Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Four volunteer fire departments, law enforcement officials and K9 units*conducted a search in the wooded area*behind Inez' Mobile Home Park and the girl's home located at*2404 Dawson Cabin Road earlier today.

At least three to four Onslow County Sheriff's*Department*vehicles were on the scene. Onslow County Communications flew*a drone in the area to aid in the search. A helicopter from New Hanover County Sheriff's Office also conducted aerial support."

http://www.wcti12.com/news/local-ne...missing-3-year-old-in-onslow-county/662840953

"The Provost Marshals Office from Camp Lejeune also took part in the search, along with Camp Lejeune Range Control.

Sheriff Miller said that officials have interviewed the mother of the little girl and her live-in boyfriend. They also conducted a search of the house and vehicle.

The FBI took control of the the investigation sometime yesterday evening, officials said. The search is still ongoing as of this morning.

"The FBI is assisting the Onslow County Sheriff's Office in the search for Mariah," an FBI spokesperson said in an email early this morning. "That includes the FBI's Child Abduction Rapid Deployment team or CARD team. FBI CARD team members are highly trained and experienced experts on missing children cases. CARD teams respond across the country when a child is missing.""

http://www.wcti12.com/news/local-ne...missing-3-year-old-in-onslow-county/662840953

From the moms FB it seems like poor Mariah had a lot of problems the past 3 years, numerous posts about her being sick and/or in the hospital :/

Eta: sorry for repost, still catching up, saw these have been posted already

Mariah's biological father, Alex Woods, spoke to WCTI*in*an exclusive interview*to discuss his feelings about his daughter's disappearance.

""Someone just walked right up in there, grabbed the 3-year-old out of the bed and she didn't cry, she didn't scream?" Woods said. "Nobody heard anything? Four people in the house, two adults and two kids someone just comes up and snatches the baby and walks out?""

Haven't been around for a while, but this case popped up in my feed and I just had to come back to see what you guys thought.
Me too.
I wonder how many other WS old timers (I registered in 2010) have come back after seeing the mom's 'curious' televised plea.
I just checked and I haven't commented since June 2016 -- about the Missy Bevers murder.

Boyfriend has a name, and a record. Just don't know that it can be posted yet.

Me too.
I wonder how many other WS old timers (I registered in 2010) have come back after seeing the mom's 'curious' presser.
I just checked and I haven't commented since June 2016 -- about the Missy Bevers murder.

Raises hand and waves.

Last year when we were at my inlaws, I couldn't find my 12 year old after looking in all of the obvious places. I knew she wouldn't wander off. (Turns out she had gone around house and in front door when I was walking out back door to look in backyard). I FREAKED THE HELL OUT. Seriously I was ready to go national with my story. I was screaming at my husband FIND HER NOW. It all turned out to be a misunderstanding, she had never been in any danger and I totally jumped the gun. I DON'T CARE. My point is I thought (even for ONE second) that something COULD have happened to a child of mine. I knew time was of the absolute essence and I FREAKED OUT.

Whenever I see a missing child case where the mother isn't laid out hysterical, I get suspicious.

From News in Onslow a few minutes ago. Mother and boyfriend being questioned at PD. Interview with a local woman who appears to be a volunteer shares info.
https://www.facebook.com/NewsInOnslow/videos/1735264009837849/
Ok, who is the reporter? Is he for real? laughing having a good ole time, giving his opinion instead of just stating the facts. And the woman he interviewed talks about the whole family with nothing but negative comments and then proceeds to say she doesn't want to say bad things about the mom? SMH. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7