NC NC - Madalina Cojocari, 11, parents reported missing Dec 15, last seen at home, Cornelius, 23 Nov 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221220-151913_Chrome~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20221220-151913_Chrome~2.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20221220-152155_Chrome~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20221220-152155_Chrome~2.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 36
Ingersoll Rand, according to the latest position posted to linkedin but I have no idea how accurate that is. I know a LOT of people that have linkedin and haven't updated it in ages, so none of the "current" info is actually currant at all.

Appears on there he worked up till March of 2020. So I’m wondering if he was out of work, or retired. To young to collect SS but he made good money I’m sure.

So they had a mortgage for $265,109.00
just wondering if there were money issues in the relationshup.

Attachments

• 304620AD-E8B5-4BEB-A052-B1BCD87B1097.jpeg
    304620AD-E8B5-4BEB-A052-B1BCD87B1097.jpeg
    185.1 KB · Views: 22
  • AEF9A1E4-0D73-46E9-9D73-BCBD5E490A6B.jpeg
    AEF9A1E4-0D73-46E9-9D73-BCBD5E490A6B.jpeg
    81.8 KB · Views: 20
What is this odd circular mark on the car?
That's the towing port, for insertion of a towing eyehook so the tow truck driver (or repo man if that's the case) can winch it onto the towing bed, or the car can be pulled by another vehicle if a TT is not available. Pretty much all cars have them since the late 2000s, some are round like this one, others are square.
Why Do Cars Have Little Cover On Bumpers? (sic)

ETA: it's visible in the Wikipedia article in post #309 upthread. Also described in the 2008 owner's manual on page 416:

2008 Toyota Prius Manuals & Warranties

Last edited:
That's the towing port, for insertion of a towing eyehook so the tow truck driver (or repo man if that's the case) can winch it onto the towing bed, or the car can be pulled by another vehicle if a TT is not available. Pretty much all cars have them since the late 2000s, some are round like this one, others are square.
Why Do Cars Have Little Cover On Bumpers? (sic)

ETA: it's visible in the Wikipedia article in post #309 upthread. Also described in the 2008 owner's manual on page 416:

2008 Toyota Prius Manuals & Warranties
Thank you! My memory failed me, and the mark I saw is on the front, not rear bumper. I’m not sure it’s at all relevant, as I think the car was towed for other reasons, but for the point of clarity, the circled mark is the one I am interested in. It may even be a reflection of the hole on the tow ramp…

6F6DEA0D-1E70-4725-890C-838A8EEBE875.jpeg

Trying to understand, figure out the belt he’s wearing ? Thoughts ?

Attachments

• C380AC8B-764F-424C-8366-FBABE4047F34.jpeg
    C380AC8B-764F-424C-8366-FBABE4047F34.jpeg
    191.7 KB · Views: 152
Here’s a tldr: this WS is very much stuck comparing the current case to Zahra Baker, though aside from the geographic proximity and parents from two different countries, there are few similarities.

Feel free to scroll and roll if you don’t know the case or think it’s irrelevant…I don’t harbor grudges!

Early on, when CP was arrested and DC was not, I figured that he was responsible, and DC would point the finger; all would be over.

But she never did. She was arrested and apparently never gave anything up. Why?!?! She was as safe as she could ever be, her SO was in jail…surely she could give him up? Or am I just a very fortunate human who has never faced such a situation?

Like many, I felt early on that M is dead; though the optimist in me embraced the idea that M might be alive and in a situation where she could be rescued.

Around this time, Zahra’s case popped into my mind. Since that time, I’ve been stuck. In Zahra’s case, her stepmom was an absolute monster…Who is the monster in M’s case? It could be her mom or stepdad.

But here is the point: I keep looking for an analog in M’s case, and it just might not apply. I’m just stuck thinking that somehow these two cases are related and cannot get past it, whether they are or not.

*true confession

Thank you! My memory failed me, and the mark I saw is on the front, not rear bumper. I’m not sure it’s at all relevant, as I think the car was towed for other reasons, but for the point of clarity, the circled mark is the one I am interested in. It may even be a reflection of the hole on the tow ramp…

View attachment 389767
OK, I think I see the confusion. What you just circled is indeed what I was referring to. You might've thought I was referring to the circle in the grille below it, that's the left fog lamp, also indicating that this is a Prius with Touring trim level. The Wiki also shows one of those, in white, toward the bottom of the page.
The car is being winched aboard by a cable hooked to the frame underneath, a much more common means of towing rather than from the towing port (I don't get to see, or need, a tow very often at all :)).

Say plaid pants & a striped shirt -- that's a whole lotta look!

Black web belt with nylon clasp, I'd say:

View attachment 389778

NOT promoting Amazon, not suggesting this is a "tactical" belt -- just a reasonable image that popped up quickly.
Laughing it is a lot of look but there looks like black strings in the front and wider on the side….Fanny pack ?

That belt is not as odd as that thing he's posing with in trunk of vehicle. WTH is that?
Was looking for a term for it, I think the best description would be "tree trunk slice art". The hole in it was probably made by lightning, insects, disease, or nesting animals.
ETA: I have seen this type of art before. Most likely it is intended to be propped up, either on a table or in a display case. The date may be when the tree was cut for a new or altered racecourse, fell in a storm, or was in danger of falling. MOO
The raceway:

Last edited:
Trying to understand, figure out the belt he’s wearing ? Thoughts ?
Before CP's web page and FB were deactivated I read about the plaque he created from a tree that was struck by lightening and needed to be cut down years later for a race course or something. The cross section of the trunk showed two Fibonacci swirls where the tree continued to grow, and he posted multiple photos of this cross section and the final display plaque.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mutations