GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GH's daddy said he heard AH testifying about how terrified she was of Grant. AH had written letters (as recently as 2012) meant for GH, mailed them to the Hayes' home so they could read them over the phone to her beloved. They still had the letters and dropped the dime on Amanda this morning by faxing the letters to the PT.

Kind of ironic on Valentine's Day.

I've been completely MIA from you guys during this trial--I've missed you all! Work & this snow/ice/sleet stuff has really got my work/home schedule all mixed up. So, I'm playing catch up here. I have been following a couple of the reporters on Twitter.

THIS is some good news for me to read this morning!

LOL! Judge Stephens is lecturing Gaskins on getting his techy stuff together, so there are not "long, awkward pauses."

Oh, I missed Judge Stephens... So happy to see so many familiar faces here, too! XOXO

Get ready for some fast typing today:
856716.gif

Good morning peeps ! :blowkiss:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Gaskins wants to make sure the saw is quick ready for access. How in the world could that help the case?

Mornin' all....my stream is lagging, and so am I :coffeews:

I wonder how many times Gaskins has used this initial schpeil in various cases. My guess is a lot.

'Morning everyone, wral is stuttering again so went to the abc feed, finally they have the audio matching the visuals (that disconnect was driving me wild last week).

Amanda has her stare-y eyes on this morning, I see.

Gotta grab another cup of coffee... He has two hours, right?

I am sorry but if I was on this jury I would not be able to tolerate Gaskins and his "Ummm, Ummm's".
Does he think this qualifies as Good old boy southern charm, or is he really this inarticulate?

I am sorry but if I was on this jury I would not be able to tolerate Gaskins and his "Ummm, Ummm's".
Does he think this qualifies as Good old boy southern charm, or is he really this inarticulate?

Charm. He knows proper grammar, i.e. not ending a sentence in a preposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay