Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said earlier, this is screaming the Lisa Irwin case for me. Even down to the siblings. I just hope we're not here 6 years later stll wondering where Mariah is like we are with Lisa.

Just FYI, I’m in NC but a few hours west in Southern Pines. I’ve been getting amber alerts for Mariah several times a day on TV via the civil alert system. It’s really cold here and I hope this little girl is found alive and well.

I can’t imagine being angry enough to harm a child in the middle of the night without some screaming, shouting, crying going on, which would be heard by all in a mobile home...just sayin’.

There is a whole lot of "I heard..." and "Apparently..." within the group for Mariah.

<modsnip>

Usually, when crime scene tape is put up, LE assumes control of the area that is surrounded by the tape. Anyone living/working there has to get out, and a LE officer guards the place & maintains a list of anyone going inside the taped area -- LE only. Is there tape around the house/property?
Your right about that. It would be considered a crime scene.

She has two sons. How old are they? Were they removed from the mothers care?
Sorry if this has already been discussed. I'm trying to catch up.

Does anyone know if there’s been a FB group set up for Mariah?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your right about that. It would be considered a crime scene.

She has two sons. How old are they? Were they removed from the mothers care?
Sorry if this has already been discussed. I'm trying to catch up.

I don't think we know any of that yet. Ages are being discussed in the group but nothing confirmed. I don't think they have been removed either.

Thank you tlyca for correcting the title and adding pictures. I'm not a thread starter but saw the AA on a hwy sign at lunch. I didn't get a chance to check in until late last night and was hoping she'd be found. If only she knew how many good people here are concerned for her.
Onslow is pretty rural. I'm impressed with the resources they've brought in to help.
JMO, MOO, etc

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

We can&#8217;t post specifics about what&#8217;s posted on Facebook<modsnip>. I wish we would get a presser!

Edit- I don&#8217;t do Facebook- I have an account just for stuff like this- no friends or anything. My fb skills are lacking- so I could be very wrong LOL

It's been some years ago, but I remember a case where a little child was missing and they found the baby lodged between the footboard and mattress of the bed. Someone had even made up the bed and not noticed the tiny child down there. I believe it may have been in another country. I hope they have explored every avenue inside the home. She is so tiny.

I was hoping to open WS this morning and find she had been located safe. :(

Presser this morning, nothing new, unfortunately.
https://www.facebook.com/wcti12/videos/1486923854688762/

Live in BF....... Here we go. Jmo. Imo. Moo.

Thank you. I was feeling like an old cynic. Glad to see I am not the only one with this concern. We've seen too many cases like this, huh?

Praying they find this little girl safe. I just heard about this and I'm not too far from Jacksonville. I haven't watched the news today but the Amber Alerts come in on my phone, but for some reason I didn't get this one?

I'm 45 miles from Jacksonville and I didn't get the Amber Alert on my phone either.

Praying they find this little girl safe. I just heard about this and I'm not too far from Jacksonville. I haven't watched the news today but the Amber Alerts come in on my phone, but for some reason I didn't get this one?
I received an Amber Alert and I'm an hour from Jacksonville.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I wonder who - besides mom and BF - saw Mariah last? Has anyone besides these two seen this sweet girl in a few days that can verify she was indeed, alive, before today?
I hope the two brothers have been interviewed by professionals.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member