NC - Keith Scott, 43, killed by LEO, Charlotte, 20 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The original soc reporter got the info from "police sources", (so, leaks) But the case is being handled by the State now, and they aren't talking. Must have been a local police source......JMO

The Gov and state cops are letting the citizens of Charlotte dangle in the dark. Mean and scary. JMO

You know who else had bad decision making? James Holmes. Or the guy who bombed Manhattan. Both were highly violent and murdered people. They're alive.

No more excuses, y'all. If cops can take down Robert Dear (the planned parenthood shooter) they can handle one black man who may or may not have a gun, may or may not be on drugs, may or may not have a criminal record.

holmes wasnt shot because when he was initially encountered he was in a "surrender" posture and completely complied with everything he was asked to do.

the bomber had shot multiple officers and was shot multiple times before he was subdued and arrested, if you think it is anything other than chance that he lived then i dont know what to say...

edit - robert dear also surrendered. i would imagine that if the man in this case had put his gun down and surrendered then he would not have been shot either.

BBM for focus.

Cariis, I reject that statement wholeheartedly. And respectfully, that is pretty offensive to every non-white person who supports police officers in their incredibly difficult job.

And every family in these high profile cases, no matter how poor, has an attorney within minutes to hours of the incident-- the activist groups make sure of that. The attorneys are paid by the acticist groups, or volunteer their services (like the right to life attorneys for the families in denial of brain death of their loved ones.)

Do you have a link for all of these activist groups that provide free attorneys?

holmes wasnt shot because when he was initially encountered he was in a "surrender" posture and completely complied with everything he was asked to do.

the bomber had shot multiple officers and was shot multiple times before he was subdued and arrested, if you think it is anything other than chance that he lived then i dont know what to say...

edit - robert dear also surrendered. i would imagine that if the man in this case had put his gun down and surrendered then he would not have been shot either.

Thank you for helping to strengthen my point.

Thank you for helping to strengthen my point.

i'm now uncertain what your point is. maybe i'm missing something, can you state it clearly?

i thought you were saying "they arrested these other people without killing them, they should have been able to handle this situation without killing the man"

so i pointed out the differences between the situations you mentioned and the situation in this case.

i'm now uncertain what your point is. maybe i'm missing something, can you state it clearly?

i thought you were saying "they arrested these other people without killing them, they should have been able to handle this situation without killing the man"

so i pointed out the differences between the situations you mentioned and the situation in this case.

This is going to spiral off into another discussion but I can list off numerous black men who didn't even have time (nor reason having not committed a crime) to surrender (or WERE surrendering) who are dead anyway. So yes, my point is they should have been able to handle this situation without killing him, just like so many others. JMO.

judging from the wife's video - he is surprisingly far from his car when he falls to the ground, i wonder if the dashcam makes it clear how he came to be that far away. i can think of several possible reasons but there is no evidence at this point to suggest anything specific.

This is going to spiral off into another discussion but I can list off numerous black men who didn't even have time (nor reason having not committed a crime) to surrender (or WERE surrendering) who are dead anyway. So yes, my point is they should have been able to handle this situation without killing him, just like so many others. JMO.

y goodness on this was it was the wrong dude, its not like he was doing a thing?? That should have IMO some influence on the whole pic

Its kind like a doctor operating on the wrong organ and the pt dies.

ah ok, yes that is what i thought you were saying. that is why i pointed out how the examples you gave were not really good support for this argument. maybe there are other examples.

Hi everyone!!!! :)

Have you been watching the riot(s) on live feed in Charlotte, NC? :sick:
Been busy but I did following for a few on some link, for a few, crazy stuff, I tell ya!

jmo :moo:

ah ok, yes that is what i thought you were saying. that is why i pointed out how the examples you gave were not really good support for this argument. maybe there are other examples.

There are pages and pages of examples.

y goodness on this was it was the wrong dude, its not like he was doing a thing?? That should have IMO some influence on the whole pic

Its kind like a doctor operating on the wrong organ and the pt dies.

Do you think it's possible they thought he was the the unnamed individual they were there to serve a warrant on? Do we know what the warrant was for, and why it required the presence of so many officers to be served?

Probably not, because every single example can be met with excuses, tbh. That's my entire point. Excuses are made for why white men who murder dozens are alive, and justification is made for why police ambush tackled a black man for selling cigarettes, etc. Every example I try to provide, there will be excuses.

Again, JMO. IME.

It's always the same - those who are taken alive have special circumstances and those who are killed have different circumstances. People twist themselves in knots to make it appear as if anything other than what is happening is happening. There's always some explanation why this man was waving a loaded weapon and verbally threatening officers but walked away, this man was armed with a wallet and is now dead.

There are pages and pages of examples.

there may be, and maybe when we know exactly what this man is alleged to have done we can point some out. at this point i would find it hard to cite other cases where someone did what this man did and the person was not shot/killed, simply because we dont know exactly what this man is supposed to have done yet.

maybe it will turn out that all he did was get out of his vehicle and stand still while holding a gun...

It's always the same - those who are taken alive have special circumstances and those who are killed have different circumstances. People twist themselves in knots to make it appear as if anything other than what is happening is happening. There's always some explanation why this man was waving a loaded weapon and verbally threatening officers but walked away, this man was armed with a wallet and is now dead.

im not sure what you are talking about, none of the people in the examples given were doing any of those things. im not "twisting" anything, i directly addressed the situations given and used the facts of those cases to point out that i didnt think they were good examples.

i can give you some cases that might be good examples if you would like, but that doesnt change anything about my original reply and its accuracy or logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bannosusan5