GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the spacing of the words on the first line of the bottom section. It's off. No one spaces their words that way.

Did Grant admit to writing that document or deny it?

LOL. I would not be inviting her to a dinner party at my house. She speaks like a Conehead. (Sorry for being mean.)

:ufo:

Agree, call me psychic but I don't think the woopy cushion on her seat gag would get the expected response.

Do you think LA's custody lawyer will be called? He was powerful in his testimony of her love and fight for her kids.

Is she saying that some of the writing was forced, was slow like GH was writing as the word was spelled to him?

I think what saved a lot of the evidence from being destroyed was the 'no burn' rule in effect because of the drought.

Though you are mostly a nut case, my friend CUCKOOHEAD, you have made an excellent point. So much evidence would have literally gone up in smoke!
icon4.gif

Whenthey returned to NC, They went to a lawyer and Grants parents. I am not sure that went directly home,

They must have because the PI Amanda hired got to the Wal-Mart surveillance videos showing Grant buying the saw quicker than LE did.

LOL!! "I'm not sure why anyone would want to return to Washington." - Judge Stephens

LOL. I would not be inviting her to a dinner party at my house. She speaks like a Conehead. (Sorry for being mean.)

:ufo:
She lied on the stand when she said people are not robots. Her manner on the stand is sure fire evidence she is one.

LOL!! "I'm not sure why anyone would want to return to Washington." - Judge Stephens

Ah, but Quantico is in lovely fairly suburban, but beautiful, Virginia!

Many of my neighbors work there.

Hehe the judge made a funny! Cutie!

I still think the Laura part of that agreement was traced/forged. I don't believe Clarice. How else can the indented writing be explained? If nothing else, I hope this document gets truthfully explained in this trial. It's perplexing!

As a fellow professional transcriber, I really appreciate that the Judge has compassion for the court reporter. If it is as cold as they say it is in there, it makes it 10X harder to do the job with fingersicles.

Though you are mostly a nut case, my friend CUCKOOHEAD, you have made an excellent point. So much evidence would have literally gone up in smoke!
icon4.gif

Well thank you, I think.

Isn't there a saying along the lines of 'the best laid plans of mice and men' (tho I didn't know mices made plans! except that one hell bent on world domination).

So there is Grant and Amanda after pulling a dexter crime scene and cleaning up like pros only to have the damned state of Texas insist on no burning.

A little help from Divine Intervention. I always love when that happens.

IMO Grant wasn't letting Amanda know what was in the coolers. No they were freaking out wondering what the *%^%$ to do with all the evidence.

I'm sure Grant dictated the wording to her and she wrote under threat of death, which she got anyway. Yep, her attorney will make that clear when he testifies. Now would be the perfect time for a little compare/contrast.

ETA: The "agreement" wasn't even worth the paper it was written on, anyway. Grant didn't have $25,000 and never would have. He'd already help Amanda go through her money.

Is Amanda's little girl, Lilly, being raised by Grant's parents? I don't like a murderer's parents raising his or her kids. That still is their son or daughter behind bars. I think the kids will be raised thinking their dad was in a terrible spot and not have any idea of the wonderful mother they lost.

I was just thinking, I bet those sickos were practically giddy when they drove back from Texas to NC....until they got home and saw the crime scene tape. LOL

Luv that image, Surfie -- thanks!!
icon10.gif

Merrily we roll along, hee-hee-hee-ha-ha-ha - - - - oh, ch!t

Is Amanda's little girl, Lilly, being raised by Grant's parents? I don't like a murderer's parents raising his or her kids. That still is their son or daughter behind bars. I think the kids will be raised thinking their dad was in a terrible spot and not have any idea of the wonderful mother they lost.

I agree. Laura's dad did try to get custody, but apparently he was charged by one of his ex-wives of sexually abusing their children which I don't think was ever substantiated. That said, he never spent any time with the kids at all when they were growing up, lived in a different state, and that was considered too I'm sure. There's a long discussion about it on Laura's thread..I think number 2.

When Sha's Facebook profile was semi-public, she had a picture of her and Lily. Lily was about 2ish I think? I truly believe Sha loved the kids, but I can also see that she might not be ready to adopt them or even her half-sister. She's been through a lot.

Oh gosh, I forgot this. I am going to cry with this testimony like I did last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966