Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: "slept two hours in a rest home"

I'm so ready for the defense to present their case. I wonder how much more the prosecution plans to present. This trial is going pretty quickly IMO. But I'm so influenced by the previous trial, I can't imagine how the jury is perceiving all of this. The prosecution still has to show the acid-dumping video.

Ha! There it is via the detective. She DID call Karen on Friday afternoon!

I also am waiting to see when the defense is actually going to put up a defense. Gaskins mentioned something about a 911 call that AH made from KB's son's phone... I don't believe for ONE SINGLE SECOND that had a 911 call been made by AH that we wouldn't have heard about it in GH's trial, and seen/heard the transcripts. I actually would love to see/hear SOMEONE ask more about this because as far as I'm concerned at this point Gaskin's was planting a false seed.

And yes, I still :floorlaugh: every single time I hear KB's attorney's name.

Dick Tate. When your name is an actual punchline to a joke, change it :facepalm:

I also am waiting to see when the defense is actually going to put up a defense. Gaskins mentioned something about a 911 call that AH made from KB's son's phone... I don't believe for ONE SINGLE SECOND that had a 911 call been made by AH that we wouldn't have heard about it in GH's trial, and seen/heard the transcripts. I actually would love to see/hear SOMEONE ask more about this because as far as I'm concerned at this point Gaskin's was planting a false seed.

If such call had existed or does exist, I don't think we would have necessarily heard about it at GH's trial - no relevance to his case and possibly prejudicial. But, you bet that Gaskin will bring it up when it's his turn. That is, if he has the evidence to substantiate it. Which I highly doubt.

So, basically the plan was for Grant to go "meet" Laura and meanwhile for Amanda to call her sister for a visit, collect the $$ from the Macbook sale. Remember, the boys were not "supposed" to go initially per Karen's testimony.

Damn, this was planned at the last minute to a "T"....or not and planned meticulously prior.

Do all these folks say WHENEVER when they mean WHEN? Bobby just said it too.

The defense also supposedly has a letter GH sent to AH, after they're arrested, in which he allegedly threatens her.

The defense also supposedly has a letter GH sent to AH, after they're arrested, in which he allegedly threatens her.

Which makes me wonder about the "jailhouse call" recordings that were talked about on the first day. I wonder if they refute that?

If such call had existed or does exist, I don't think we would have necessarily heard about it at GH's trial - no relevance to his case and possibly prejudicial. But, you bet that Gaskin will bring it up when it's his turn. That is, if he has the evidence to substantiate it. Which I highly doubt.

I only thought that because they were trying to elude in his trial that AH was the one who actually murdered LA, so if AH had made a 911 call, it may have been relevant in showing that she feared for her life. I personally really doubt the call existed or we would have heard about it at some point in the last few years. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Do all these folks say WHENEVER when they mean WHEN? Bobby just said it too.

I caught that too....it's not an NC thing, is it?

ETA- He only did it once though, Sha ALWAYS does!

The total OCD nerd in me wants to complete an exact timeline based on testimony/CL postings and email it to the Prosecution.

Yeah, we're a little lax in our grammar in these parts :floorlaugh:

At least you are not like my cousins..... who are lax in their morals and in their parts.... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I am a horrible person.

Nice catch.And if they had $ for the trip why bum money off of sister Karen? Did Grant Hayes ever earn a living?

That's what I've been wondering too, CUCKOO. Has he ever had a "regular job"? Even the convicted killer/rapist Jason Williford worked as a cook at Mellow Mushroom until he was let go.

Besides "looking good" <gag> and singing, could/would GH do anything else? <smh> Well, he's on our dime now, and for life -- at least his parents aren't having to feed him & wash & dry his clothes. I can just see him sitting back, watching TV while his mother cooks dinner, feeds & bathes his children, puts 'em in their pj's, and reads them a bedtime story. Grrrrr.

Does he have any siblings? Anybody know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734