GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She heard splashing noises and animals. Those grassy areas hide prides of lions all roaring for your blood.

:eek: FINALLY!

ETA- OHHHH She is nailed, and being a smartbutt to BH. I love it.

Oh my gosh, that's her largest whopper of all. RE: what Grant was doing on the boat.

I had to refresh at the exact moment that she answered that question. What did she say?

What does the fact that Grant Hayes was mentally disturbed or not after returning from Texas have to do with the defendant being charged with murder?

I missed her on the stand, didn't know she was going to testify. But I'm disappointed in what I"m reading - that the prosecution didn't do a good cross. Sigh. All they had to do was press her until they caught her in lies. Really, Juan Martinez should have a master class to teach the lawyers how to cross the defendants!!!

:skip::woot::woohoo::oddsmiley:

I do like how that just went down.

Way to go Judge. GH's deteriorating mental state at his LE interview is not relevant. It is after the crime and cover up occurred.

I had to refresh at the exact moment that she answered that question. What did she say?

Oh Otto, you really need to see and hear it.
The words will not do, you need to hear her tone and how she was *snapping* at Becky Holt.

I don't know what she said earlier, but today she said yes, I knew exactly what he was doing. And the attorney said, but that's not what you said yesterday. And she said, I never said I didn't know what he was doing on the boat.

THen the attorney asked her, what was he doing?

SHe said, I think they know what he was doing.

Attorney: Tell the jury what he was doing.

AH: He was throwing her body in the water.

OMG so all the defense has is some pictures??? That's their whole case??

How many defense attorneys does it take to try to make their argument/point???

How does the defense know the 'manic psychopath' isn't acting like a maniac psychopath because he doesn't want to be found guilty of murder and as a last resort would plead insanity to avoid prison.

This is a bunch of nonsense, having a witness read a transcript while the jury is watching and listening to a video of Grant Hayes in the interrogation room!?!

Gees now the judge is entertaining the lunatic interview?

give me strength.

I missed her on the stand, didn't know she was going to testify. But I'm disappointed in what I"m reading - that the prosecution didn't do a good cross. Sigh. All they had to do was press her until they caught her in lies. Really, Juan Martinez should have a master class to teach the lawyers how to cross the defendants!!!

OT - did you see that they vacated JA's retrial date because of JM's next murder trial scheduled for May? This guy (Hulsey, on trial for killing a cop) has been waiting longer than JA so he gets to go first. I don't know how they didn't know this when Hulsey's trial was rescheduled for May or why they waited until now to dump her off the docket, we'll just have to wait and see what JSS does schedule-wise with JA.

I hope that Grants post-murder behavior is not entered into evidence. If he was psychologically disturbed, why was Amanda still planning a life with him?

OT - did you see that they vacated JA's retrial date because of JM's next murder trial scheduled for May? This guy (Hulsey, on trial for killing a cop) has been waiting longer than JA so he gets to go first. I don't know how they didn't know this when Hulsey's trial was rescheduled for May or why they waited until now to dump her off the docket, we'll just have to wait and see what JSS does schedule-wise with JA.

OMG. :facepalm:

This is insane. She could have gotten away at any point. She was more afraid of animals and water ,can you imagine the fear ? LoL

The judge is trying to help the prosecution along by suggesting that the entire 6 hours should be allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member