GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all leading to this "agreement" found in the Hayes' kitchen. It was bogus. This was great testimony!

Also, it may not mean anything, but Jon Sargeant's name is misspelled in the "handwritten document" allegedly agreed to by Laura on July 13. On the written doc, it's spelled "Sargent."

For sure! Like, they asked about the recommendation about 50/50 custody. Then, on cross, objects to other recommendations not good for their client. They opened that particular door wide enough for a Mack Truck to drive through.

HONK! HONK! Oh my, how I would love to have a split screen for this morning's testimony, esp. with the good doctor right now. I don't think GH is going to find this an enjoyable experience. I can't WAIT to hear what she has to say!!

It must be torture for him to have to sit there and listen to someone say anything negative about him.

Go write a song about it Mr. Hazzzzze:drumroll:

It is amazing to me how the manipulator wasn't able to manipulate the professional.

"makes him seem as if he has a determined agenda."

"his anger made Dr. *advertiser censored* uncomfortable." (I couldn't catch the dr's name)

referring to GH in reference to Laura & the custody of the children.

In Summary; Grant & Laura were together, Laura was working for Grant (as his manager booking his gigs)

During the relationship grant was already cheating with a few local women, but none that Laura was aware of..

When Grant Met Amanda (who owned an art store in st thomas island) he quickly did a mental valuation and dropped Laura for her. (possibly giving AH the impression that GH and LA were already broken up)

so when Grant met Amanda and ditched Laura, she was left without a job, a residence, income, and stuck with 2 children while Grant fornicated with the new woman.

Grant quickly capitalized on Laura's position by getting primary custody immediately considering her financial stability issue.

From that moment on, Laura did everything she could (and very successfully so) to win back custody of her children.

and she was set to win them on August 11th, 2011

It's upsetting, upon hearing this eval, that those boys are with GH's parents.

Calloway testified that GH and AH wanted to "obliterate" her. Sadly, they did.

It's upsetting, upon hearing this eval, that those boys are with GH's parents.

I have to agree. It seems there are some issues with Laura & her family as well, but it just amazes me that GH parents are able to keep these children.

I know I terminated my daughter's biological father's parental rights when she was 5 because, among other things, he was not in her life. It came to my attention when I had a family member pass away suddenly, that no matter what my Will stated, the state of NC would give my daughter to her biological father if something were to happen to me. Should I die, become incapacitated, etc. To make my Will be the final word, he had to have his parental rights terminated. I did so, and it took one full year.

My point being, that note GH left in his parent's home the night he & AH were arrested, I don't understand. How did that just "work"? Why didn't Social Services become involved? Especially since there was such a contentious custody battle & the fact that GH & AH were arrested for the brutal murder & dismemberment of those children's mother. I realize GH & AH, as parents, were both incarcerated so there is no way the other parent could take the children. But it just doesn't make sense.......

I was thinking I might get to the courtroom tomorrow, I was there for several days in Brad Cooper trial and one day in the Jason Young trial. This looks like the same courtroom but I do not remember what courtroom that was. Does anyone know or able to steer me to info. on what courtroom this trial is being heard.

I believe this is the "New Courthouse/courtroom" that's been under construction for some time..

So it would possibly be a different room than prior court cases.

It is amazing to me how the manipulator wasn't able to manipulate the professional.

They can spot that stuff in seconds. And I'm sure they are sick to death of 'em. And GH isn't that smart to start with....

They can spot that stuff in seconds. And I'm sure they are sick to death of 'em. And GH isn't that smart to start with....

We had him nailed long before any psych evals came out :)

Is anybody else using WTVD's live stream having problems with the audio being off from the actual video? The sound is not in sync with the mouths for me and it's driving me crazy.

Wait, what?

All I heard was "Grant insisted on anal sex."

Is anybody else using WTVD's live stream having problems with the audio being off from the actual video? The sound is not in sync with the mouths for me and it's driving me crazy.

That must be who TawniDilly uses for her recordings b/c that happens a lot of times on her YouTube videos.

I'm using WAT's stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member