NC NC - Madalina Cojocari, 11, parents reported missing Dec 15, last seen at home, Cornelius, 23 Nov 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to understand, figure out the belt he’s wearing ? Thoughts ?

The symbol is widely used acc to a reverse image search

Hope this is ok to post, From DC's foreign site.https://m.ok.ru/dk?st.cmd=friendPhotos&st.friendId=339235620262&_prevCmd=friendAllPhotos&tkn=9580
Posted under "personal photos"

I found this a few days ago on DC's foreign site. It's a picture of a hand with a shamrock on the palm and another hand next to it. The clear picture shows my description and to the top left are these words, Soarta Madalinei si a mamei .So then I've been using a google translator . This translates to The fate of Madalina and her mother. That picture was added November 26.
I just found it strange , what fate is she talking about?
Diana ! Please tell us where Madalina is !diana hand with shamrock.pngshamrock hand with date posted.png

Hope this is ok to post, From DC's foreign site.https://m.ok.ru/dk?st.cmd=friendPhotos&st.friendId=339235620262&_prevCmd=friendAllPhotos&tkn=9580

I found this a few days ago on DC's foreign site. It's a picture of a hand with a shamrock on the palm and another hand next to it. The clear picture shows my description and to the top left are these words, Soarta Madalinei si a mamei .So then I've been using a google translator . This translates to The fate of Madalina and her mother. That picture was added November 26.
Diana ! Please tell us where Madalina is !View attachment 389834View attachment 389835

Normally a clover would make me think of luck and leprechauns but this is way too cryptic and I don't like the timing at all.....speaking of someone's fate when they are missing is not something I would expect a mother to be toying with.

Ok, so the other two names are very "human" names. Mihaela is actually my middle name and Octavian was in top 3 names I considered for my son. My assumption is that she had family visiting over from Moldova and put up two stockings from them, to give them the American experience of Christmas.

Ok, so the other two names are very "human" names. Mihaela is actually my middle name and Octavian was in top 3 names I considered for my son. My assumption is that she had family visiting over from Moldova and put up two stockings from them, to give them the American experience of Christmas.
I haven't found any family members with those names. They may exist but it may just be her cats.

Mihaela seemed like an incredibly common name.

Diana ! Please tell us where Madalina is !View attachment 389834View attachment 389835
In Slavic folklore, Raskovnik is a magical herb that looks something like a clover leaf.

"... According to lore, the raskovnik has the magical property to unlock or uncover anything that is locked or closed. ..."

? is it this

ETA: I found an image of a postage stamp from Moldova with a clover-like leaf and some small flowers. It says "hepatica nobilis".
Screenshot_20221225-004943_Firefox.jpg

Last edited:
I thought they will find Madalina by now.
LE didn’t seem to find anything proving there was crime commited in the house otherwise there would be additional charges by now, right?

The parents don’t seem like a criminal masterminds and IF she is victim of crime, I’m surprised nothing was found yet.
I’m starting to wonder if something else is ay play here except murder. Maybe they really hid her or gave her away or I don’t know. Wishful thinking because it would mean she is still alive.

LE didn’t seem to find anything proving there was crime commited in the house otherwise there would be additional charges by now, right?

The parents don’t seem like a criminal masterminds and IF she is victim of crime, I’m surprised nothing was found yet.
I’m starting to wonder if something else is ay play here except murder. Maybe they really hid her or gave her away or I don’t know. Wishful thinking because it would mean she is still alive.
JMO it’ll probably take some time to process whatever evidence that’s been collected so far so we may see additional charges in the new year.

Plus, North Carolina is a Grand Jury state. A true bill from the jurors is required for an indictment of felony charges. Hopefully there’s enough evidence to nail Madalina’s parents for serious enough charges to cause one of them to cut a deal and talk. MOO

And Merry Christmas to all my Websleuths buddies! Hugs! :)

JMO it’ll probably take some time to process whatever evidence that’s been collected so far so we may see additional charges in the new year.

Plus, North Carolina is a Grand Jury state. A true bill from the jurors is required for an indictment of felony charges. Hopefully there’s enough evidence to nail Madalina’s parents for serious enough charges to cause one of them to cut a deal and talk. MOO

And Merry Christmas to all my Websleuths buddies! Hugs! :)
Ah right very useful information I didn’t know that ( I’m not from US).

In Slavic folklore, Raskovnik is a magical herb that looks something like a clover leaf.

"... According to lore, the raskovnik has the magical property to unlock or uncover anything that is locked or closed. ..."

? is it this

ETA: I found an image of a postage stamp from Moldova with a clover-like leaf and some small flowers. It says "hepatica nobilis".
View attachment 389867
What a great find! And, if true to the pic, makes a lot more sense than a four leaf clover.

This looks like Woodsorrel to me. The only symbolism I can think of that could be related to DC’s interests would be a reference to one of the horses of the apocalypse, which is referred to as sorrel, iirc? It’s been a long while since I have read any part of the New Testament but I do remember the horses (probably because I was a kid and like M loved horses!). If I have time for a rabbit hole today, I’ll explore.

As you say, these parents don't seem like criminal masterminds and the local LE, the SBI and the FBI are on the case. After the authorities went all through that house, car and yard, and with both parents in custody, my guess is that they have a whole lot more evidence than they're sharing with the public at this time.

As you say, these parents don't seem like criminal masterminds and the local LE, the SBI and the FBI are on the case. After the authorities went all through that house, car and yard, and with both parents in custody, my guess is that they have a whole lot more evidence than they're sharing with the public at this time.
Agree that LE has collected a good deal of incriminating evidence from home and vehicles, as well as statements from family and persons associated with the parents. I think the defense attorneys are advising their respective clients to remain silent despite the amount of evidence LE has collected. I think each parent will blame the other for MC's disappearance. Wonder if the charges will change to murder in the days ahead?

Replying to your post again @simlyme for the sake of context.

Re: if the plant is Woodsorrel, what could it symbolize in the context of DC’s comment about fate and her various religious associations and posts?

Not surprisingly, there is a lot of disagreement about bible interpretation. There is general agreement that the four horses of the apocalypse are different colors, and each has its own disaster association. One of the horses is red, or sorrel, or chestnut, or red brown, (there is disagreement here, naturally) according to my Google rabbit hole. The red horse is consistently associated with war, violence, bloodshed.

Since the post occurred on Nov. 26, days after M’s last confirmed sighting, presumably, whatever happened to her already happened. If she was killed, DC’s comment about their shared fate could suggest that she believes she will also be killed. Nov. 26 is also relevant because it is reportedly the day that both DC and CP state he returned from MI. Maybe she thought he would kill her too if he had killed M?

All imo and speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member