GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To quote Bob Dylan: "when you got nothing you got nothing to lose..."

O/T (please excuse) Dunn is being sworn now...

OT...Michael Dunn is now taking the stand in his own defense. Sorry to interrupt.

Good Morning Everybody. This is the first day I have been able to watch this trial and I just can't take this reading any more. So I'm going to take my shower and lay down for a bit and pray that this is over when I get back. Painful.
I have a fracture in my spine, I'm doing ok now, but it's been difficult. I hope each of you is well--I have missed you!!!!

Good Morning Everybody. This is the first day I have been able to watch this trial and I just can't take this reading any more. So I'm going to take my shower and lay down for a bit and pray that this is over when I get back. Painful.
I have a fracture in my spine, I'm doing ok now, but it's been difficult. I hope each of you is well--I have missed you!!!!

Missed you too NCE, so glad you're able to join us again! :loveyou:

Am I am losing my mind, witness is repeating sections of his synopsis???

Between the audio, the horrendous voice and issues the PI is having, and the trying to decipher what Gaskins is saying, this is P A I N F U L!!!!! OMG. :scared:

NCEast- that sounds horrible :( Glad you are okay... and feel better soon!!!!!

Gaskins is confusing his own witness. lol Pathetic!
133536.gif

Witness does not have data from the vehicle manufacturer's guide to prove his mileage claims.

wow

images
Boz!

He cuts to the chase and "cleans" up after the Defense. Puts things back in order for the jury!

Witness 'I never met the lady (Amanda Hayes)'. So this makes him an expert on the similarities between a movie and a person he never met...

alrighty then

He did take crib notes. From wikipedia. lolololololololololololololololo

Well GH is not like Ripley because the wiki description says Ripley will do whatever jobs to support himself (paraphrasing) and as we know, GH wouldn't deign to work at anything that didn't interest him. He only wanted to be a musician and live off AH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95