GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do believe you hit the nail on the head with this theory. Makes sense.

Random thought #1
I think that when AH's trial starts, we will hear much more about the $25,000 document. I think it will be explained, at least in "her words".

Random thought #2
What do you want to bet that AH will NEVER go to trial. The GH trial is not going well so far, she will want to plead out.

I've wondered how she will turn once her man's trial is over. I hope she doesn't plead out. I want to see her squirm.

If I've heard 5 minutes of Detective Faulk's testimony I will sit behind the Defense table.

I'm buffering like mad.

:(

I am a silent watcher, and I can't get anything out of his testimony because of the buffering. This is the most it has done this since the trial began. grrrrr!

If I could get the ABC feed to work consistently in my office at work I'd use that. But it times out completely every 3 to 5 min. which has to be some setting on the corporate network as it doesn't do that when I'm @ home.

I don't get why they are not showing these pics of the purchases on the screen??

If I could get the ABC feed to work consistently in my office at work I'd use that. But it times out completely every 3 to 5 min. which has to be some setting on the corporate network as it doesn't do that when I'm @ home.

They got those checks up in thayre....

Wild about Trial just updated player.......they said to refresh page, less buffering.

He's wearing white shirt AGAIN?? And what is he chewing - gum?? OMG. This guy is crazy and he is doing all the wrong things (not that he has a chance anywya)>

Hello everyone. I have a few questions.

1. Do you think Pablo testifying is assurance that GH won't testify? I think GH wants to talk - he wants the world to hear things with his spin.

2. Don't you think that if the letter LA "signed" was anything but a prop for this cover up, GH would have acted different about handing over the kids at the fake Sheetz drop-off? I mean, the Sheetz arrangement is the old arrangement - where the letter nullifies that - right?

3. Could someone please tell me where I can see the video footage of AH in Chick-Fila with the kids? I don't even know whose testimony it was introduced in.

Thanks.

1. Do you think Pablo testifying is assurance that GH won't testify? I think GH wants to talk - he wants the world to hear things with his spin.

2. Don't you think that if the letter LA "signed" was anything but a prop for this cover up, GH would have acted different about handing over the kids at the fake Sheetz drop-off? I mean, the Sheetz arrangement is the old arrangement - where the letter nullifies that - right?

3. Could someone please tell me where I can see the video footage of AH in Chick-Fila with the kids? I don't even know whose testimony it was introduced in.

Thanks.

I don't know, what other choice would he have unless Amanda's sister testifies? If she doesn't testify, then GH would have to go up there to say Amanda did it, let's blame her.
It will be interesting....

Does anyone know if Amanda's sister will be called by the state? (I understand that the defense can not call her...although I watched the Aug. pre-trial hearing regarding this issue, I still don't quite understand the legal issues that were discussed.)

Just wanted to add that I've enjoyed reading all of your comments on this trial and concur that I can't wait to see that arrogant smirk wiped off his face when the verdict is read.

I love when the witess says "Grant Hayes' with that raised eyebrow...lol....like, that guy

stream is much better now with the refresh on Wild...thanks for telling us!

Does anyone know if Amanda's sister will be called by the state? (I understand that the defense can not call her...although I watched the Aug. pre-trial hearing regarding this issue, I still don't quite understand the legal issues that were discussed.)

Just wanted to add that I've enjoyed reading all of your comments on this trial and concur that I can't wait to see that arrogant smirk wiped off his face when the verdict is read.

I think if they were going to call KB, AH's sister, they would have called her before Det. Faulk. I personally think prosecution will rest after this witness. what does everyone else think?

Thanks.

BBM

Well honey hush! I hadn't even thought of that, jmt! Great post!!!

Wow, that was way more Intense than his other song for Laura "Broomstick Rider"

2 more witnesses for the State.

Was anyone able to hear did the State confirm this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!