GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, they want to turn it on and see how loud it is.

It is not the actual saw used to dismember the body, but one similar to the saw Grant was seen purchasing.

Could anyone hear what the foreperson just asked the judge?

"The Greater Good...."

I totally LOVE that movie too, my son and I saw it in Vegas when it came out (he was in his teens, so we would bring him along and hang by the pools in the daytime and go to movies/shows at night).
Matter of fact I love all the Simon Pegg/Nick Frost movies, but Fuzz is my fav. I think....
Sometimes I just will shout "A great big bushy beard" to my son, when relevant :floorlaugh:

Sorry for the O/T folks,,,,,

:floorlaugh: Me too! I am a major fan. I loved everything from the last names of people reflecting their occupations to the tip jar with the highest charge for the 'c' word. 'If we don't come down hard on these clowns, we're going to be up to our b*lls in jugglers!'

GH had very different evidence. He was on video buying the saw. That was extremely compelling.

AH was smarter. She made sure to stay under the radar, and even gave herself a chickfila alibi. She's more evil than he is.

Yes. They are both evil to the core, both need to pay for this crime.

It doesn't matter to me whether she was on video or not.

There is no way she was at the house when all of this happened and is just an innocent by-stander.

It is so obvious, that's why this is just nerve-wracking, all these questions.

The saw is in evidence and cannot be taken to the jury room. He will only allow them to examine it in the courtroom with both sides and the court present.

OMG, they want to turn it on and see how loud it is.

Yes, but this is a good thing,. they are getting there, just doing their jobs and being thorough.
Keep the faith! I think this will be all over sometime this afternoon, if not, then okay, we can start to worry!

:waving hello to everyone:

Oh good. The foreman asked if it could be turned on I think. Judge says he will address that after the saw is passed around.

Please, can someone explain to me what difference the sound of the saw makes??????!!!!! Please help, help!!!

ANd yesssss. the judge did very incorrect phrasing "THE SAW THAT GRANT USED" I caught that too.

They want to turn it on and hear it. They want to know how loud it is.

Those facts are not in evidence.

I don't see how he can allow it since no related fact was established or stipulated and no expert testimony ever touched on it during the trial.

AH is lovin' this. Somebody is considering her BS story. It's the best feedback she's ever had from her "acting."

Please, can someone explain to me what difference the sound of the saw makes??????!!!!! Please help, help!!!

ANd yesssss. the judge did very incorrect phrasing "THE SAW THAT GRANT USED" I caught that too.

Amanda said she never knew laura was in the apt. She didnt hear him sawing the body?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRussell