Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning WS Friends.

Wish I could figure out a way to watch both AH trial and Marissa DeVault. Guess I'll have to catch the replay.

Judge still sniffling.

WRAL is fine for me. Judge's mic is a bit loud, as usual, however.

Yeah they fixed it. I was hearing scratching, breathing, sniffing but it was SUPER loud for about a minute :scared:

On a side note, I am also trying to watch Olympics (a few events before opening ceremonies tomorrow) and I am feeling full on ADD!! :eek:

Good Morning WS Friends.

Wish I could figure out a way to watch both AH trial and Marissa DeVault. Guess I'll have to catch the replay.

Judge still sniffling.

*BBM*

When it rains it pours!

Add that to SOCHI, a lot of my favorite shows returning, and trying to keep up with the ever growing snow piles (shovel, shovel, shovel!) and I need another 24 hours in my days.

PS-:notgood: Reading that makes me sound like such a snotbutt :snooty:...First World Problems eh?

First-World-Problems-Meme-5.jpg

Good Morning everybody!

I just got the detective saying something about 'etching on the victim's teeth'? Etching caused by acid?

So, Grant just leaves the kids alone in the car while he buys smokes in the store? Geez...

Good Morning everybody!

I just got the detective saying something about 'etching on the victim's teeth'? Etching caused by acid?

Yes, this was confirmed by a forensic dentist. He testified ?last week?

Good Morning WS Friends.

Judge still sniffling.

Is that trial being broadcast via live feed Chelly?

The following errors occurred with your submission

Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please reload the window.

Anyone else getting this message when trying to post?

Defense is doing a great job pointing out all of the times Amanda was alone. Good gravy.

*BBM*

When it rains it pours!

Add that to SOCHI, a lot of my favorite shows returning, and trying to keep up with the ever growing snow piles (shovel, shovel, shovel!) and I need another 24 hours in my days.

PS-:notgood: Reading that makes me sound like such a snotbutt :snooty:...First World Problems eh?

First-World-Problems-Meme-5.jpg

I hear ya friend. Got same going on here. I am retired, don't have snow to deal with and still don't have enough hours in the day

The following errors occurred with your submission

Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please reload the window.

Anyone else getting this message when trying to post?

I don't recall ever seeing that error before. Is it asking you to refresh? 'Token'? What token? This ain't no subway station.

I don't recall ever seeing that error before. Is it asking you to refresh? 'Token'? What token? This ain't no subway station.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::scared:

Whoa! By early August, AH hired a PI to track down what evidence existed! Muy interesante!

So Amanda had the baby while Grant was at the drop off location with his two boys.

Guess she could have taken her child and fled at that time, or called LE.

:jail:

IMO Bobby is fantastic on the witness stand.:loveyou:

:giggle: That is what I was thinking, I don't recall receiving a token when I joined. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member