GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going into the trash seized from the apartment complex. This is pretty damning testimony, IMO.

Nee ‏@neelobo 2m

#AmandaHayes defense atty Gaskins sounds like Wilford Brimley
Expand

The waste management guy is even testifying in his work uniform.

:laugh:
Ouch! LOL!

Brian Witherington ‏@BWithering 4m

#AmandaHayes currently writing lyrics for her new hit song, "Saggybreast rider"

:floorlaugh: :lol::lol: :floorlaugh:

I'm back and just in time for the trash person! All went well, including the bone graft. I'll be hurting like heck in a few minutes. LOL! NOT! Thank goodness for pain meds.

Bathroom pictures coming up via Det. Hall?

I don't recall them testifying, but I might have missed it too.

I don't recall either of them being on the stand, either, Surfie. I don't think they did...

Judge Stevens keeping the numbers straight. These jokers are NOT gonna mess up his Letitbereceived list.

Now showing AH's trip with all 3 children, going to Chick-fil-a. There was her not-the-one-and-only opportunity to 1) run away & never come back 2) go to the police station & tell & ask for protection 3) call LE and tell & ask for protection.

I guess she was too, too afraid. GH must have a lo-o-o-o-ong reach. <smh>

I'm thinking about those coolers again. There were 4 in total, two were particularly large, IIRC. I'm thinking that at least one of the coolers was used for supplies for the children and possibly the adults.

I'm thinking about those coolers again. There were 4 in total, two were particularly large, IIRC. I'm thinking that at least one of the coolers was used for supplies for the children and possibly the adults.

Hmmmm... good thought, CM! Plus, if they took that one out of the UHaul 1st, and started using the contents, etc., it would have made the other 3 look harmless.

I wonder though, C'Moon, if GH was as smart as that. He hasn't impressed me so far.... (!)

Now showing AH's trip with all 3 children, going to Chick-fil-a. There was her not-the-one-and-only opportunity to 1) run away & never come back 2) go to the police station & tell & ask for protection 3) call LE and tell & ask for protection.

I guess she was too, too afraid. GH must have a lo-o-o-o-ong reach. <smh>

I don't even know how she functioned in public. I would have been shaking like a leaf, looking over my shoulder, scared as s**t, and barely able to hold myself together. After I had to put my cat to sleep, I was a complete wreck the entire day, couldn't quit crying and had to cancel a movie night at the drive in with my friends. I just couldn't do it.

I don't understand this woman, at all.

O/T I just saw Amanda Knox in the flesh.

Do you think she's guilty as charged? I don't know that much about this case. Didn't follow it, but I received a book about the 1st trial as a b'day gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member