GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is up with the sniffling? I think it's the judge. Is he angling for an early retirement? It is driving me up the wall.

Who is sniffing into the microphone? Is that KB doing that? She doesn't remember very much...

Well I've been TRYING!!!! I signed up a while back and waiting to get confirmation, finally emailed and asked what was going on and FINALLY got in LOL! I've been sitting down there in the tray as a guest just chomping at the bit!!!

I'm in Raleigh as well and been paying close attention for the last 2 years. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see what Karen Berry has to say.

:welcome4:

OH SNAP! I come in from between meetings ad the sistah is on the stand???? :O

She has a striking lack of memory. Convenient I'd say. She is not giving the defense what they want. Beyond her remembering AH telling her "she said she hurt Laura and she hurt her bad." But she claims no further knowledge or memory of anything else AH said.

I think it's her sniffing, it only happens when she's not talking.

Do you think the Prosecution will thank them for calling her? LOL. Not sure this is exactly helping the defense :facepalm:

Well I've been TRYING!!!! I signed up a while back and waiting to get confirmation, finally emailed and asked what was going on and FINALLY got in LOL! I've been sitting down there in the tray as a guest just chomping at the bit!!!

I'm in Raleigh as well and been paying close attention for the last 2 years. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see what Karen Berry has to say.

:drumroll:Welcome :drumroll:

:websleuther:to Websleuths:websleuther:

Crazytown!!

:thewave:

So glad to have you here!!!!!
:seeya:​

:welcome5:

Thanks so much for the welcome! For as long as I've waited to get approval, and watching, I feel like I know you all already!!! BTW, you guys have done such a great job on this, VERY impressive!!!!

Is this witness impaired? If I got the feeling that something awful had happened and my sister was involved with it I'd be on high alert and remember who said what when.

Now I'm thinking she is the one with the feel sorry for me sniffles but I can't be sure with the sound being out of sync with the video.

Grant couldn't have expected much of a defense after firing the first.. what 2 or 3 attorneys? and they were all "Court appointed"?

wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member