NC NC - Madalina Cojocari, 11, parents reported missing Dec 15, last seen at home, Cornelius, 23 Nov 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cornelius Police Department
@CorneliusPD
23h
The next time you are on the interstate, you may see Madalina's sweet face. Our partners at Adams Outdoor Advertising donated space on digital billboards across the Charlotte area to help us #FindMadalina. Call the Cornelius Police Department at 704-892-7773 or 1-800-Call FBI.
In the cases where I have seen LE tweets about missing people, the wording is usually professional in it language--"Just the facts". But the Cornelius' police tweet refers to "Madalina's sweet face", which may be true, but it seems "cringe" and not professional. I myself wish LE would stay professional. My opinion.

Don't know if it's been mentioned or not. It seems someone is working MP facebook or else he's allowed to use it. But his profile and cover photo has been changed 5 hours ago. Looks like he maybe sailing the seas if and when he gets out :rolleyes:

Did the stepdad ask the question “Did you hide Madalina” meaning “did you hide her body while I was gone [like you were supposed to]?”

And then mom essentially replies back “no, did YOU hide Madalina?” Meaning “it wasn’t my job to take care of that” - is that the conversation they’re having when stepdad returns from MI? They obviously knew she was dead. Each one was putting the responsibility of the clean up on the other.

Who's FB are you talking about?
I believe the poster is referring to CP’s FB.

As an aside, his profile picture has accompanied many msm articles, and it’s rankled me that it featured a statue of St. Christopher in the background. I hope he does not need the help of the patron saint of travelers in his future ;-) .

MOO-- They may have solid evidence for further charges and are now doing their due diligence during this holiday period. It can be especially slow with the holidays. I worked in criminal court, and it was known that you never wanted to be arrested before Thanksgiving or Christmas because you'll be waiting for your arraignment or any other proceedings 1 to 2 weeks longer than usual. It seems like LE are still actively gathering evidence which is a good sign. But even if the police are working the holiday, they still rely on the court to get warrants and prosecutors to file the information, etc. I know they show people getting emergency warrants in the middle of the night on tv, but in my experience that rarely, if ever, happens. They usually need to go to a specific Judge in the criminal division of that county and they can't do that during court closures. Same for the Prosecutor's office. I really hope for a good outcome for Madalina. If these people had anything to do with harming her in any way, then let's hope we see some new charges after Christmas or NYE.

Not sure if this has been posted about how DC and CP met.

Snip

Palmiter’s Facebook page mysteriously updated Friday afternoon with a new profile picture, and a wipe of other information. On Diana’s Facebook page, Romanian journalist Iosefina Pascal says this of some of the posts: “She (Diana) has a lot of videos in which she’s rambling in Russian, English and Romanian, about violence, about self knowledge,” says Pascal.

Cojocari participated in an Eastern European weight loss TV show in 2014. On the show, she shows off her engagement ring.

Snip

Pascal says part of the TV show was filmed before Palmiter proposed to Cojocari. She says, “They didn’t know each other before the engagement. So all of this was abrupt and sudden. You meet a guy online, he’s like 40 years older than you, he comes to Moldova, you suddenly get engaged.”

Snip

Did the stepdad ask the question “Did you hide Madalina” meaning “did you hide her body while I was gone [like you were supposed to]?”

And then mom essentially replies back “no, did YOU hide Madalina?” Meaning “it wasn’t my job to take care of that” - is that the conversation they’re having when stepdad returns from MI? They obviously knew she was dead. Each one was putting the responsibility of the clean up on the other.
This is extremely odd language for parents to use when their child has disappeared. Nothing I've read about this family makes any sense to me.

If

Snip

Palmiter’s Facebook page mysteriously updated Friday afternoon with a new profile picture, and a wipe of other information. On Diana’s Facebook page, Romanian journalist Iosefina Pascal says this of some of the posts: “She (Diana) has a lot of videos in which she’s rambling in Russian, English and Romanian, about violence, about self knowledge,” says Pascal.

Cojocari participated in an Eastern European weight loss TV show in 2014. On the show, she shows off her engagement ring.

Snip

Pascal says part of the TV show was filmed before Palmiter proposed to Cojocari. She says, “They didn’t know each other before the engagement. So all of this was abrupt and sudden. You meet a guy online, he’s like 40 years older than you, he comes to Moldova, you suddenly get engaged.”

Snip
If her parents have the means and power, they sure aren’t using any to pay her bond. I wish her mother would come to the states and talk to Diana.

The fact that DC said she was fearful of her husband and stated "she believed her husband put the family in danger" says a lot, imo. I think control and fear by CP could be the key to MC's disappearance and the reason DC failed to report daughter missing. I wonder if Trauma Bonding (aka Stockholm Syndrome) could be the case here. moo

Last edited:
The fact that DC said she was fearful of her husband and stated "she believed her husband put the family in danger" says a lot, imo. I think control and fear of CP could be the key to MC's disappearance and the reason DC failed to report daughter missing. I wonder if Trauma Bonding (aka Stockholm Syndrome) could be the case here. moo

I think she's lying through her teeth.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members