GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They should also charge her with littering and endangering the environment in Texas.

If one is going to dump acid in the woods (with no regard for the environment), wouldn't one maybe open one bottle and pour it on the boxes to dissolve barcode evidence?
Or perhaps even put it FARTHER back into the woods?

(This is obviously moot because of the cameras, but if there WERE no cameras.....)

Damn they must have bought the store out of it's supply of muriatic acid.

Holy smokes! AH got tired of pouring out the acid so just left the full bottles and cartons there. These two are the dumbest murderers I ever saw.

The defense didn't have one question for Amanda's PI? lololololololol

Of course the defense has no questions!!!

If one is going to dump acid in the woods (with no regard for the environment), wouldn't one maybe open one bottle and pour it on the boxes to dissolve barcode evidence?
Or perhaps even put it FARTHER back into the woods?

(This is obviously moot because of the cameras, but if there WERE no cameras.....)

I think what saved a lot of the evidence from being destroyed was the 'no burn' rule in effect because of the drought.

I had forgotten that this lady looked like the Arias twin sisters :eek:
(Mom & Aunt).

Never have I heard of murderers hiring a PI. 1st Degree Stupidity charges should have been added.

Large bleach stain on dining room carpet

Another bleach stain on hall carpet outside bathroom door.

Luke this is your father.. it's lunch break time.

Well I'd bet ya ole Grant didn't man up and work for a week or two at some temp agency.

If Amanda ran out of jewelry to sell maybe she sold her own blood or plasma.

Yea, CUCKOO, especially during those high-energy ( :skip: ) weeks following childbirth at 40!! :eek: The picture-perfect time of our lives!!!:what:

lol
icon10.gif

WRAL Twitter photo of Amanda dumping the acid boxes.

BfzsYF6CEAEqySo.jpg

https://twitter.com/wralKellyG/status/431479563122507776/photo/1

Surely any possible lingering doubts about Amanda's guilt have been erased with this highly incriminating photo of her illegally disposing of hazardous material purchased with the intention to eradicate traces of the lovely Laura.

Isn't it possible that Karen was aware of what was in the UHaul when she took the keys to the Durango, turned it around and backed it in? Maybe she did that in an attempt to keep her own children from opening the UHaul and discovering the contents.

During lunch break, you can catch the Marissa DeVault trial on WAT and a couple of other feeds. Marissa is Jodi Arias' jail friend. She is being tried for killing her husband with a hammer while he was sleeping. Well actually he survived the beating, and died some weeks later in the hospital. Oh forget it, The MDV just went on lunch break too. Wonder what's going on in the Dunn trial? Arrrrkkkk.......Too little time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReyes