GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More trash shows a scrub brush and a Tracphone (a throwaway phone) and bleach/cleaner.

July 13 at 9:20 p.m. video at Chick-fil-A. 4 meals with 4 drinks. Amanda and the kids are there.

This is driving me nuts.
Is she at Chick-Fil-A alone?
She has a baby in her arms and 2 toddlers, how is she going to handle 4 meals (while juggling a newborn)?
Was Grant with her? (4 meals- Amanda, the boys, and...? )
If they were not eating in the place why not drive thru?
And did they clarify the 2 different times?

Is it me or is all of this kind of confusing????:scared:

ETA- Or was going in and being seen on video an effort to establish a time alibi?

That isn't a "handle," it's a paper towel holder. I have one just like it.

And a respirator mask and empty ice bags.

Wow.

This is driving me nuts.
She has a baby in her arms and 2 toddlers, how is she going to handle 4 meals (while juggling a newborn)?

ETA- Or was going in and being seen on video an effort to establish a time alibi?

I think he dropped her and the kids off before Laura got to the apartment. She and the kids ate there.

I missed the chickfila video, my link wouldn't work when they first started back! Can't wait to hear lab test results on these items from the dumpster!

I didn't watch all of last week's testimony so, I'm not clear on one thing. What kind of saw did Grant buy? Was it a motorized one? It seems to me that if it were, people in neighboring apartments would have heard it?

Boz said in his opening statement it was a SKIL Reciprocating Saw. He also said he purchased a tarp, googles, gloves and extra blades during this particular shopping spree that took place at 2:40 am on 7/14.

:facepalm:

These 2 have to be ranked with the dumbest criminals ever.
They drive 20 hours to TX, could they not have taken all this trash with them and disposed of it bit by bit along the way? I know they passed swamplands.
Just think if they had dumped one bag every few hours along the way, not to mention the remains.
Instead they toss it all in their own garbage, and put the remains almost on a relatives land....idiots.

They drive 20 hours to TX, could they not have taken all this trash with them and disposed of it bit by bit along the way? I know they passed swamplands.
Just think if they had dumped one bag every few hours along the way, not to mention the remains.
Instead they toss it all in their own garbage, and put the remains almost on a relatives land....idiots.

That is SO true. We just made the trip to watch our daughter graduate from Marine bootcamp in SC. We live kinda close to KB. Florida alone on I-10 is completely desolate for the most part as are parts of LA.

I didn't watch all of last week's testimony so, I'm not clear on one thing. What kind of saw did Grant buy? Was it a motorized one? It seems to me that if it were, people in neighboring apartments would have heard it?

Sha testified that she found the owner's manual to a motorized saw, yes.

Bless her, she looked so terribly distraught when they had her open that envelope.

This is driving me nuts.

These *%!*'ers were hungry after murdering Laura! The 4th meal must be for GH. I missed the testimony...did LE find a receipt for Chick Fil A?

:facepalm: That is the only thing I can say about the trash evidence.

i think this just points to their cockiness in thinking the body would never be found. They had been in possession of her body for several days, imo, before they dumped this stuff and no one had come to investigate so they thought this stuff would be long gone before LE put it all together!

That is SO true. We just made the trip to watch our daughter graduate from Marine bootcamp in SC. We live kinda close to KB. Florida alone on I-10 is completely desolate for the most part as are parts of LA.

Congratulations to your daughter for graduating from USMC Boot Camp!! :rockon:

I'm not seeing any blood evidence on anything yet but the towels in the picture and they didn't state it was blood. Even the bathroom mats looked 'clean'. Have I missed it?

I am a Terrible Person. My husband has apparently lost his wallet and I can't even get up from here to help him look for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966