DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that was way more Intense than his other song for Laura "Broomstick Rider"

Wait, what?

There's more than one song?

*runs in circles* I was having to clear my cache to make the WAT player work.

I think if they were going to call KB, AH's sister, they would have called her before Det. Faulk. I personally think prosecution will rest after this witness. what does everyone else think?

Judge just said he thought there was two additional witnesses, but couldn't hear a thing of the Prosecutions reply.

Not to speak to soon, but I think this will be a quickly deliberated Ruling from the Jury.

And I'm starting to believe that Grant killed her alone.

AH may end up getting of with "accessory after the fact".. maybe she'll even find a 7th husband before she dies.

Wild About Trial app (on my android) does not have any point of entry for the Grant Hayes trial, nor can I find it with a search. On their main website though they do have a link on the main page. I'm confused by their app.

Not to speak to soon, but I think this will be a quickly deliberated Ruling from the Jury.

And I'm starting to believe that Grant killed her alone.

AH may end up getting of with "accessory after the fact".. maybe she'll even find a 7th husband before she dies.

AnonNC...can you tell me some more of why you think AH didn't kill her? Do the timings of the cell phone and stuff match up with when AH was at Chick-fil-A, when Laura got to GH's house?

Wild About Trial app (on my android) does not have any point of entry for the Grant Hayes trial, nor can I find it with a search. On their main website though they do have a link on the main page. I'm confused by their app.

I think its just for news updates, though I downloaded it for the Arias trial and it never gave me any useful info.

BBM. Me too, Madeleine. I also have an android & tried using their player during the JA trial to watch while I was on my lunch break. I could never get it to work.

I felt technologically challenged by it, and as a general rule, it takes a bit to stump me.

Their app is super slow, imo. The only thing I use it for is catching up on articles of a case when I don't have time to swim through a thread here.

I have no specific evidence pointing to the fact that "Grant did it" and Amanda was associated by default.

I have a gut feeling.. I know because, you can tell in his "Songs" that he literally had wet dreams about killing Laura..

I cant imagine a scenario where AH would actually be the one to finally *Snap

I knew Grant, I've interacted with him on a few occasions.. I never liked him initially, but eventually I had to be cordial.. because I kept running into him.. the Raleigh Nightlife scene was small (everyone knew everyone) there was maybe 1 degree of separation from everyone in the town..

Anyway the last time I spoke with him, I was leaving a bar, and walking to another one.. when I decided to cut through the parking lot where grant was hanging out with one of his band-mates..

Grant for some reason decided to bring me into his conversation about his disdain for Laura.. which in my opinion..was quite elaborate.. i couldn't understand why someone would hold such anger for a person that they just "married". his dialogue about her was basically him calling her "white trash from the cornfields of Iowa, "a reject hick who's own family abandoned her", he touched on the fact that "None of her family came to the wedding" and that she was generally not a person deserving of his presence.. (or much less his kids)

his dialogue in general was consistent with all of the evidence, the "songs" and the ridiculous ego he's been stroking..

ever since that day, I knew (without speaking to either of them for another year) that it was probably a very unhappy relationship filled with arguments and bitter fights.

There's only one person that could have possibly killed her.. she had no enemies. and nobody had enough anger, rage, or otherwise disdain for her like Grant did.

We're back, folks.

GAH. Can anyone read lips?

Becky Holt really needs to get a thesaurus. There's got to be other words she can use besides "indicate."

Someone asked about the Chick-Fil-A CCTV video.
I tried to find the exact spot but can't , but I do know it was on day 7 (Sept. 9th) during the afternoon session.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/asset_gallery/12826513/
OR
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMBKnono2CnsyBDVdbeq2hc4DponuZ8zz

So if you want you can watch the video from that time frame to find it.
For the life of me I cannot recall who was on the stand when it was shown, but I went and looked at comments we made and they were around 2:30 pm (so check the half hour or so before).
If I can pin it down more I will update!

I see GH has a recent pic of the children in front of him at the table.

July 13 at 9:42 receipt from ChickFilA and something about a purchase 4 hours prior?

I have no specific evidence pointing to the fact that "Grant did it" and Amanda was associated by default.

I have a gut feeling.. I know because, you can tell in his "Songs" that he literally had wet dreams about killing Laura..

I cant imagine a scenario where AH would actually be the one to finally *Snap

I knew Grant, I've interacted with him on a few occasions.. I never liked him initially, but eventually I had to be cordial.. because I kept running into him.. the Raleigh Nightlife scene was small (everyone knew everyone) there was maybe 1 degree of separation from everyone in the town..

Anyway the last time I spoke with him, I was leaving a bar, and walking to another one.. when I decided to cut through the parking lot where grant was hanging out with one of his band-mates..

Grant for some reason decided to bring me into his conversation about his disdain for Laura.. which in my opinion..was quite elaborate.. i couldn't understand why someone would hold such anger for a person that they just "married". his dialogue about her was basically him calling her "white trash from the cornfields of Iowa, "a reject hick who's own family abandoned her", he touched on the fact that "None of her family came to the wedding" and that she was generally not a person deserving of his presence.. (or much less his kids)

his dialogue in general was consistent with all of the evidence, the "songs" and the ridiculous ego he's been stroking..

ever since that day, I knew (without speaking to either of them for another year) that it was probably a very unhappy relationship filled with arguments and bitter fights.

There's only one person that could have possibly killed her.. she had no enemies. and nobody had enough anger, rage, or otherwise disdain for her like Grant did.

Oh wow...thank you for sharing that with me.

It's so sad, I can't imagine what she must have gone through for all those years, knowing he hated her so much.

This is just such a sad story.

OK, I have tip for you, GH, the time to start scribbling on your notepad is not after the witness just read your nasty lyrics about murder. The jury just had their whole lunch hour to not form any opinions about the last thing they heard before the break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel