GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not seeing any blood evidence on anything yet but the towels in the picture and they didn't state it was blood. Even the bathroom mats looked 'clean'. Have I missed it?

No, east, they haven't talked about blood yet, except to mention towel w/red substance that looked bleached.

I'm so glad they found this trash. This is impactful.

Surely to goodness there is trace evidence on some of these items!!

Gulp. Did they hit her with the wooden utensil holder? It had a broken off piece, and they threw it away with all the rest of these things!

Congratulations to your daughter for graduating from USMC Boot Camp!! :rockon:

Thank you! It is a long drive, lemme tell ya. We couldn't make it in 1 day with 2 older kiddos in tow. Of course, we weren't pumped up on adrenaline either. :stormingmad:

I'm super curious what evidence they have on Amanda. Thus far, she has been made to seem fairly innocent other than disposing of the acid (no warrants for her emails, showing her alone with the kids at the chickfila, etc.).

And another thing, there are a LOT of respirator masks. Wouldn't the apartment start to stink after a while?

I have to wonder if they bleached most of this stuff prior to putting it in the trash. I do hope something with Laura's blood on it survived. Even if it didn't, this is a ton of circumstantial evidence of a massive cleanup and packaging of the remains.

Dang! They must have used 50 gallons of bleach on everything.

Remember the Craigslist ad for the furniture? I'll have to find it again, but someone pointed out the towel (and I think it's probably this one) that was in the blue hamper basket in the background.

Saved the best for last. This trash evidence is powerful.

Sorry, a more coherent response: I actually have time to stream today and I was catching up on what I'd missed, I tuned in about ten minutes ago. I wasn't sure if I'd missed a slam-dunk piece of physical evidence.

OT GZ in custody for some sort of domestic violence event possible involving a gun. Staying tuned to HLN for more.

ETA: Involves GZ, wife, FIL. Gun present, no info if was involved.

Somebody is moving in/out in Lake Mary.

Wow, Boz is amping this up like no other. Nice crescendo for the day, sir.

I don't think Grant will testify now. There's really not a lot he can say to make this sound even remotely reasonable.

Wow, Boz is amping this up like no other. Nice crescendo for the day, sir.

I don't think Grant will testify now. There's really not a lot he can say to make this sound even remotely reasonable.

The cross will be interesting. I'd just say "no questions, your honor."

Just think, this guy is being used to introduce the evidence. I'm counting on somebody to testify to any testing done. Any DNA left?

If they bought trac phones to use, why was GH dumb enough to be using his regular cell phone in TX?

DANG, women's pants in the trash too that are bleach stained!!!

The cross will be interesting. I'd just say "no questions, your honor."

They've been doing that a lot. And if they ask any questions, it seems to be so limited.....not really proving anything.

The only thing I've gathered that they really did "prove" on cross is where Laura wouldn't tell her friends about going to GH apartment to p/u or drop off the boys. Everything else they've asked has been rather uneventful, imo.

I think the Prosecution will rest after today. JMHO.

OT GZ in custody for some sort of domestic violence event possible involving a gun. Staying tuned to HLN for more.

ETA: Involves GZ, wife, FIL. Gun present, no info if was involved.

Somebody is moving in/out in Lake Mary.

Sounds like a ploy for media attention for wifey....convenient how the gun happened to be involved again=Media attention. MOO, IMO, and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member