GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was me that asked for that. Thanks.

I've checked both videos. Looks like it was testimony from Sgt. Brian Hall and that IS Day 7. However, on Youtube at Day 7, Part 3 and on WRAL at Part 2, September 9th - same footage (both are first minutes) - there is reference to this Chick-Fila video and the Durango pulling out, etc., but they don't show it. Is this the wrong place to see it? How did other people on here see it? Dang, I hope I haven't missed it. :sigh:

There was video trouble at that point. Some people saw it live, others (like me) could not see any video. I thought it was spooling or my computer issue, but apparently it did not record or get included in the WRAL video.

If anyone finds it elsewhere, please DM me! I really want to see it.

They shouldn't play GH's song IMO. GH is all excited that people will hear his sucky 'music' if it can be called that.

ETA: never mind, playing that to the jury was a great move.

Wow, he is really getting into this tune!

It is muck imo.

As a musician he sucks!

And there he is bopping his head along with the music being played. Psychopath.

He will be found guilty of murder 1!

This video shows GH purchasing the saw he used on LA @ Walmart.

This should be the state's final witness.

Did I hear this witness correctly? Did she say all of her staff left for lunch at the same time 2:00 AM? AM?

OMG!!! I cannot BELIEVE that he was boppin' to that music...he just does NOT get it. The defense lawyer next to hiim looked sooooo uncomfortable.....

Sicko.........getting right into the music. The state rests!

I don't think he will take the stand... if he listened to his attorneys.

I think he would come across as arrogant and very easy to dislike.

I concur. It does make me wonder. Does the state of NC usually avoid going for capital punishment? Some states have it in the books but just don't use it?

Here's a pretty good article about the DP in Wake Co & in the State of NC. The Jason Williford case is where the article stems -- this was a DP case, but the jury did not vote for it, so it defaulted to LWOP, and as I said before, in NC, Life Without Parole is exactly what it says -- a true life sentence with no parole, period.

http://www.wral.com/specialreports/kathy_taft/video/11183892/#/vid11183892

There was one case in Cumberland County (Fayetteville, NC, Fort Bragg, etc., etc) where a man was given a 5 year old beautiful little girl -- her mother gave her to him in exchange for pmt of a drug debt. The little girl was found dead a few days later and it appeared that she had been sexually assaulted and then strangled. Anyway, Mario McNeill was indeed given the DP, and he sits on Death Row in Central Prison in Raleigh as I write this. He was convicted in May of this year of a string of horrors, so many that I refer to his record within the NC Dept of Corrections/Public Safety for you to view for yourselves. Horrible crimes against a child, so use caution -- it's just his conviction record that is shown, but the acts are truly sickening...

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi...turl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=1

I think AH's other sister is in court, in the front row.

I don't like men with a full face beard, but I strangely didn't mind it on Dr. Horn. ;)

Hey 16 guests! I've seen you here multiple days now. Are all of you the same 16 folks every day? :couch: Come out from behind the couch & JOIN US! Tell us what you are thinking!

:thewave:

Well I've been TRYING!!!! I signed up a while back and waiting to get confirmation, finally emailed and asked what was going on and FINALLY got in LOL! I've been sitting down there in the tray as a guest just chomping at the bit!!!

I'm in Raleigh as well and been paying close attention for the last 2 years. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see what Karen Berry has to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010