GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn't apparently need to weigh much evidencew to get to Grant's 1st degree murder conviction.

It was pretty easy for them (his jury).

Now suddenly for Mrs. Amanda it is suddenly harder....1st degree, accident, pre-planned?? We dont' know, confused, confused.

It sounds to me like they are unsure whether it was 1st degree or an accident.

The jury had footage showing Grant picking out the implements for dismemberment. He even wrote a carppy song about his hatred for the murdered victim. He and Laura were fighting for custody of their offspring.

Amanda is just as guilty, just not as easily tied to the crime.

Camera on

ETA: Is WAT's feed delayed? It's posted above before your honor spoke the words. lol

:lol: At camera guy showing the sign for Jury has a ?

When Judge said, I expected one of you to plug the saw in.....which side do you think he was tlaking about?

I was wondering if it took 2 people to saw a body! we have a saw like that and i believe it would! maybe thats what they r thinking!!!! moo

Kelly Gardner (WRAL) ‏@wralKellyG · 1m
#AmandaHayes jury wants to see reciprocating Skil saw identical to the one the state says #GrantHayes bought to use in the crime's cover-up.

Does this jury believe a reciprocating saw could be on and not be heard inside that apartment? Anyone who was in that apt would hear something. Amanda knew what was going on...she helped!

I still think Grant told a little bit of the trith in that interview. I believe Amanda did it!!!!!!! Laura was a nasty taste in her mouth! All her money was gone and she wanted to leave the country with grant to start over. She was worldly u know hahaha! They would never be able to leave with the custody arrangement! moo She would have to go to kinston and work at a daycare!!!!! not the life she wanted! moo!!!!!!

And live in Grant's parent's house. A far cry from NYC or Virgin Islands.

Judge doesn't want them taking it to the jury room and experimenting with it. Judge is inclined to let them pass it to each other in the courtroom. Saw is not actual one used in the crime. Currently discussing it with the lawyers.

Sheesh! I follow on WAT's LIVESTREAM. I didn't know that if you shut it down on mute, it came back on mute as well! Finally hearing the judge and lawyers!

Jury wants to see the large (Black & Decker?) reciprocating saw and the box which contained it...

wouldnt someone have to hold the body down to use that saw?????

I think because the defense didn't dispute that he cut up her body, if anyone would go that far it seems reasonable that he was also responsible for killing her as well.

Yes, they both did it. THey both did everything. Does it matter how they distributed the jobs? I mean, IMO, it doesn't matter if one stabbed her, the other drug her to the bathroom, one put plastic sheeting all over the bathroom, one bought a saw, one or the other cut her up, one or the other stuffed her in the coolers, etc., etc..

THey both did it together.

I think the jury should be allowed to hear the saw when it is powered.

We don't know exactly who did the dismemberment. Whether is was only him, only her, both of them at the same time, or each of them taking turns. And according to the law it doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy