GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I love that she just said "Honestly I did not want to come to NC, AT ALL".

That should sit well with the jury :)

Someone observed on Twitter that this is the very motive - she wanted to travel with Grant and Laura was in the way. I agree.

Grantina, wow! The Hayes people sound like a real piece of work. God please get those babies out of that home. The nerve of Grant Sr. manipulating LA to give her babies to this monster because he was more capable of raising mixed children. That is bologna. I'm mixed and was raised by white mother and turned out just fine. Such BS

THANK YOU Diahanna.

When she said "when they grow up and aren't cute little mixed kids anymore and are grown black men" my jaw literally dropped. :what:
I know she "claims" Grants dad said it, but it still just came off WRONG to my ears.

I feel so bad for the kids whose lives been nothing but chaos and loss at the hands of selfish, egotistical, narcissistic, sociopaths. They were constantly yanked back and forth and were subjected to such anger and vitriol. It's so unfair, and while Amanda oops, make that Laura, is the ultimate victim because she lost her life in a most gruesome manner, the kids are ongoing victims of this craziness.

She needs a beat down, bring it on Boz. I hate listening to this. Wonder how the jury feels?

Someone observed on Twitter that this is the very motive - she wanted to travel with Grant and Laura was in the way. I agree.

Exactly. That is why he talked so much about them being about to move back to the Virgin Islands, and the very reason he was trying to get sole custody. LA wasn't going to let that happen, so she had to go :(

I would LOVE Boz do the cross. I think he can turn her demeanor around and trip her up. but I can also see why Becky would do it. UM. UM. UM

Those wonderful songs like Broomstick Rider? Surreeee....

You can tell she is getting frustrated that she can't force the tears!!!! LOL! She's certainly trying!!! :tantrum:

Me Me Me Me Me

That's what I hear.

"I didn't want..."

"But what about meeeeeeeee...."

My response would be: "You chose this man and you got the consequences. You aren't a victim, you're a volunteer!"

That is such BS! The report was found in the Durango. I'm sure you read it on that long trip to Texas.

Just dropping in on a break to listen to a bit. I'll catch it all tonight. Baby-doll talk.

Naturally, Grant had a good reason to dislike the report as it didn't take his "unique" background into consideration.

I hope you're right as I would love to see it but I have a feeling it will be Becky.

Well, Becky is smart, and I think she really learned a lot from the JY fiasco -- to save her job, IMO, and to never let it happen again. She can be sneaky, sneaky & turn on a witness in a nice way and really go at it -- I've seen it.

She will do fine. She can be sweety-sweety-nice, too. And then KA-BLAM!!

Is it just me or is she painting a nice picture of a reason TO GET RID OF LAURA?

So something has to give?? Well just kill her. I knew that eval was LA's demise. Poor Laura, Bless her heart.

It's funny and ironic in a very troubling way ... but if someone had to be murdered, the wrong person was murdered. It suddenly occurred to me had Amanda and Laura teamed up and gotten rid of Grant, both their lives would have improved dramatically. And yes, I realize murder is never an answer and is always wrong, but he was and is evil and this world probably would have been better without him in it.

Thinking more about her testimony…

She's going to have to weave a story that simply can't make sense. She has to make Laura unsympathetic and yet not attacked, since Laura really is the victim here.

She has to explain all of her own movements after the murder and try to get a jury to believe that she didn't know why she was getting all this stuff to dispose of a body that she allegedly didn't even know existed. Now who's going to believe that?

And, perhaps most importantly, she's going to have to throw her sister under the bus and claim her sister is a complete liar and that she never said "she hurt Laura, hurt her bad or killed her," or else she's going to have to try to convince the jury that she only said that because she was in fear of her life from Grant.

It's not cohesive and it won't make any sense, because whatever story she's going to tell is not true.

Don't forget it was AH that was caught on video making the bleach purchase. Now why on earth would someone that is allergic to bleach buy that product.....because she needed to destroy any traces of blood evidence & her normal cleaning product "vinegar" wouldn't do the job.

Grantina, wow! The Hayes people sound like a real piece of work. God please get those babies out of that home. The nerve of Grant Sr. manipulating LA to give her babies to this monster because he was more capable of raising mixed children. That is bologna. I'm mixed and was raised by white mother and turned out just fine. Such BS

Maybe as a result of this trial child protective services will be forced to make visits to their home and watch out for those kids?

I feel so bad for the kids whose lives been nothing but chaos and loss at the hands of selfish, egotistical, narcissistic, sociopaths. They were constantly yanked back and forth and were subjected to such anger and vitriol. It's so unfair, and while Amanda oops, make that Laura, is the ultimate victim because she lost her life in a most gruesome manner, the kids are ongoing victims of this craziness.

Agree all the way, Mad.

And I'll say it again -- everybody in that little town, with or without their prejudices, will know how it was that the little ones came to be where they are. All through school, at church, playgrounds, everywhere. That's tuff for children/teenagers of all ages to handle and not get hurt or hurt someone else. Think about it. And where are their role models? Will the elder Grants be "too old" in their eyes to be those people? It makes me hurt for them.
icon9.gif

She needs a beat down, bring it on Boz. I hate listening to this. Wonder how the jury feels?

I would love to see the jurors' faces & just watch them react. Maybe someone on Twitter will tell us...

ETA: I don't Twit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member