GUILTY NC - Maggie Daniels, 31, murdered in her Newton apartment, 27 June 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hmm. Well, if they got a warrant or warrants, they have to have fairly compelling probable cause. And since "new information will be released this afternoon" by LE, maybe that means they have arrested someone.

Is there another apartment complex near Maggie's?

My money is on someone who seems to know a lot about her comings and goings.

Wonder if that's where someone who may or may not work at the complex lives?

On that note....
How would someone know that she left her door unlocked unless they tried to open it? It's possible that someone could have knocked on her door and she hollered out " come in" because she left it unlocked because she was expecting them.

Those apartments look all boarded up as per google maps. There is a business there called 'Robinson Motor' though.

I hope there is movement on the case. Almost always it's someone the victim knows. Which is just so sickening to me.

I'm thrilled that there's been recent activity on this case! :happydance:

Maggie deserves justice! Nothing new in this article; just curious as to what info led investigators to a specific apartment within the same complex:

investigators say they've been searching social media, financial, and telephone records for any information that could lead to answers.

http://www.wcnc.com/story/news/crime/2014/07/28/newton-search-warrants/13277241/

I'm so hoping this newest spate of activity will give LE the evidence they need to make an arrest!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back