GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
During lunch break, you can catch the Marissa DeVault trial on WAT and a couple of other feeds. Marissa is Jodi Arias' jail friend. She is being tried for killing her husband with a hammer while he was sleeping. Well actually he survived the beating, and died some weeks later in the hospital. Oh forget it, The MDV just went on lunch break too. Wonder what's going on in the Dunn trial? Arrrrkkkk.......Too little time!!!

Is the Dunn trial being streamed?

I'm going to make a sound file of HizHonor's "LetItBeReceived" and am going to use it as a message notification sound on my smartphone. lol

I was just thinking, I bet those sickos were practically giddy when they drove back from Texas to NC....until they got home and saw the crime scene tape. LOL

Does anyone know if people and/or businesses are reimbursed for the items taken from them as evidence and the damage caused by LE when removing/taking this evidence?

I was just thinking, I bet those sickos were practically giddy when they drove back from Texas to NC....until they got home and saw the crime scene tape. LOL

They got home and it was already taped? Where have I been? I didn't remember this

That would be grand or if sister Karen gave AH a heads up while they were in route back. I would imagine that would dampen their spirits of revelry on their way home aka the county lock up! That and three screaming kids, a mooch of a husband complaining about needing 'someone' to buy him smokes and a light headed, sickly feeling due to being 3 quarts of blood too low. :floorlaugh:

They got home and it was already taped? Where have I been? I didn't remember this

Yes, early on we had a poster, Rockit, who lived in the area and also kind of knew Grant and Amanda. LE was all over that apartment interviewing people, searching the apt, etc. while Grant and Amanda were on their way home.

Yes, early on we had a poster, Rockit, who lived in the area and also kind of knew Grant and Amanda. LE was all over that apartment interviewing people, searching the apt, etc. while Grant and Amanda were on their way home.

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiit, that's awesome :floorlaugh:

Another interesting tidbit from Rockit was that Amanda never went out with Grant to his gigs...she always sent Sha, his pseudo-manager. And that made me think too, did Amanda have any friends other than men? It'll be interesting to see who the defense calls for character witnesses. It seems Amanda used all of the women she was close to, to and including her own daughter and sister.

Interesting observation on Twitter - Amanda was the one who needed the respirator(s) due to her reaction to bleach (migraines).

I would hope that if anything had DNA material on it it may be the respirator.

Interesting that the defense is trying to make an argument that luminol revealed evidence was not confirmed to be blood ... further testing gave a negative reaction to blood.

I'm just speculating, but both of these cats (no offense to felines) were painters. Grant bought a huge roll of plastic sheeting when he bought the saw. I think they taped it to the walls and everywhere in the bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966