GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is so d@mn important about these iPhone 4 cases?

Or maybe just gets updated pictures given to him from his parents.

I misread, swanna. I apologize.

I thought your original post stated it was an updated picture of GH with the children. That's my fault.

Personally, after he's found guilty, I don't think he should be allowed any contact with the children. they are young and still developing....can't the judge barr any contact until the age of 18 or something like that? I mean, geez, they're allowed to take kids away from homes where they see it necessary, this guy dismemebered a human being, that human being being the mother of their children....

Witness Randy Jenkins. Owns Bill's Grill in Black Creek, NC.

she was so beautiful, she could have gotten any guy she wanted probably....why did she choose this worthless loser?

Young children are not allowed to visit people/parents in jail in NC. I think the minimum age to visit is 16.

Someone asked about the Chick-Fil-A CCTV video.
I tried to find the exact spot but can't , but I do know it was on day 7 (Sept. 9th) during the afternoon session.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/asset_gallery/12826513/
OR
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMBKnono2CnsyBDVdbeq2hc4DponuZ8zz

So if you want you can watch the video from that time frame to find it.
For the life of me I cannot recall who was on the stand when it was shown, but I went and looked at comments we made and they were around 2:30 pm (so check the half hour or so before).
If I can pin it down more I will update!

Just to save someone time spent looking, it was immediately upon returning from lunch earlier this week, andI missed it. Upon searching the WRAL video, the very beginning of the witnesses testimony, the Chickfila part, was not captured. Boo...b/c I really wanted to see it! Sept 9, Day 7, part 7

I really hope something happens to him in jail...I really, really do....

The second, younger defense attorney seems to me to be assigned the role of babysitter for GH....I'm sure they realized there has to be someone there to control him....

Witness Susan Dufour (sp?), manager, Brier Creek Walmart.

Well I guess no AH or KB as witnesses. I think this should be the last one for the state.

This video shows GH purchasing the saw he used on LA @ Walmart.

This should be the state's final witness.

I swear, Wal-Mart cameras must catch the most criminals in the USA. It's never ceases to amaze me....

can anyone tlel me time/date for this wal-mart video?

7/14/11 @ 2:11am was the prior video on another aisle. I think he checked out at 2:42am. Lookin' pretty chill for just having killed someone, doesn't he?

Just to save someone time spent looking, it was immediately upon returning from lunch earlier this week, andI missed it. Upon searching the WRAL video, the very beginning of the witnesses testimony, the Chickfila part, was not captured. Boo...b/c I really wanted to see it! Sept 9, Day 7, part 7

Yeah, I was just searching and figured out it should be after Mark Herbert and during Brian Halls testimony...I think.
I seems like that part has been removed?
Wonder why.

Plastic sheeting bought during that shopping spree....ugh.

ETA: lawd...what a high maintenance shopper! Definitely not trying to stay under the radar!

Someone asked about the Chick-Fil-A CCTV video.
I tried to find the exact spot but can't , but I do know it was on day 7 (Sept. 9th) during the afternoon session.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/asset_gallery/12826513/
OR
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMBKnono2CnsyBDVdbeq2hc4DponuZ8zz

So if you want you can watch the video from that time frame to find it.
For the life of me I cannot recall who was on the stand when it was shown, but I went and looked at comments we made and they were around 2:30 pm (so check the half hour or so before).
If I can pin it down more I will update!

It was me that asked for that. Thanks.

I've checked both videos. Looks like it was testimony from Sgt. Brian Hall and that IS Day 7. However, on Youtube at Day 7, Part 3 and on WRAL at Part 2, September 9th - same footage (both are first minutes) - there is reference to this Chick-Fila video and the Durango pulling out, etc., but they don't show it. Is this the wrong place to see it? How did other people on here see it? Dang, I hope I haven't missed it. :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010