Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is NCEast?
She was a fixture in GH's trial, hope she is just late coming in.

He was the judge in hubby's (Grant Hayes) trial.

And he also made me appreciate how well a trial could be run! (After the JA fiasco).

Also, think this is the same prosecutor, if I remember correctly.

ETA- Yep, it is him :)

His opening is similar to the one he used in Grant's trial.

Boz' opening is exactly the same as his opening for the Grant Hayes trial. Almost exactly the same, except now with details pertaining to Amanda.

Deja Vu all over again.

I did not MISS the sniffles Judge!

Aww you mean MacNeills judge?
I actually liked him, his voice was soothing to me.
He sounded like Winnie the Pooh :)

PS- But yes, the sniffles could be annoying. That whole dang courtroom was sniffling and sneezing though. Made me glad to be watching via the internet and not in that germ chamber :floorlaugh:

Judge Stephens is the chief Superior Court judge. There is no conflict of interest as long as he rules properly, within the laws of NC. It is what it is. He also happens to be very well-respected by just about everyone.

He's making great points of accentuating when Amanda was alone with her cell phone and hence the ability to flee/call LE/something.

OT/ SurfieTX my DH just told me about the missing girl from Lawrence, and charged with murder. We used to live there.

Judge Stephens - let's send him a supply of Sudafed. He always needs it, poor man.

Aww you mean MacNeills judge?
I actually liked him, his voice was soothing to me.
He sounded like Winnie the Pooh :)

PS- But yes, the sniffles could be annoying. That whole dang courtroom was sniffling and sneezing though. Made me glad to be watching via the internet and not in that germ chamber :floorlaugh:

McNeil's Judge? Wasn't he the one that wrung his hands endlessly and looked like he would have a stroke any minute? I don't remember a soothing voice. I remember him letting the defense go on and on with their objections while wringing his hands.

He's making great points of accentuating when Amanda was alone with her cell phone and hence the ability to flee/call LE/something.

Totally agree. I already have her in the cell next to her equally murderous hubby.

Know what alway kills me? All the defendants smiling and looking around like they are waiting to the popcorn and a good show to start. Man if I was up their with my life on the line I think I'd be bawling from 9-5. Kinda like crying to get out of the speeding ticket...

but I would resist peeking through my eyes ms. jodi arias

OMG, I don't recall them ever saying her torso was cut in half too?!? Gawd, this is such a brutal crime. Sickening!

And that's a wrap for the state's opening at 25min & 15 seconds. Short 'n sweet. This btw, is very typical as I learned. Wake County DAs like to keep their openings at 30 min or less when possible. They don't discuss everything during opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webgirl60