GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did they not read the transcript of his Broomstick Rider out loud ? Even if they could prove the negative things he says in the email about LA are true, does that provide any justification for what was done to her? Please!

They will probably at some point since it was entered into evidence. If not, at least the jury will see the transcript.

Now they're back to blaming it all on AH. It's her I-Pod, therefore SHE did all the searches and planned the whole whack-a-doodle body-dumping event.

Hmm... I recall earlier today commenting that GH had mentioned he was marrying a Stepford Wife? Don't they just do whatever their husband tells them to do?

I have to agree. A lot of times when they are asking questions (especially what I assume is the first chair, the older gentleman), he studders & stammers all over himself. He makes it very hard to follow him, imo.

I'm hoping they know they don't stand a chance and are not pursuing a vigorous defense.
I am tired of hearing the younger def. attorney say "gotcha" in response to various questions he asks.

His lawyer just sucks, plain and simple. The only reasonable defense here is making Amanda the aggressor.

This witness has no use for anybody at that defense table.

Why didnt the Defence object to the current conversation as hearsay? Missed a trick imo.

Laura's custody attorney. This must be voir dire since the jury is not present.

Good, Laura's father, as executor of her estate will waive attorney/client privilege. The attorney's testimony should be excellent.

I'm betting the defense is not happy at this point.

Divorce lawyer will testify, once Laura's estate manager (her dad?) gave permission to waive attorney client privilege. I am curious as to what the attorney will have to say that we do not already know.

Big hugs for you, Mr Ackerson. I'm so sorry. Bless you.

Everyone that knew LA says she was looking forward to the custody hearing and was optimistic about her chances of getting custody, that she wouldn't have done anything to jeopardize her case. So, how in the world did GH get her to sign that document?

Divorce lawyer will testify, once Laura's estate manager (her dad?) gave permission to waive attorney client privilege. I am curious as to what the attorney will have to say that we do not already know.

He's the atty for custody. He should know quite a bit about the stuff GH was doing.

<inside joke>

Wonder if the defense in this case will allege planting and/or tampering of Internet searches? ;)

Oh, Joe, say it ain't so!!!!!

:doh: . :panic: . :noooo: . :gasp: . :chillout: . :hills: . :worms: . :eek: . :couch: . :doorhide: . :yow: . :nerves: . :ohwow:

:trainwreck:

Everyone that knew LA says she was looking forward to the custody hearing and was optimistic about her chances of getting custody, that she wouldn't have done anything to jeopardize her case. So, how in the world did GH get her to sign that document?

Under duress is my guess. I'm pretty sure Grant dropped Amanda and the 3 kids off at ChickFilA when Laura came up to the apartment expecting to see the kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734