online obituary?

I think there was only one baby that died before this. IMO, the sister from Texas got the year wrong or the news reported it wrong. The sister from that story commented on the baby's obituary guestbook in 2008. I think she would have mentioned if it had been TWO babies that died in that house before this (and the news would have emphasized it). IMO the date was printed wrong in the news story. Sister they interviewed is a half sister (they shared a mom) and had very little contact with her brother's family (he was living with his dad)-- she said she had not lived in the same house as him for 15 years. I'm not clear on her relationship to the sister who lost a baby to SIDS in 2008 but she may not be HER sister even if she is HIS sister, KWIM? I think half sister from Texas just got the year his sister's baby died wrong. JMO.

(Still catching up.

My thoughts immediately turned to Malik Drummond when I saw on page 1 that she supposedly wandered out while he was sleeping. I was going to post that, then decided that just because of what happened to Malik, it doesn't mean every other case where a supposedly child wanders out is untrue/ indicates a similar result/circumstance, because there have been children who have wandered away. But I was totally reminded of little Malik. Turns out he was beaten by his father and the whole story of him wandering out the front door while the father was sleeping was a big lie. And the dad's girlfriend totally covered for him. He got a big sentence, and she got 10 years. Little Malik had been abused over a period of time. His dad beat him up so bad he died. Then he took him far away and buried him and made up the story about him walking out the front door.)

Yes, yes, Malik -- he was the one I was remembering, too, but his name would not come to me. Very similar story -- and, sadly, very similar outcome, it seems. We'll see how it goes from here, but it's all too familiar, isn't it? (That's all I can say right now -- I'm getting emotional -- again.)

Dammit.

Neighbors are planning a vigil. WBTV will be live with this story at 11 PM EST (that's about 15 minutes from now): https://www.facebook.com/WBTVNews3/?fref=nf

Live link never got posted to the FB page. I had to go to the new channel's page to watch the video. No transcript yet that I can find. Video is new but the written story below it is the older story still. http://www.wbtv.com/story/32768421/...ath-of-3-year-old-gaston-co-girl?sf33569942=1
WBTV interviewed another neighbor. She last saw Jordyn outside playing on Saturday while the mom cut the grass. Baby sister was in a playpen outside. This neighbor says she called the police multiple times for domestic disturbances. She said she could hear the mom screaming "No, don't hit me Billy" and things like that on a regular basis. She said her 13 year old daughter used to go get Jordyn some days and bring her over to play with her younger kids. Then the 13 year old is interviewed and says she saw Billy hit Jordyn one time in the chest causing her to fall off the porch. Then they interview a female friend of Billy's that says he had anger issues over the years but she can't comprehend how anyone could harm a child. Candlelight vigil planned for tomorrow night at 9 PM on Ruthaven Dr. People have already started a memorial of stuffed animals and flowers at the corner street sign.

:tantrum: When will it end??? When will society take the role of parenting serious? When will our babies stopped being killed? It's the ultimate betrayal! Our precious children! Our future!! When will children be placed about the next boyfriend/girlfriend? Priorities are so screwed up!

[video=youtube;BWf-eARnf6U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWf-eARnf6U[/video]

Live link never got posted to the FB page. I had to go to the new channel's page to watch the video. No transcript yet that I can find. Video is new but the written story below it is the older story still. http://www.wbtv.com/story/32768421/...ath-of-3-year-old-gaston-co-girl?sf33569942=1
WBTV interviewed another neighbor. She last saw Jordyn outside playing on Saturday while the mom cut the grass. Baby sister was in a playpen outside. This neighbor says she called the police multiple times for domestic disturbances. She said she could hear the mom screaming "No, don't hit me Billy" and things like that on a regular basis. She said her 13 year old daughter used to go get Jordyn some days and bring her over to play with her younger kids. Then the 13 year old is interviewed and says she saw Billy hit Jordyn one time in the chest causing her to fall off the porch. Then they interview a female friend of Billy's that says he had anger issues over the years but she can't comprehend how anyone could harm a child. Candlelight vigil planned for tomorrow night at 9 PM on Ruthaven Dr. People have already started a memorial of stuffed animals and flowers at the corner street sign.
WHAT?? This sounds like a terrible environment for children! I mean, a 13 year old is on the news talking about this? What on earth? I might have to put myself in a time out. I'm getting REALLY upset. Damn.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

