GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi al66pine...to me, it means she was gonna notify her lawyer that she was gonna drop her case to get full custody of the boys. By notifyling Sargeant, less the monetary compensation, to me means notifying Sargeant and getting this into writing, minus the monetary compensation part, meaning the monetary exchange wouldn't be in formal writing and in court record's.

It sounds like this monetary exchange (whether true or not) was gonna be an agreement b/w Grant and Laura, without the courts involved in it. The only thing that was gonna be on record was that Laura is taking off her bid for full custody, and the rest of the agreement regarding the kids.

IMO.

This makes the most sense to me.

Remember the sighting early on in the case where a person came forward and said they saw Laura and the boys at around 9:30? Well, I think that person saw the boys all right, but saw them with Amanda. That correlates almost exactly with the ChickFilA video time stamps.

My belief is Grant dropped off Amanda and the kids to "get something to eat" at ChickFilA. Grant then told Laura that Amanda was not going to be there and could they please discuss the custody case. Now, Grant goes into smooth talking mode and does his best to be Mr. Nice Guy and offer Laura the money. Now Laura knows that if the money isn't put in court documents, she can always re-up her custody case a little bit down the road. She could use the 25,000.00 as start up capital for her business and it's a win-win for her and beating Grant and Amanda at their own game(s).

As soon as Grant gets the signature, he kills her and puts her in the bathroom tub. He then goes and picks up Amanda and the kids. Shortly thereafter, he moves her car over to the other apartment complex and walks home.

Did the TX ME also find this crushed thyroid cartilidge? (I didn't watch his testimony either).

This makes the most sense to me.

Remember the sighting early on in the case where a person came forward and said they saw Laura and the boys at around 9:30? Well, I think that person saw the boys all right, but saw them with Amanda. That correlates almost exactly with the ChickFilA video time stamps.

My belief is Grant dropped off Amanda and the kids to "get something to eat" at ChickFilA. Grant then told Laura that Amanda was not going to be there and could they please discuss the custody case. Now, Grant goes into smooth talking mode and does his best to be Mr. Nice Guy and offer Laura the money. Now Laura knows that if the money isn't put in court documents, she can always re-up her custody case a little bit down the road. She could use the 25,000.00 as start up capital for her business and it's a win-win for her and beating Grant and Amanda at their own game(s).

As soon as Grant gets the signature, he kills her and puts her in the bathroom tub. He then goes and picks up Amanda and the kids. Shortly thereafter, he moves her car over to the other apartment complex and walks home.

So does anyone know what Amanda has told investigators? B/C why wouldn't she just tell the truth if she had "nothing" to do with the actual killing. She can say, Grant planned all of this, this is how it happened, this is what he did. She can even pin the dismemberement on him. Just say yes, I did help him dispose of it b/c I didn't knwo what to do.

I don't think they would have stabbed if they could have just strangled, too much blood in the hallway if stabbed....

So does anyone know what Amanda has told investigators? B/C why wouldn't she just tell the truth if she had "nothing" to do with the actual killing. She can say, Grant planned all of this, this is how it happened, this is what he did. She can even pin the dismemberement on him. Just say yes, I did help him dispose of it b/c I didn't knwo what to do.

I would imagine they have some sort of evidence that she was party to the premeditation of this whole thing. The more evidence that comes out here, it sounds like they were working on this plan for at least a few days if not a few weeks.

Love this judge "trying to move it along"....MEMO to JSS and other AZ judges....

Next witness Jerry Faulk, lead homicide detective, RPD.

OOH did you see his eyebrows when she asked, "Did you recover anything from AH in relation to this case?"

"Oh yes" with raised eyebrows.

Nevermind. He appears to be doing that a lot. Dang it.

Among other things listed:
Target receipt
Chick Fila A receipt

This guy has a look like, "Why r we even here?? Just lock him up and send him away!" LOL!

Is he falling asleep?? Did I just see him close his eyes?!

Is he falling asleep?? Did I just see him close his eyes?!

I wasn't watching, but GH?

I screen shot him dozing off one day within the first week of the trial.

My dang feed keeps on buffering. I've tried everyone this morning & they are all doing it, so it must be my connection.

The "Freezing/buffering of video & "out of Sync" Issues are NOT your computer.

Its the Wral & ABC11 Servers and video streams themselves.
the buffering and sync issues are happening to everyone

Its not your computer or your connection.. its the courts/media circuit maxing out on the amount of people watching it..

they can only handle so much load (only so many people can watch before it sucks up the courts dedicated bandwidth for broadcasts)

its also not likely that the court will pay to upgrade their "upload speed" for these once a year(or once every few year) cases (in Wake County) that are actually broadcast in this manner

I wasn't watching, but GH?

I screen shot him dozing off one day within the first week of the trial.

My dang feed keeps on buffering. I've tried everyone this morning & they are all doing it, so it must be my connection.

No, I was actually talking about the witness, the detective guy! LOL!

I haven't seen them show GH yet today, but I didn't watch the first 45 min. or so.

My feed is fine, wildabouttrial, not buffering.

Det. Faulk looks nonplussed to be there. Like "srlsly? Why waste my time. GH is soooo dang knee deep in all of this. Let's rock 'n roll & close this circus down!" :rockon:

I don't think they would have stabbed if they could have just strangled, too much blood in the hallway if stabbed....

I just can't figure out why all the bleach by the front door. I was thinking she was stabbed in the neck at the front door first and it hit an artery?? I don't know. But now with Det. Faulk on the stand it sounds like they got rid of a lot of rugs not just the bathroom one.

Det. Faulk looks nonplussed to be there. Like "srlsly? Why waste my time. GH is soooo dang knee deep in all of this. Let's rock 'n roll & close this circus down!" :rockon:

Side note: He's also easy on the eyes.

:blushing:

I just can't figure out why all the bleach by the front door. I was thinking she was stabbed in the neck at the front door first and it hit an artery?? I don't know.

I wondered if a cooler or duffel bag leaked in that spot? Since it was up against the wall. What was it that was purchased at Target & then returned? Were they all returned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966