GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Sheriff's press conference:

*GH and AH were with AH sister in Richmond, TX MON 7/18 & TUE 7/19 (this was before LA car found)

*Sheriff is 99.9% sure its LA, 100% scientific confirmation TBA

*Sheriff understanding is that AH was at the very least participating in Creek remains dumping

*AH family did not contact police, police contacted them.

Is Grant AA? or Caucasian? And how old is Amanda?

This is just so gruesome you guys and just down the street in Raleigh!
They all look so normal and like fun and nice people, how freaky! Those poor kids with no parents now! dismembered and spread everywhere, that is pure evil.

Does everyone believe the motive is custody of the children? Where are the children? Is someone taking care of them?

Mark Gierth, Grant’s friend, said he knew Grant when they were both living in the Virgin Islands in 2009 and 2010. Gierth said Grant was living there with Laura, but they were not getting along so they went their separate ways.

Gierth said he had a Facebook conversation with Grant on July 12 about Grant moving back to the Virgin Islands.

“He said it looks like the only way he’d get joint custody is if he lived in North Carolina. He can’t make any money there doing what he’s doing, so he’s going to let Laura have the kids and he was going to move back to St. Thomas,” said Gierth.​
[LINK]

UBM - so LA has their second child in Aug '09 while GH is messing around with AS/AP, I can see why LA might not be "getting along" with GH.

BBM - guess that wasn't GH's plan after all.

wow! I wonder if they dismembered the body at their apt?:sick: The police seem to know where it was done. This is sick!! They must not as been as good as melanie mcguire! :innocent:

BUY COOLERS, RENT A U-HAUL AND DRIVE TO TEXAS???

If one of the high powered defense attorneys, e.g., Wade Smith, steps up to take this, I will vomit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654