WHAT?? This sounds like a terrible environment for children! I mean, a 13 year old is on the news talking about this? What on earth? I might have to put myself in a time out. I'm getting REALLY upset. Damn.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I had to watch it twice to catch what the teen said about Billy knocking Jordyn off the porch. They didn't give her age when talking but she was sitting right next to her mom with a couple of other kids and her mom had gestured/nodded toward her when she said 13 year old. So I am making the assumption the teen who spoke after the mom was the 13 year old. She said it so calmly and matter-of-factly too. I agree, how awful those kids witnessed that environment. I have a feeling we will learn much worse things as this case goes on. These are just the things he did in public in front of children. :(

Yes. 49 times in 3 years is crazy.
It's time to prosecute Government employees for severe negligence.

Well from the reports the police had been called to the home 49 times in the past 3 years...why were those children even still in the home? That's crazy.
jmo

I had to watch it twice to catch what the teen said about Billy knocking Jordyn off the porch. They didn't give her age when talking but she was sitting right next to her mom with a couple of other kids and her mom had gestured/nodded toward her when she said 13 year old. So I am making the assumption the teen who spoke after the mom was the 13 year old. She said it so calmly and matter-of-factly too. I agree, how awful those kids witnessed that environment. I have a feeling we will learn much worse things as this case goes on. These are just the things he did in public in front of children. :(
I completely agree with you. We're going to continue to be disgusted with this situation. It's just awful. I'm so sad for the things Jordyn likely went through in her short life. It's so unfair. I really hope she was able to experience some love and joy, too.

Hi Ghostl8y,

The neighbors did not want to even be identified!! :gaah: OMG! I am so upset! Can you imagine seeing a child several times with injuries and not reporting it regardless???? Just sick! :(

Thanks

Sickening! I don't know how anyone could live with themselves for not doing anything. The guilt would eat me alive. I lived next door to a child abuser for almost three years...you can bet he was reported regularly and to every agency available both by myself and multiple neighbors.

I completely agree with you. We're going to continue to be disgusted with this situation. It's just awful. I'm so sad for the things Jordyn likely went through in her short life. It's so unfair. I really hope she was able to experience some love and joy, too.

Bio dad seemed to really love her. I don't think we are allowed to link it but the dad started a to cover funeral and travel expenses. He put some info on it with some beautiful pictures of him and Jordyn. It's small bright spot in this dismal case. I pray the dad really has his act together and can get custody of his baby daughter that is still alive.

August 16, 2016
8:00 PM EDT

Nancy Grace is covering this story

• According the baby(3 yr old)was killed in a different place

• Dr Marrone Pathologist says if sexual assault occurred, could be at home and at location Jordan was found

• Looking for blood when performing autopsy

• Boyfriend was reported asleep when Jordan went missing Mother was at work

• Police worked through the night

• Volunteers came in to help with search

• Boyfriend new all along she was dead, charged with murder one

• William(Joseph middle name?)McCullen would not respond to Nancy Grace

• Police called to this house 49 times(noise & inaudible)

•. COD not known (dismemberment of body possible) per Pathologist

• Death Penalty is in North Carolina

• Within 2 hours McCullen was arrested

Nope, you didn't miss anything. Was just rank speculation by some medical examiner on Nancy Grace due to the fact that LE said "remains" vs. "body."

Dismembered?! I missed that info!

Could you please link me?

Thanks Sherbie :)

Hi Embley,

I highlighted the part where Dr Marrone pathologist was asked about the COD and why it wasn't released and he stated that reason because remains vs body, also due to the fact Jordan had been moved to another area.

I will try to get Nancy Grace's transcripts when they are posted for the public media to read

Again, it was speculation, which I hope is not true :(

Thanks ~

I have no words......it sounds like this adorable little girl was abused and used as a punching bag. It hurts so much to read these horrible things....I just want to cry when I hear that defenseless little kids are treated so badly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas
Back