GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per Twitter: Jimmy the cameraman testing the audio at judge Stephens bench. #AmandaHayes pic.twitter.com/LA3p89J1dv

Well we know that person is incorrect. The cameraman covering these big trials is Chad Flowers. It's always Chad...at least in Wake County. That's his territory.

I was sure of the verdict, but now after the whole debacle in Florida, now I'm not sure....so I'm in the nervousness with you all now :)

I think that debacle in FL made all of us question the judicial system and juries. I almost decided after that verdict that the time may have come that we need professional jurors in the U.S.

Well we know that person is incorrect. The cameraman is Chad. It's always Chad...at least in Wake County. That's his territory.

Doesn't matter who he is--maybe Chad is off today.....but I'm happy to see that preparations are being made.

Question of no importance but was the Kenny Chesney thing a GH delusion/lie or did AH meet him at one time. I wonder if he knows he is in the records of a MI trial.

When WRAL streams a trial they always cover verdict watches as well. I've been in the courtroom during a verdict watch and Chad is always right there, equipment ready. They are usually very good about capturing the various questions that arise with juries. And because one never knows when a verdict will come in, they set up just like for a regular day of testimony.

For some reason I thought there was no court on Monday.....errr, playing catchup now!

Boy....was Amanda thin just after having baby. Odd...

Question of no importance but was the Kenny Chesney thing a GH delusion/lie or did AH meet him at one time. I wonder if he knows he is in the records of a MI trial.

Well, he does have a house in VI.
He also married in St. John. So he is probably like the big Island celebrity.
Grant may have known, and they may have even run into him.
As to if he wanted Amanda....who knows!

Kenny Chesney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chesney owns a 60' Sea Ray yacht and has a home in the U.S. Virgin Islands. He also spends time in the Caribbean and includes island-themed songs in some of his work, such as those on his 2005 album Be As You Are.

On May 9, 2005, Chesney married actress Renée Zellweger in a ceremony on the island of St. John. They had met in January at a tsunami relief event. On September 15 of that same year, after only four months of marriage, they announced their plans for an annulment. Zellweger cited fraud as the reason in the related papers, leading to rumors that Chesney might be homosexual. After media scrutiny of her use of the word "fraud", she qualified the use of the term, stating that it was "simply legal language and not a reflection of Kenny's character" while Chesney denied the rumors, saying that he is straight.[26] Chesney later suggested the failure of his marriage was due to "panic" from the intense media scrutiny surrounding it.[27] In an interview by 60 Minutes with Anderson Cooper, Chesney commented on the failed marriage. "The only fraud that was committed was me thinking that I knew what it was like…that I really understood what it was like to be married, and I really didn't."[28] The annulment was finalized in late December 2005. Chesney's family still resides in east Tennessee.

Is anyone concerned the jury doesn't have the judge's answer to their "acting in concert" question ironed out? I can see how the jurors might get hung up on that.

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 2m

Verdict Watch in the #AmandaHayes Trial... any questions??? #onthecase #AskVinnie pic.twitter.com/Bkq6ecncSN

***O/T Boodles, are the snow dog and the real dog yours? If so, you did a terrific job with the snow dog!!

No, not mine, but didn't they do an amazing job with the snow dog?

Oh darn, I wanted to have it on in the background and hear any questions or issues that arise.
Hi, Boodles!
You can have the trial "live" stream video box in the background. When court is in session (for questions from the jurors, etc.), you should be able to hear it. The audio will come on . . . just make sure you don't have the audio muted.

Apparently, the Deliberating "sign" is taped to something in the court room. I saw the lower part of a person walk by and the right side of the sign moved.

For now, video box: Deliberating

http://www.wral.com/news/video/13331969/
WRAL - Raleigh, NC - Amanda Hayes trial - "live" stream

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/livenow?id=9408820
WTVD - Raleigh, NC - Amanda Hayes trial - "live" stream

Nymeria, thx for update. It's prolly like where I live, a couple of well known musicians that I have said hello to. (But they don't want me)

Per Twitter: Jimmy the cameraman testing the audio at judge Stephens bench. #AmandaHayes pic.twitter.com/LA3p89J1dv

Now he checks it??? After the whole agonizing trial he tests it???

Why I oughta.....:pullhair:

LOL @ Chad's handwritten "Deliberating" sign. He had a handwritten one during both the Cooper & Young trials too.

Nymeria, thx for update. It's prolly like where I live, a couple of well known musicians that I have said hello to. (But they don't want me)

Hey, ya never know.
If you were Ms. Grant Hayes III I bet they would want ya! :eek:

oops . . . just saw a hand on the top of the wood where the Deliberating sign is in the court room . . . lol

I hope the jury has a verdict soon because I have to leave for Houston soon and won't be back until late today. sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobcatbob