GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its supposed to nice weather in the carolinas today!!!! hopefully jury gives verdict after lunch!

Its supposed to nice weather in the carolinas today!!!! hopefully jury gives verdict after lunch!

I'm a bit east of Raleigh and it's supposed to be in the low 60s here today with lots of sunshine. I'm loving it, I just sent my house dogs out to play in the warmth of the sun.

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 2m
Just over 2 1/2 hours into @AmandaHayes deliberations

Hi, y'all -

I guess I should have also given the sentences for Accessory-after-the-fact-of-1st Murder:

Aggravated...........a puny.....73--92
Presumptive..........a punier...58--73
Mitigated..........why bother...44--58

I'm not even going to bother with accessory to 2nd. Pffffffttt.
-----------------------------

I'm getting just a bit worried now -:scared:- maybe they want one more free lunch...

I have not read every comment and now just listening to closing statements, and I have always wondered what Laura and Amanda saw in Grant, a man that ruined but their lives when he offed little to them. And after seeing how thin Amanda was and how much drugs Grant did.....was Grant a user and drug dealer?

Is that how he hooked women, with drugs? AND is that where some of Amanda's money went....on drugs? Not so much on custody issues??

I can't imagine Amanda handing over thousands for Grant's kids....but on partying, yes. Cocaine??

There have been a couple mentioned in the last day or so. The NC Raven Abaroa trial--2nd one--starts soon, in March I think? The jury was hung the first go-round. He's guilty. Another wife killer. There is another that starts today IIRC in Michigan? It was mentioned a couple of pages ago this morning--again, IIRC.

I have not read every comment and now just listening to closing statements, and I have always wondered what Laura and Amanda saw in Grant, a man that ruined but their lives when he offed little to them. And after seeing how thin Amanda was and how much drugs Grant did.....was Grant a user and drug dealer?

Is that how he hooked women, with drugs? AND is that where some of Amanda's money went....on drugs? Not so much on custody issues??

I can't imagine Amanda handing over thousands for Grant's kids....but on partying, yes. Cocaine??

Amandas mug shot is very telling! moo

Who's Chad?

LOL...yeah, sorry, that would be kind of confusing if someone doesn't know who Chad is.....Chad is the cameraman for this trial, I believe he does all of the trials in that courtroom? Like for example he also did Grant Hayes trial, and I don't know which other ones he's done.

I don't see what any of Grant's women saw in him, whatsoever. It could be a drug connection. Maybe it's just been a combination of everything you mentioned and then some psych problems within each woman. I understand both Amanda's and Laura's need for 'family' as both came from fractured childhoods. I think each was needy in that respect.

What trial is everyone watching after this trial?

Oh gosh, I am trying not to get into others, but I know I won't be able to help it. When does Raven Aboroa start? I want to watch that one. Also like geevee said, Juan Martinez' next trial.

Currently showing on WRAL :giggle:

4zkv.jpg

I'm a bit east of Raleigh and it's supposed to be in the low 60s here today with lots of sunshine. I'm loving it, I just sent my house dogs out to play in the warmth of the sun.

Yes, it's 53 degrees and sunny here in Raleigh....Maybe the jurors will wrap it up so they can go outside & play. Pleeeeze!

I guess this isn't going to be like Grant's. We would have already been done by now.

For me it is the same with Grant and Amanda....just because she wasn't video-taped at as many stores doesn't mean she didn't participate.....sigh. I hope the jury realizes that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay