GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FAKE, FAKE....Please Boz play the jury LA recording of AH's true voice to expose this farce. A 40 yr old putting on a voice of a teenager.

What a sweet voice she has. I wonder how much one has to practice to achieve that tone?

Just in time! AT&T shut the internetz down to work on the line this morning..GRR!

She is making me sick.
She is dropping all of these name--physician friend of the family, attorney friend of the family, attorney who told her to do what she wanted. Dang. And where was Sha during all of this?

I don't think I've ever heard Amanda Hayes talk. What does her voice usually sound like?

I don't think I've ever heard her talk either but this is just so fake. She is trying to present herself as a sweet, soft talking, nice person who has had a ton of bad luck in her life.

She is lying.
She is using every Hollywood cliche in the book.
I am sorry, but out of all the young wannabe's in LA some producer wanted to sleep with HER??
And you know dang well she would have LOVED LA if she had been young and beautiful and talented.

*Rant over*

Sorry, but I could have done this testimony for her, it is so predictable.

She is so well connected with professional men, the theater, movies, in New York, LA, etc.....and she ended up with a [modsnip] murderer from Kinston, NC.

This is her "speaking" Stepford wife role. So many men, I think she's a man eater lol

She's coming across like someone who is able to quickly get the best situation going for herself at any given time, jump-frogging over whoever she needs to, and leaves her child behind when it suits her.

AND, there is no way she didn't know that there was a body in that apartment for the better part of three or four days. And, if she claims to have not known, why did she need to rent a U-Haul and take a large piece of furniture to her sister's house when the furniture was safe and sound in that Raleigh storage unit? And why did she need to purchase bleach? And why was bleach then spilled on the floor? I can think of a hundred questions without breaking a sweat.

She's using all of this teen lingo too..."hang out, down low, etc., etc."

I think Boz will do the cross. He's quicker on his feet and is direct making it easy on the jurors.

The little we heard, it was nothing like this crap. it was harsh & assertive to LA. She's on the stand playing a role.

What is 'LA'? Law Enforcement? I don't know how tapes of her interrogation (if that is where she uses her normal voice) can come in unless she perjures herself and the State can refute it with her taped conversations.

A lot of femme fatales have a little girl voice and are anything but that. For me it is far more significant that she can kick boyfriends out and move to new States. I don't think the acting industry in Hollywood embraces little wall flowers. It takes strong egos. Those, IMO, are indications of a strong, assertive person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safetycircle