NC - Keith Scott, 43, killed by LEO, Charlotte, 20 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least she managed to video her husband dying so all the world could see. If we're judging by video, you wouldn't be able to hold me back from my dying husband camera be damned. That's just my opinion.

If she went to help him and they killed her too who would take care of their children? I'm sure she wanted to but knew better than to risk it.

Was this a legitimate report or just someone calling into a radio show? I know you won't have a link.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...of_rioters_arrested_had_out_of_state_ids.html

Charlotte-Mecklenburg Fraternal Order of Police spokesman Todd Walther told CNN's Erin Burnett Thursday night that 70% of those arrested in race riots in that city this week were not locals.

"This is not Charlotte that's out here," he said. "These are outside entities that are coming in and causing these problems. These are not protestors, these are criminals."

I think this will clear up your question.

In 14 cases, no gun is found after Chicago police shot someone they said was armed

A flashlight. A wrench. An L-shaped object under a towel. Even a Chicago Fire Department badge in a wallet.

All allegedly have been mistaken for guns in recent cases in which people were shot by Chicago police officers who believed they were under threat, a Chicago Tribune investigation has found.

At least 14 times since 2010, Chicago police officers shot someone and said they thought the person had a gun, though police ultimately never found one.

This is why when witnesses say "book" and officers say "gun" I say "We'll see."

The video by the wife. Tears. https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/2016/09/23/434e13d4-81d1-11e6-8327-f141a7beb626_story.html

“He doesn’t have a gun,” Ms. Scott said. “He has a T.B.I.” — an abbreviation for a traumatic brain injury the lawyers said Mr. Scott sustained in a motorcycle accident in November 2015. “He’s not going to do anything to you guys. He just took his medicine.”

And when listening again , the dont do it was IMO to the cops when she saw them all escalating and yanking out there weapons. It is also congruent when listening in the background to the cops escalating and cussing at a citizen

OT Seatle mall shooting now think 4 dead

And when listening again , the dont do it was IMO to the cops when she saw them all escalating and yanking out there weapons. It is also congruent when listening in the background to the cops escalating and cussing at a citizen

Listen again. I thought the same at first but she's clearly telling her husband, not the cops, don't do it.

Listen again. I thought the same at first but she's clearly telling her husband, not the cops, don't do it.

Listen to it earlier she says directly to the cops dont do it dont kill him . It gets confusing a bit later when she is using him name to try to get him to comply and then becoming incresingly concerned that they are about to murder her husband

The word useage "Dont do it", the first time, is directed at LE the beginning it helps give context. I was confused at first too

Charlotte police union official acknowledges ‘I didn’t quote facts’ on out-of-state protestors

“A spokesman for Charlotte’s Fraternal Order of Police told CNN that 70 percent of the protesters arrested in Charlotte this week were from out-of-state. But he acknowledged Friday that his statement was nothing more than speculation.

It was also inaccurate, according to a Charlotte Observer review of police reports.

[Those arrested during protest: Most local, most without criminal records]

Of the 43 people arrested late Wednesday night and early Thursday morning, 34 – or 79 percent – live in Charlotte, the Observer found. Most of the others live elsewhere in North Carolina, including Albemarle, Gastonia and Greensboro. Three others were arrested Thursday night; of those, two were from Charlotte and the third had not been identified by midafternoon Friday.

“I didn’t quote facts,” Todd Walther, spokesman for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Fraternal Order of Police told the Observer on Friday. “It’s speculation. That’s all it was.”

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article103751931.html#storylink=cpy

He calls it speculation, I call it a flat out LIE!

Snipped for focus.

That seems like a very logical question to ask, until you consider the important politics we are currently mired in. And then it's more obvious "why" NC is "hosting" the riot and protests, rather than OK. NC is a very "important" state in the current election cycle, while OK is "settled". The riots and protests, IMO, are being organized, whipped up, promoted, and sustained by outside political forces-- not locals, for a definite "political" purpose. IMO. I heard in the car tonight that all but 3 of the 44 rioters that were arrested the second night are from outside of NC.

The riots and demonstrations also a nice national distraction from some of the more potentially "troublesome" headlines. JMO.

One can google how Tulsa had some horrible issues about six years ago. So,they worked on cleaning up,their act. Seems to be working.

Charlotte police union official acknowledges ‘I didn’t quote facts’ on out-of-state protestors

“A spokesman for Charlotte’s Fraternal Order of Police told CNN that 70 percent of the protesters arrested in Charlotte this week were from out-of-state. But he acknowledged Friday that his statement was nothing more than speculation.

It was also inaccurate, according to a Charlotte Observer review of police reports.

[Those arrested during protest: Most local, most without criminal records]

Of the 43 people arrested late Wednesday night and early Thursday morning, 34 – or 79 percent – live in Charlotte, the Observer found. Most of the others live elsewhere in North Carolina, including Albemarle, Gastonia and Greensboro. Three others were arrested Thursday night; of those, two were from Charlotte and the third had not been identified by midafternoon Friday.

“I didn’t quote facts,” Todd Walther, spokesman for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Fraternal Order of Police told the Observer on Friday. “It’s speculation. That’s all it was.”

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article103751931.html#storylink=cpy

He calls it speculation, I call it a flat out LIE!

I call it a lie too. An intentional lie with an explicit purpose.

Yet no book was found, only a gun...

My point is they sometimes see guns where there are none (or where there's a wallet, hairbrush, tripod) and based on their history I always question whether or not anyone actually saw a gun.

What makes me believe it is her husband she is telling not to do it is her change in time. When she is talking to the police at the being she sounds calm. Then she says her husband's name and don't do it she sounds panicked. After the shooting she changes her tone again this time to a pissed off tone. IMO
From the still pictures posted earlier I think because of the angle the gun may be in the shadow of what looks to be a pole in the picture on the right. That is why it appears that there is not a gun because the black gun cannot be seen in the black shadow. IMO

I wish she had called 911 with the phone she was video recording with.

Huh? Call the police? Because there were no police there? Who were the guys who shot her husband if not police?

Same thing happened here in Baton Rouge. It was horrible.
Then the flood happened and all that remained were local. Needing help. Receiving help. And loving each other through it.
I saw my city go from turmoil, to devastation, to compassion and love within a week.

But none of those "visitors" were here saving the same people they were using to push their agenda. Those lives didn't matter to them when it was life or death. They fled to dry land.
We saved each other.

JMO

No. She clearly said "don't do it Keith" several times.

Same thing happened here in Baton Rouge. It was horrible.
Then the flood happened and all that remained were local. Needing help. Receiving help. And loving each other through it.
I saw my city go from turmoil, to devastation, to compassion and love within a week.

But none of those "visitors" were here saving the same people they were using to push their agenda. Those lives didn't matter to them when it was life or death. They fled to dry land.
We saved each other.

JMO

But now we know Charlotte-Mecklenburg Fraternal Order of Police spokesman Todd Walther was talking out of his azz.

Huh? Call the police? Because there were no police there? Who were the guys who shot her husband if not police?

Call for an ambulance. She was asking them to do it while she video recorded.

K Z didn't say call the police. K Z said call 911. I'm assuming K Z meant call 911 for EMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille