GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's a most reluctant witness fer sure! The defense attorney has to realize this is not going the way he had hoped.

she's intentionally being vague now.. so that she can go into detail during AH's trial..

i'm sure next year she'll be like "Ohh now I remember!"

"Here are the specific dates, times, voice mails, facebook messages.. etc."

Okay, enough of this. This is horrendous. Bring on Boz for the cross already. He'll jog her memory :banghead:

I think it's that judge. I'm ready to go medieval...:banghead:

I've seen him up there -- as have many of us -- during several trials, and he always seems to have sinus problems. I just sniff along with him.

I think K. Berry has the sniffles, too. We're surrounded!!!

------------------------

And one more thang:

Is Berry telling the truth? Thoughts?

Hi all. I got home in time to watch this witness/testimony.
I hope the State has NOT made any agreements with her. She appears to be lying at every turn.

its definitely the witness with the sniffles..

she sounds like she's been hanging out with Pablo Trinidad all night..

[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]

I've thought about this a lot. I'm very close with my sister, but if she had committed such a heinous, vile crime, I'm not sure I could defend her. But I think I might also be completely numb and not remember much after hearing, or knowing that she killed someone. From what it seems, she has been cooperative, so I think she's been as truthful as she can be under the circumstances. I don't think they got into details with her.

Can we find her in "contempt of court"? can the judge do that?

IF she swears to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth..

then gets on stage and makes several contradicting statements and withdrawing vague memories...? can you do that?

I think the defense attorney is getting on my nerves worse than the witness. He's too dang slow.

I've seen him up there -- as have many of us -- during several trials, and he always seems to have sinus problems. I just sniff along with him.

I think K. Berry has the sniffles, too. We're surrounded!!!

------------------------

And one more thang:

I have a thing about sniffles and what I really think is going on behind them. I think it is the person attempting to get attention and evoke compassion for themself being sick or distressed. I think it is a passive method of manipulating people and it drives me nuts. I bet she pulls that crap on her family and is always feigning being ill.

I don't like this Karen Berry at all. I think she may have played the system and is heavily medicated for this stressful testimony. I don't know how honest she is capable of being if she is doped to the gills?

I wish they would pan to the prosecution so we can see if they are doing high fives at this point. What were they thinking? :scared:

The defence team are cray cray getting her up on the stand.

So what this means is that (KB) knew that LA was dead then before they left Texas. Then she never reported it to the police until they came to her house on the following Sunday??

despite the fact that she said "Amanda indicated that she was covering for grant"

She has done so much "back and forth" and not remembering anything.. that the -->Jury<-- cant really use her as a credible witness..

the defense is just trying to get her to contradict herself so many times, that everything she says becomes unbelievable.. at this point, they have to cross examine their own witness and negate her whole testimony

I personally believe KB knew a lot more and knew it early on and is now dragging her feet and refusing to cooperate.

So what this means is that (KB) knew that LA was dead then before they left Texas. Then she never reported it to the police until they came to her house on the following Sunday??

Exactly...yet, she just now testified that she "had to do the right thing". This is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double