GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT That pic opened an old wound . Years ago the Animal Planet had a show (heck it may still be on) called Meerkat Manor. My fav was a little fellow named Shakespeare. One episode everyone was honky dory and the next Shakespeare was gone. No explanation was ever given. Now this show had upteen cameras showing all the burrows and all the activity of this family of Meerkats. They even had footage of dung beetles in the lairs doing what dung beetles do. So how the heck do they know down to the last dung beetle and have a Meerkat vanish? I was so upset I made a stink on their website and got closed down. I just asked something like were the camera crews eating too much fermented fruit to keep track of the little fur balls? Most of the Meerkats had transmittors of them. What good did that do lil Shakespeare? I never showed that show again. :(
Uh, sorry to open an old wound there Cuckoohead. :eek:hoh:

Not to mention that he reminds me of a heavy breather crank caller at least half the time. My speakers fire up with "Huhhhhhh....." and I jump a mile!

Another break after only 45 minutes!

The judge's audio is getting worse.

This is an interesting break--less than an hour after their return from lunch.

Deliberation Clock:

Monday: 1 hour 15 minutes

Tuesday: 3 hours, lunch break, 2 hours, break (20 minutes), 1 hour 10 minutes (6 hrs, 10 min.)

Wednesday: 1 hour, 20 minutes, break, 1 hour 40 minutes, lunch, 45 minutes, break...

Total: 11 hours, 10 minutes

Wondering if jury feels sympathy for AH because of the children? Maybe jury has compassion because she apparently loves the kids?

Wondering if jury feels sympathy for AH because of the children? Maybe jury has compassion because she apparently loves the kids?

That's apparently why they didn't go for the death penalty for either of them, there were small children involved. I should think that's enough sympathy shown, much more than they gave to Laura, imo.

Another break after only 45 minutes!

The judge's audio is getting worse.
This breAK COULD MEAN THEY HAVE A VERDICT AND NEED TO GO ON A BREAK AND THEN BE READY TO ANNOUNCE THEY HAVE REACHED A VERDICT. i THINK THIS WAS HOW THINGS HAPPENED IN BRAD COOPER TRIAL.

Animal Planet was dead to me when they cancelled "Escape to Chimp Eden".
I loved that show :tantrum:
Their programming is a joke these days, they should be ashamed. :snooty:

That must have been shown after my debacle with Meerkat Manor. I am still mad about it. All that station seemed to care about was how cute the creatures were and how good the ratings were because of it. Just because those Meerekats were dropping like flies didn't seem to matter. Then I found out Meerekats don't live that long to begin with and I thought I need to cut my habit now! I didn't know what I'd be like if some others went on to the big burrow in the sky.

Not to mention that he reminds me of a heavy breather crank caller at least half the time. My speakers fire up with "Huhhhhhh....." and I jump a mile!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Things must be getting heated in the jury room

Either that or they have a decision and just want one more break to make sure no one changes their mind.

I keep thinking they'll have one any second now, not impatiently, more like on pins and needles. lol

P.S. Welcome!! :)

I have to step away in about 15 minutes for a little bit. I hope if there is a verdict I make it back in time!

Maybe someone on the jury is a heavy "stress" smoker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay