NC - MacDonald family murders at Fort Bragg, 1970 - Jeffrey MacDonald innocent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
nanandjim said:
I also thought that it was amphetamines of some type to which he had access because he was a doctor.

He was taking Eskatrol diet pills in the weeks preceeding the murders. He was moonlighting every night in January at Cape Fear hospital and Hamlet Hospital plus he had his 9-5 job on the base. He was obviously sleep deprived and taking uppers to get through it. He was a ticking time bomb.

I live on Fort Bragg so Im always concious of what happened here(although the powers that be here dont like reminders of it and get upset whenever its mentioned in the local media) and I feel very confident that MacDonald is guilty!!!!!

Just heard on the local news the good Doctor's parole hearing is now going forward in May........Who thinks he'll get paroled??????

I hope not! This guy is clearly disordered!

I had not heard that about the diet pills. In the book written about MacDonald, the author did admit to some poetic license regarding MacDonald taking some drugs....but I can't remember specifically.

And The Sea Will Tell is a GREAT book! In that case Vincent Bugliosi talks extensively about observing guilty behavior vs innocent behavior, and he used many of those arguments in his closing sumation of that case.

MacDonald parole hearing set for May 10

By DAVID DISHNEAU, Associated Press Writer

HAGERSTOWN, Md. -- Former Army doctor Jeffrey MacDonald, convicted 26 years ago of the stabbing deaths of his pregnant wife and two daughters, has a parole hearing scheduled for May 10, the U.S. Parole Commission said Monday.
The hearing will be held on or near that date at the federal prison near Cumberland where MacDonald is incarcerated, a commission spokesman said. A decision on MacDonald's possible release would likely come three to four weeks later, he said.

The hearing will be closed to the public and news media, said MacDonald's wife, Kathryn, owner of a children's drama school in Laurel. She referred other questions to MacDonald's attorneys, Tim Junkin, who declined to comment, and Wade Smith, who didn't immediately return a call from The Associated Press.
--->>

http://newsobserver.com/news/ncwire_news/story/2324014p-8702682c.html

There is no way this guy is goin gto be set free !! He killed FOUR inocent people !

I can't see them ever paroling him. He would have to show remorse for his crime and he will NEVER do that because he's innocent, remember. UGH!

LesleeGP and I did a drive by of his old house on Castle when we visited Ft. Bragg last November. Gave me the creeps just driving down that street.

Jules

Thank you! I now have a new website to support! :D

MacDonald is a MURDERER and now way will he win this b.s lawsuit OR parole!

Who does he think he is sueing her? That'd be like Michael Jackson trying to sue me for all the mean things I say about him in the MJ forum!! :p

messiecake said:

Who does he think he is sueing her? That'd be like Michael Jackson trying to sue me for all the mean things I say about him in the MJ forum!! :p
It is SO ridiculous, isn't it?! How could he get any lawyer to sue when they are public documents?? Anyway, I put a post on Christina's board about it, and it got deleted. I don't get that at all. It's public knowledge; it's all over the internet today, so why would she try to stop people from talking about it? Maybe cause the forum is connected to her site somehow and you can't talk about a lawsuit while it's going on? But that doesn't mean others cannot discuss it. I'm really confused.

OH GOOD LORD!!! Something I just learned from this case. That the notorious and blatant liar Ted. L. Gunderson (aka Johnny Gosch conspiracy case...) was involved as an investigator for MacDonald.

Now that's CREDIBILITY. :sick: :rolleyes:

Pocono Sleuther said:
Hey! Empty your pm's girl. :)
I'm back!
How can she make men like THAT? WHERE'S A DROOLING ICON?

HUMMMM OH CASSY???? I luv Matthew McConaughy. You can ship him to my home addy pluuueeaaazzzeeee. :D :D :D :dance:

Yes, Ted Gunderson has ZERO credibility and has been involved with this case for a long time. Were you reading something about the lawsuit that led you to that knowledge?

Just curious, does anyone familiar with this case know what MacDonalds' motive established during the trial was? Did MacDonald ever have psych testing - or did he have any history - of being completely freaking nuts?
This guy must be crazy.... his ridiclous story reminds me of the Christopher Hightower murders from Barrington. RI. in the 90's.

Kalypso said:
Yes, Ted Gunderson has ZERO credibility and has been involved with this case for a long time. Were you reading something about the lawsuit that led you to that knowledge?
I was reading on the Jeffrey Macdonald website (the one being sued) where, in scanned documents, Helen Stockley's confession and such. From there, I kept reading and it was Ted Gunderson who had her under his thumb.

No shock there.

I was on the fence regarding this case, for years.... but reading more and seeing all this stuff, really taking it in - I cannot believe I ever thought he could be innocent. :rolleyes: SLAP MYSELF :slap:

blueclouds said:
I was on the fence regarding this case, for years.... but reading more and seeing all this stuff, really taking it in - I cannot believe I ever thought he could be innocent. :rolleyes: SLAP MYSELF :slap:

I was the same way. I too thought he was innocent - or at least I had some doubt. After reading all the stuff I have over the years there is no way he is anything but guilty.

Brie said:
Just curious, does anyone familiar with this case know what MacDonalds' motive established during the trial was? Did MacDonald ever have psych testing - or did he have any history - of being completely freaking nuts?
This guy must be crazy.... his ridiclous story reminds me of the Christopher Hightower murders from Barrington. RI. in the 90's.

It's very hard to pin down a motive when it's domestic violence. As well there's no burden on the prosecution to establish a motive during trial. They got into an argument over something in the master bedroom that night. Could have been many things, the children's bed wetting, his affairs, his lack of parenting, etc. He was ingesting very strong diet pills and moonlighting at area hospitals in the weeks before the murders so he was suffering from sleep deprivation, demotion at work, etc. Neither of them were very happy and then there was the unexpected pregnancy of the third child and his arranging to absent himself from the home when the baby was due.

The argument escalated to a physical attack and before you know it, his wife is out on the bedroom floor and his five-year old daughter is dying with her skull crushed. The baby is then killed for self-survival.

and yes he was subjected to many many psychological tests. Here's is a link to the psychological report which mentions the tests. You can then find the rest of the reports under "transcripts"

messiecake said:

Oh that's typical of MacDonald. Any slur on the "golden boys" reputation is cause for a lawsuit, LOL. Just like his lawsuit against McGinniss. He didn't care that he was portrayed as a triple murderer, he was pissed that McGinniss included psyche testing in the book that labled him a latent homosexual. Proving his manhood has always been extremely important to the creep.

I guess he doesn't realize he's been convicted of triple murder. Being an ice pick baby killer he's the lowest of the low on the food chain. Too bad he was incarcerated in a club fed. Those cons in the state pen would have had his behind all to themselves.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tawnitrevino
Back