GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Judge has his procedure in the morning before court will start, did he give a new start time?
I fell asleep this afternoon and missed most of the testimony after lunch :(
Everyone in my house has had some bug, up until now I have avoided catching it.
Hopefully that sleep fended it off ;)

See y'all in the morn :seeya:

His is a sinus/thoracic procedure Thursday, and he is suffering anxiety with the notion that his WS fans will abandon him without his beloved sniffles.

Thanks for the info, Cameron!! Now all we need is his email address & we can all assure him that we don't love him less.

And one more thang:

:Welcome1:

to

:websleuther:Websleuths:websleuther:
:drumroll:Cameron !!:drumroll:

:seeya:We're glad you're here!!:seeya:

I know Judge has his procedure in the morning before court will start, did he give a new start time?
I fell asleep this afternoon and missed most of the testimony after lunch :(
Everyone in my house has had some bug, up until now I have avoided catching it.
Hopefully that sleep fended it off ;)

See y'all in the morn :seeya:

His procedure is Thursday morning, not tomorrow.
Thursday trial will start around 11:30am instead, tomorrow it will be 9:30am as usual.

[video=youtube;98zsFQ1HMzI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98zsFQ1HMzI[/video]

Amanda Hayes Trial - Day 6 - Part 2

Amanda Hayes Trial - Day 6 - Part 3

Amanda Hayes Trial - Day 6 - Part 4

IIRC there was some evidence of very light smeared blood in the bathroom on the frame of the closet door (the hall bathroom where poor Laura was dismembered). I recall that being the only forensic evidence that linked Laura to that apt.

His procedure is Thursday morning, not tomorrow.
Thursday trial will start around 11:30am instead, tomorrow it will be 9:30am as usual.
[/url]

*UGH* :facepalm: I thought tomorrow WAS Thursday....

:tyou: Tiger!

His is a sinus/thoracic procedure Thursday, and he is suffering anxiety with the notion that his WS fans will abandon him without his beloved sniffles.

Bbm. For real, or is that humor? When I hear "procedure" for someone of his age, I think of another reason, one for which they sedate you, albeit a short acting sedative.

That's okay, the defense probably thinks so too....watch them show up at 11:30 lol...

:giggle: I almost wish that would happen, just to watch Judge Stephens go absolutely bonkers on Gaskins!

How many Coleman Coolers were hauled from RDU to HOU?. Two individual coolers were video taped on the sisters' property; one 75qt cooler, and one 120qt cooler. I thought I read up thread a sum of 4?

How many Coleman Coolers were hauled from RDU to HOU?. Two individual coolers were video taped on the sisters' property; one 75qt cooler, and one 120qt cooler. I thought I read up thread a sum of 4?

Four coolers but they couldn't fit all four of them in the durango for the trip back to NC, so they left two in her sister's yard.

Hi, East!

There are 4 coolers.

Two were left at Karen Berry's (Amanda's sister) home in Richmond, TX and Grant Hayes was seen by Raleigh, NC law enforcement carrying 2 coolers into his parents' home (Grant & Amanda were under surveillance at the time).

I do not recall if all 4 coolers are Coleman.

I am sick as a dog but I am watching and reading everyone's comments, incase I missed something lol. I cannot wait until Karen takes the stand, please may GH get his behind on that stand. He will get up their and lie so she can get off SMH, knowing she helped him all the way.

I have a question for you guys? Do you think AH helped dismember the body, or just knew about it and help dump it. Surely if your their and watch this act, you are just as guilty, I live in London, so laws here are different...Life here is like 15 years max

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk now Free

*BBM*
:scared::eek::scared::eek::scared:
OMG, OMG, OMG!

Carolina that is some serious oral surgery!
And have serious phobias about them & Dentists soooo....
Hope you have a large supply and good strong pain meds so you do not
have to feel anything until it heals up :)

I feel like I've spent most of my life in the dentist chair! My mom walked to the dentist with me and my little sister one day. I was 6, my sister 2. I sat in the waiting room while she had ALL her teeth pulled and new choppers put in. Gave me nightmares about losing my teeth.

So, when I lost my wisdom tooth and the tooth next to it, I knew that the next one to go would prevent me from eating on one side of my mouth.

Difficult procedure made better with nitrous oxide. Only needed 1 pain pill last night and I'm fine now, except there's some swelling.

Back on topic. I'm watching yesterday's testimony. Poor Laura, it broke my heart last time I heard it and even more now. There is zero way Amanda didn't know about the murder. The only way Laura left that apartment was in the coolers.

This is not the first case of a pristine dismemberment site. Google Melanie McGuire. She even had an unknowing friend help her! In fact, I'm wondering if that's where they got the idea from.

Bbm. For real, or is that humor? When I hear "procedure" for someone of his age, I think of another reason, one for which they sedate you, albeit a short acting sedative.

It's a lie. I made it up. Have taken lessons from the Hayes team. Truth be known, I thought the same thing you did.

First message I tried thanking ya'll for the welcome went poof. THANKS! Love reading what all ya'll have to say.

On a side note, I am getting to know a nice young teenager via Twitter named Amanda Hayes. She tweets A LOT! She doesn't like school. She likes some of her teachers. She was sick last week, etc.... :)

It's a lie. I made it up. Have taken lessons from the Hayes team. Truth be known, I thought the same thing you did.

First message I tried thanking ya'll for the welcome went poof. THANKS! Love reading what all ya'll have to say.

Same here, Cameron -:seeya:- love hearing what you have to say! The more the smarter we will get. There are some smart peeps on this forum!
icon7.gif

S.D.S.D.! That stands for Self-Declared Snow Day, and that means I get to catch a bit of this trial today with y'all. Your posts and links have been great for helping me stay caught up, and it is a bit easier since I had seen GH's anyway. So, thanks guys!

Good Morning WS Friends !!!!
Court starting on time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members