GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
images
Boz!

He cuts to the chase and "cleans" up after the Defense.

As a fellow "cut to the chase" type, I so appreciate this style.

PI is describing every scene in the movie. Too much detail. He will loose the jury. All he needs to do is give a three minute synopsis with critical points that apply to the defendant. This is pitiful.

Shootmenow, pleeeeze!

This is one extra sharp DA. I am impressed.

I received a message from him a few weeks ago that he is going to run for the position of Wake County District Attorney. I do not live there but told him I will do anything I can to help him. He is absolutely sharp beyond words.

I think I detect a subtle hint of frustration in Judge Stephens' tone with this defense presentation and witness.

Good Morning Everybody. This is the first day I have been able to watch this trial and I just can't take this reading any more. So I'm going to take my shower and lay down for a bit and pray that this is over when I get back. Painful.
I have a fracture in my spine, I'm doing ok now, but it's been difficult. I hope each of you is well--I have missed you!!!!

Bless your sweet eastern heart, NCEast!! Glad you're getting better.

We have missed you!!
:loveyou:

Yes, you may skip all this -- you don't need more pain.

(((NCEast))) and kisses

Isn't a witness on the stand under oath and offering his testimony BASED IN HIS OWN WORDS? How can one just rattle off what a defense attorney has told you and ape some source for info such as wiki?

Isn't he offering testimony as if it's facts, like the 'rental' properties belonging to Grant's parents when all he had was Gaskins telling him so? Isn't that perjury?

As far as I see it, Boz just nearly 100% discredited the witness and his testimony (which was well fed to him by Gaskins). That was a complete and total waste of time. And nice try Gaskins changing the word "murder" to "kill". Idiot.

Mileage may vary especially if you are hauling a large trailer loaded up with furniture, coolers and a dismembered human being.

Bless your sweet eastern heart, NCEast!! Glad you're getting better.

We have missed you!!
:loveyou:

Yes, you may skip all this -- you don't need more pain.

(((NCEast))) and kisses

Thank you so much Born! It's good to be among friends again! I had looked forward to this trial for so darn long, couldn't find my laptop charging cable so I could watch from bed, and then finally get on here this morning to this movie mess and the 'in over his head' PI. What a hoot!

Good Morning all. Anyone remember the movie "Marathon Man"? I feel like I just saw the dental scene. Yikes!!!

Mileage may vary especially if you are hauling a large trailer loaded up with furniture, coolers and a dismembered human being.

Not to mention the last time they had maintenance on the vehicle and detailed maintenance records.

Good Morning Everybody. This is the first day I have been able to watch this trial and I just can't take this reading any more. So I'm going to take my shower and lay down for a bit and pray that this is over when I get back. Painful.
I have a fracture in my spine, I'm doing ok now, but it's been difficult. I hope each of you is well--I have missed you!!!!

:seeya: Hi NC!
We missed ya and were worried about you.
Good to see you back even if only to "check in".
Hope the back feels better soon.

Morning everyone, I am late again. Just wanting to sleep more and more lately :( I see I missed some "excitement", lol. Have to watch later on youtube.

oh gawd... starting from childhood.

don't care.

really don't care.

Ahhhhhcccckkkk. All these people say whenever instead of when!

How does 'defiance' as a young person morph into subserviant and submissive?

SHE says "Whenever" instead of "WHEN" also....ARGHHHHHHHHH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95